Can you please read his chart/describe him

Meluzina

Ok that confirms my impressions, I think he is a dependent person with identity issues, unresolved mommy issues (sun in the 10th house with cancer cusp), saturn in the 7th house with that and 7th house ruler in first, he's looking for an older/stronger person to mother him because he has unresolved separation issues... Nooo his chart is not hot at aaall... I bet he has tuns of qualities but this is not a quality relationship material... But I don't know, honestly I judge people too harsh too often

Last edited:
Ok that confirms my impressions, I think he is a dependent person with identity issues, unresolved mommy issues (sun in the 10th house with cancer cusp), saturn in the 7th house with that and 7th house ruler in first, he's looking for an older/stronger person to mother him because he has unresolved separation issues... Nooo his chart is not hot at aaall... I bet he has tuns of qualities but this is not a quality relationship material... But I don't know, honestly I judge people too harsh too often

Not too harsh at all, or maybe we are both harsh, because after interpreting his chart especially with having his time now, I feel like my attraction has greatly diminished 😅🙈 That’s exactly what I feel, a person who has a lot going on beneath the surface, however, he’s so disconnected from his inner self/emotional world, lacking that emotional awareness and consciousness, that I think he’s mainly living through his more surface level shallow side. I also think he may have some player aspects? I’ve always felt more mature than my age, so him looking for mommy isn’t something I’m into, I already struggle with finding someone who is mature. Interesting to talk to so far, but I think overall just not the type of chart that appeals to me nor is compatible to me. I need a deeper person, more water or earth aspects, some Pluto or Neptune mixed in etc. Thank you for your long message as well even without the time, it’s still spot on, even your description about me. I think the main reason why I may have felt so drawn to him is due to our moon Pluto square and Venus Pluto opposition in synastry.

Meluzina

Yeah, I'm glad we're on the same page here... Like, people like you and him click but in the wrong way, you know what I mean... And yeah, even people with terrible charts can be pretty evolved but if it is supported by your real life impressions then....

Yeah, I'm glad we're on the same page here... Like, people like you and him click but in the wrong way, you know what I mean... And yeah, even people with terrible charts can be pretty evolved but if it is supported by your real life impressions then....

Totally agree, that’s the key point of being evolved to handle even the “worst” chart. But I question if he is. I sometimes even look at a photo of someone and am able to connect to them/their inner being. Idk if I sound crazy lol but even before pulling up his chart I basically picked up on a lot of these aspects/issues, and a general feeling of him being lost if that makes sense. I tend to get in my head a lot, so that’s why astrology + peoples objective input helps clear things for me. I’ll still keep talking to him, he could for sure surprise me and actually be sensitive or aware, but at least I know what to be cautious of now and what to pay attention to.

I really like your interpretation of a chart, we seem to be on the same page, so I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind sharing your interpretation of my full chart? No worries if not :)

Here’s my natal in case you do:

https://ibb.co/gT9GGhB

Last edited:

