Read my chart to understand why I attract envy from friends and work place please

david starling

You can get things done and make it look easy.

The nearly exact Merc/Sun conjunction is an important factor. Strategic acumen from.Mars in Virgo, Sagittarian energy helps also.

Do you enjoy the envy? If not, try acting like you're struggling more than you really are! :lol:

Mars square Jupiter shows confidence and ambition, which could be somewhat intimidating.

Last edited:

waybread

Is "envy" really the issue? With your first house Saturn opposite Mars in the 7th house of "open enemies" you might well get push-back from people.

You have a strong Jupiter nature. Even if you don't mean to, you may come across as thinking that you are smarter and more fortunate than the people around you. Nobody would envy you if you didn't come across as having something for them to envy. Sagittarians have a reputation for being blunt with people in situations where more sensitivity and modesty might be better received.

david starling

Is "envy" really the issue? With your first house Saturn opposite Mars in the 7th house of "open enemies" you might well get push-back from people.

You have a strong Jupiter nature. Even if you don't mean to, you may come across as thinking that you are smarter and more fortunate than the people around you. Nobody would envy you if you didn't come across as having something for them to envy. Sagittarians have a reputation for being blunt with people in situations where more sensitivity and modesty might be better received.

It's a 2nd house Saturn opposite Mars in the 8th, but it IS loosely part of a Mars/Jupiter/Saturn t-square. So, you're right about emphasizing Saturn. For example, that could cause some difficulties regarding financial envy.

And, come to think, since you mentioned it, all the Sagittarians I've known were sometimes blunt to the point of rudeness about things they notice about people. And they notice just about everything! :lol:

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Hello I would like help in why I attract envy in general in all areas in my life

Hi bluedream

you've posted your chart with whole sign house system- IMO you miss a part of information with.

What people can notice from you as your radiance for me is 3rd house - a physical body house - your personal appearance, facial gestures, mimic, your personal manner to communicate with others, to perceive information and to process information. Your outlooking- your personal cloth style and your radiance.

Your 3rd house is in taurus, ruled by venus - and all aspects your venus have - take impact on your 3rd house themes. Your venus is in 8th house with venus/pluto correspondence energy - an intense strong attracting energy for transformation experiences. And venus is strong placed in own ruled 8th house- but is in scorpio - the sign known for passion, envy and jealousy as shadow energy. Personal planets in scorpio are said to be able to get a projection screen for others - for seeing in you their own issues and unfullfilled desires.

Venus semisquares your chiron (your inner wound and weakness) in intercepted virgo in 7th house - house of personal encountering people, personal relationships and friends. And your scorpio 8th house venus 0° exact quintiles your neptun - the planet for causing dreams- what people dream of to achieve and what dreams others can see in you as a projection screen.

And your venus as 2nd female passive receptive attracting principle opposes your taurus moon as first passive female receptive principle in 2nd house- house of self-protection, setting boundaries, own values and self-esteem. Your moon is in a mars ruled 2nd house -with mars in 7th and is sesquiquadrating your virgo chiron in 7th house - personal encountering and relationships as well.

Additionally you have BlackMoonLilith in taurus - the darkest hours and moments to feel standing outside, fear to be not accepted from others and belonging nowwhere. And your BLM is tight opposed by your scorpio pluto in 9th house- strong placed in own sign and own house - meaning of the others about you.

And your scorpio pluto conj. your sag jupiter as your midheaven ruler -able to blow up an impression a lot - others get from you - but often also polarizing - so that people either like you or don't like you.

Attachments

• ! a Chart bluedream22.jpg
    ! a Chart bluedream22.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

11th House SAGITTARIUS with JUPITER in domicile
in a day chart and is of the sect in favor
however
SATURN although of the sect in favor is below horizon
in JUPITERs domicile PISCES in 2nd House and tetragon JUPITER

thus benefic JUPITER in house of friends