Meluzina

Ok, I came yeasterday and looked at the chart and I realized, I'd rather leave for the other day. There is a topic of 12th house as the pristine lilly white realm of soul and undivided collective vs. 6th house, this materialized realm of the body and darkness and death which is bound to flesh, kaboom. I say it based on multiple things but for example that yod-ish pattern pointing from pisces 1st house weak spot to virgo 7th house mars, the planet that needs perfecting but paradoxically also serves as a retreat. You also have aquarius rising, a little bit of prometheus myth there, being the light-bringer, trying to elevate humans from earth to sky, giving them light while forever being punished with self-doubt, because that's the punishment for consiousness like the gods particle that rebels against itself, and because that ambiguity won't go away and his brother, the earthly one was the one who opened the pandora's box of unconsciousness, letting illness out to plague the world. And with that came the hope. And he is only the people's hero who will be punished with loneliness, kinda like saturn in aries in 2nd with chiron libra in eight. It's sometimes sort of stupid when people look up to you (aqua asc with jup in the first) and you unconciously really need to bear the burden you didn't ask for because you feel guilty (capricorn 12th with neptune aspecting personal planets). The punishment, pluto can be seen as the fate planet that brings punishment for excess, for supressing and thinking we have the power we control we rule while we are feeding the devil and becoming his servant because we tought we can handle more than we actually can, imprisoning ourselves, but pluto is very much about harmony and setting free, not in the pretty libra lovey dovey imagination way but as the one who comes and takes revenge. Life and death are the same coin but death has a bad rap so people try to banish those things but that won't happen. And after some time, someone has to take it... I would like to cite another myth, which is about Persephone and I am talking about pluto-venus and moon aspects and pluto 10th house, as well as virgo moon. So the persephone was a pure beautiful maiden, daughter of Demeter, the goddess of earth's fertility, which one day, was kidnapped by Hades, the lord of the underworld, and on the way to his kingdom, a gate would have to be openned, and it was, by Gaia, the earth goddess, and so she was an accomplice in the rape of persephone, and actually, Demeter and Gaia are really two pieces of the same, so it was actually her mother! Could you belief that? That is sort of the dark secret of life and secret of femininity and a metaphorical depiction of how some mothers are such terrible mothers to their daughters but also actually it's the principle of life. Pluto, Hades, the shadow, the animus, comes and takes something which is actually the price one has to pay for progress, because new life grows out of the one that is gone, and the maiden has to be sacrifised. That *****. Sometimes it happens that one of the family has to take it, one becomes the victim so young, unprecedented and has to carry it and be the responsible one... But virgos know that, virgos know how it works on the earth, virgos know the natural laws, and persephone became the symbol of the change of season, the grain is under during the winter, the grain comes out during the summer, the grain is cut during the harvest. Therefore, virgos love order. But they have to beware, it must be the right order, not a false order. It cannot be some kind of a temporary, societal fake logic just to get away with it and hide before uncomfortable things that seem to serious and vast kind of order. It has to be the right order, the one in which one can be aligned with their body, healthy spirit in healthy body. To find truce between earth and spirit (spirit wants to naturally escape the boundaries of the earth that restrict it and prevents it from joining the heavenly father and earth wants to bound the spirit because man, this is just what she likes to do). To find the pure body which seem to be an impossible paradox because body is of earth and therefore dirty and pure is the ideal, the transcendent, the soul, the lilly white... and that's the virgos quest to find the body that is ruled by beautiful laws that she can be faithful to while enabling it to be fruitful. Many virgo women on this earth are actually prostitutes. Mary Magdalene was claimed to be a prostituted... Ok I am drifting now. To the point. I don't think you have imagination intrussion issues because of pluto-venus but because of neptune -sun/merc./venus. Especially venus-neptune from 12th while pisces 2nd and yod's weak spot in pisces second, there is this beautiful, ideal, nonphysical, illusion, magical spin to your venus (which rules you sun), that maybe sometimes you get carried away from its own body, and sometimes it's like a flowting head on a cloud (venus in gem for example, or third house sun, or virgo moon, because virgos sometimes tend to forget that their bodies are not just annoying tools they use when they need something), and sometimes this can mess up your values and self-value but you know you really need them. It is important to find a bridge between these two worlds, the neptunian beautiful goddly love, undivided colective, soul and purity and annoying bodies world, this world, the society, the devided. And to find that bridge outside for others, you need to find it in yourself first and that can bring up shame and then you have to deal with that. But there's no shame in shame, haha. Yeah. Deal with it. Because if you don't, and people will look up to you and they will see wrong things, things that aren't genuine, and they would take that and... So, find those values, find that bridge, that genuine, your story, not other people's story, and you can be that example

Ok, I came yeasterday and looked at the chart and I realized, I'd rather leave for the other day. There is a topic of 12th house as the pristine lilly white realm of soul and undivided collective vs. 6th house, this materialized realm of the body and darkness and death which is bound to flesh, kaboom. I say it based on multiple things but for example that yod-ish pattern pointing from pisces 1st house weak spot to virgo 7th house mars, the planet that needs perfecting but paradoxically also serves as a retreat. You also have aquarius rising, a little bit of prometheus myth there, being the light-bringer, trying to elevate humans from earth to sky, giving them light while forever being punished with self-doubt, because that's the punishment for consiousness like the gods particle that rebels against itself, and because that ambiguity won't go away and his brother, the earthly one was the one who opened the pandora's box of unconsciousness, letting illness out to plague the world. And with that came the hope. And he is only the people's hero who will be punished with loneliness, kinda like saturn in aries in 2nd with chiron libra in eight. It's sometimes sort of stupid when people look up to you (aqua asc with jup in the first) and you unconciously really need to bear the burden you didn't ask for because you feel guilty (capricorn 12th with neptune aspecting personal planets). The punishment, pluto can be seen as the fate planet that brings punishment for excess, for supressing and thinking we have the power we control we rule while we are feeding the devil and becoming his servant because we tought we can handle more than we actually can, imprisoning ourselves, but pluto is very much about harmony and setting free, not in the pretty libra lovey dovey imagination way but as the one who comes and takes revenge. Life and death are the same coin but death has a bad rap so people try to banish those things but that won't happen. And after some time, someone has to take it... I would like to cite another myth, which is about Persephone and I am talking about pluto-venus and moon aspects and pluto 10th house, as well as virgo moon. So the persephone was a pure beautiful maiden, daughter of Demeter, the goddess of earth's fertility, which one day, was kidnapped by Hades, the lord of the underworld, and on the way to his kingdom, a gate would have to be openned, and it was, by Gaia, the earth goddess, and so she was an accomplice in the rape of persephone, and actually, Demeter and Gaia are really two pieces of the same, so it was actually her mother! Could you belief that? That is sort of the dark secret of life and secret of femininity and a metaphorical depiction of how some mothers are such terrible mothers to their daughters but also actually it's the principle of life. Pluto, Hades, the shadow, the animus, comes and takes something which is actually the price one has to pay for progress, because new life grows out of the one that is gone, and the maiden has to be sacrifised. That *****. Sometimes it happens that one of the family has to take it, one becomes the victim so young, unprecedented and has to carry it and be the responsible one... But virgos know that, virgos know how it works on the earth, virgos know the natural laws, and persephone became the symbol of the change of season, the grain is under during the winter, the grain comes out during the summer, the grain is cut during the harvest. Therefore, virgos love order. But they have to beware, it must be the right order, not a false order. It cannot be some kind of a temporary, societal fake logic just to get away with it and hide before uncomfortable things that seem to serious and vast kind of order. It has to be the right order, the one in which one can be aligned with their body, healthy spirit in healthy body. To find truce between earth and spirit (spirit wants to naturally escape the boundaries of the earth that restrict it and prevents it from joining the heavenly father and earth wants to bound the spirit because man, this is just what she likes to do). To find the pure body which seem to be an impossible paradox because body is of earth and therefore dirty and pure is the ideal, the transcendent, the soul, the lilly white... and that's the virgos quest to find the body that is ruled by beautiful laws that she can be faithful to while enabling it to be fruitful. Many virgo women on this earth are actually prostitutes. Mary Magdalene was claimed to be a prostituted... Ok I am drifting now. To the point. I don't think you have imagination intrussion issues because of pluto-venus but because of neptune -sun/merc./venus. Especially venus-neptune from 12th while pisces 2nd and yod's weak spot in pisces second, there is this beautiful, ideal, nonphysical, illusion, magical spin to your venus (which rules you sun), that maybe sometimes you get carried away from its own body, and sometimes it's like a flowting head on a cloud (venus in gem for example, or third house sun, or virgo moon, because virgos sometimes tend to forget that their bodies are not just annoying tools they use when they need something), and sometimes this can mess up your values and self-value but you know you really need them. It is important to find a bridge between these two worlds, the neptunian beautiful goddly love, undivided colective, soul and purity and annoying bodies world, this world, the society, the devided. And to find that bridge outside for others, you need to find it in yourself first and that can bring up shame and then you have to deal with that. But there's no shame in shame, haha. Yeah. Deal with it. Because if you don't, and people will look up to you and they will see wrong things, things that aren't genuine, and they would take that and... So, find those values, find that bridge, that genuine, your story, not other people's story, and you can be that example

Wow…. That was the most unique and magical reading I think I ever received. Thank you so much!!! I really really appreciate it. I love the use of all the mythology as I’ve always been interested in that. Since I was a little girl I’ve always felt like I’m from somewhere else and don’t belong here. Not social anxiety or depression, but just this super heavy awareness of life as a whole. A sense of de realization. Like I am not my name, I’m not my reflection in the mirror. I think the best concept I relate to is a Japanese term called Yugen. A heavy awareness of the universe that triggers an emotional response too deep and beyond words. To watch the sun sink behind a flower clad hill. To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds. There’s so much that I feel and think, I live and breathe these other realms that my mind and emotions traverse. And I also have so many polarities within me, almost every facet of myself is multidimensional and a contradiction. I don’t know how to interate all these women within me into the one woman I am if that makes sense. Add to all this mess all the trauma I’ve been through in my life and it becomes extremely overwhelming. And it’s so card to connect with people on a deep level. And I don’t know how to show all these sides of me. It’s just so hard to articulate all these ineffable things going on within me. And I don’t have any personality or mental health disorders (not judging anyone who does, just stating.) Life just doesn’t feel satisfactory, it’s like my inner world is so much more fulfilling. So yes the illusions stem from the Neptune stuff, but then add all the Pluto and it adds a darkness to my illusions. Not in a scary way, I like the darker things, the darker romance. And then because of Pluto obsessiveness comes into play too. There’s just too much intensity. And I want indulge the intensities, but I’m also not someone who can be intimate without a mental, emotional soulful attraction and bond first, which rarely ever happens, so that’s conflicting too. Anyways, I’m rambling at this point lol, hopefully I make sense. Again, love your readings, very unique from anything I’ve read before, a very interesting way of phrasing it all. 🙏🏻🖤

A few questions:

What career options do you see for me?
My biggest passion I’m pursuing is acting, I also wrote poetry. Psychology greatly interests me, but can’t see myself doing that every day. Wondering if there’s anything else you can suggest and if you believe the acting is a good fit. The ability to be different people and indirectly experience all these different situations and emotions is the closest thing to fulfillment and satiation I can imagine.

For a partner, what kind would you advise? What signs or maybe what natal aspects would he have?

Thank you again!

Last edited:

Meluzina

Man I really don't know this much about your backround, like you age, what you have been learning so far, your hobbies etc., what do you mean by persuing acting... I can see why you should have talent for acting but I don't know wheter you imagined that on the practical site. Acting sounds pretty romantic but there is an industry gathered around it and you won't always play very artistic and very beautiful parts. What portions of theatre/movies is just populism and cheapness? I always have to wonder about good actors acting in very bad movies - did they not see that? Did they have no other choice? Did they think it's going well but the end product happend to...disappoint? I mean, it sort of lets me down to see them like that, I wonder, is that really how they chose to present themself? By any chance, did you see the show Feud? That's fun. I think you should take that into considaration, how much you will be able to control the image that you are projecting, how much you will be able to protect your values, real deep values, how much genuine and valueable you will be able to stay... If you think you can handle that then great, but like, never sell youself... I can totally see what you say, that's the putting of 12th into 6th I mean pisces virgo you know, I see that you see things they don't like literally things of other levels of reality and I can see that you want to express yourself and bring that to people (jup sextile saturn in aries) but that also brings up the uncomfortable aspects of the sextile, you said 'superawareness' and you cannot connect deep enough, like saturn in aries generally makes self expression super hard but it's accented here but also, that planet mars in virgo has to take that and has to find a way how to perfect itself in a way so it could bear the sextile, so, mars in virgo, that's actually a lot of mental energy, lots of nervous energy, lots of energy you need to put in something to better it and sustain its value and like, what virgo people do or they are archetypally driven to do is analyse things to undestand their value and then they find a way how to support the value (seasons change for a reason and they must therefore continue changing and we have to make sure they do so we cannot **** up environment and break climate cycles) and again, if they were values other then yours then... like you have some placements, I don't know, moon in seventh so, I'm just saying. Well practically speaking, I would see you more in something like psychology and writing... somehow find a way how to express that extra thing you have going on, the deepness, understanding of life, and you also have strong and capable mind and you're a clever girl I bet you will think of something...

I will not suggest any sign because that would be stupid AF and hey even synastry, I don't totally buy into that and like, I've recently realized composite is actually more fun for me and like, yeah I know sorry America I've changed my mind, ok? Well first of all, you should find someone that will support any project you have going on and that will motivate you and be compasionate with your sort of mysterious nature, like he doesn't have to understand every piece of it but be clever or perceptive enough to see something in you not just a cool brand that they can hind behind with you and also not even try to understand you just take it as a permission not to get you like hey she so mysterious that I can take her for anything I please and project it onto her while I feel like I'm dating someone so grown and cool but actually I know **** about her haha, like that kind of stuff. You have moon in 7th with pluto aspect so someone who will not exploit it, you have venus in neptune so someone who will not hind behind that, you have jupiter in 1st so someone who will not be looiking for someone strong because they're weak, libra chiron in 8th, again someone who will not exploit you, someone with whom you will feel like... you can be an individual with your own thing going on which is your bussiness but at the same time somehow being open without getting dependent and like don't give more than you get. Also, you don't need someone necessarily smarter than you but you should find someone with whom you wouldn't feel bad for being the 'queen of swords', sort of, because you are quite mental, like air/earth but, you know, some peoole say that girls are not supposed to be that smart ;) And you have 7th house ruler in 3rd so I bet someone you will be able to communicate with and have a mental connection with would be nice, you have also gemini venus, so. Also taurus/virgo so, someone faithful to their values, somehow classy and the sun aspects, yeah sure it's supposed to be wise, not necessarily classical logic but wisdom.

Last thing I want to say, you said you have a lot of unusual feelings and also you have that virgo thing going on so I was thinking about dancing, you know maybe to some ambient or trance-inducing music, like maybe some electronic music that you cam get sort of present into, like that kind of stuff, just like an outlet to get in sync with the body and get that self-expression mode. I don't know, that was just a blind arrow but anyways