Can you please read his chart/describe him

I’ve been talking to someone recently, but obviously virtual conversations can differ from what someone is truly like in person. So, I was hoping to get any type of insight into what he’s like, as well as what kind of women he is attracted to. His natal chart is below (his time is unknown!) and I also included our synastry just in case. Any descriptions and opinions are welcome! Thank you :)

https://ibb.co/zZ1Qkfv
https://ibb.co/6Rbh23w
https://ibb.co/6Jf42hz

AstroPunter86

I have a friend who was born about 1 day after this. She ridiculously funny and loving. These people have a personality that is akin to a Disney character, very extraverted and sincere. They are dramatic and courageous. They have "big little egos" I always like to say.

I have a friend who was born about 1 day after this. She ridiculously funny and loving. These people have a personality that is akin to a Disney character, very extraverted and sincere. They are dramatic and courageous. They have "big little egos" I always like to say.

Thank you :) I think him being a Leo and with a Leo moon already made me realize those qualities. So I was hoping to get a bit more deeper insight, especially regarding women and particularly our synastry. More in the sense of a newer interaction and that attraction, rather than aspects/feelings that become more evident with time and in an actual relationship. And haha yes I think pretty much all Leo’s come with the word ego attached to them

Zora

Account Closed
He doesn’t know it :’( I would really appreciate your reply without the TOB if possible!

Without accurate TOB you don't have a personal chart one can discuss- you only have a birthday sharing it with a lot of other persons.

Only accurate TOB builds up the most individual house cusps - showing the life themes energies are working in. This is how astrology works- needing accurate data.

And it makes a big difference if venus or mars are in personal quarter of a chart or in the impersonal 4th quarter.

Without accurate TOB you don't have a personal chart one can discuss- you only have a birthday sharing it with a lot of other persons.

Only accurate TOB builds up the most individual house cusps - showing the life themes energies are working in. This is how astrology works- needing accurate data.

And it makes a big difference if venus or mars are in personal quarter of a chart or in the impersonal 4th quarter.

I totally understand and agree, but there’s still a lot that can be interpreted without the time. Yes, you’ll share it with other people, but it’s mainly the houses and the ascendant that are missing. The planetary aspects reveal a lot about the personality, the attraction, the childhood, the emotional world, the preferences etc. His sun and moon contacting Jupiter is a big and usually funny personality, moon with Pluto rich inner world, Venus in Virgo very picky or critical, sun with Uranus freedom seeking and needing space etc. But because I’m the one talking to him and interested in him, I’m afraid of being bias, so that’s why I sought an objective reading in hopes of gaining some more insight and clarity. I was also hoping to get some input on our synastry, more so the energies he feels towards me/from me. Is there a strong attraction or interest. Thank you for your reply regardless 🙏🏻

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
The planetary aspects reveal a lot about the personality, the attraction, the childhood, the emotional world, the preferences etc. His sun and moon contacting Jupiter is a big and usually funny personality, moon with Pluto rich inner world, Venus in Virgo very picky or critical, sun with Uranus freedom seeking and needing space etc. But because I’m the one talking to him and interested in him, I’m afraid of being bias, so that’s why I sought an objective reading in hopes of gaining some more insight and clarity. I was also hoping to get some input on our synastry, more so the energies he feels towards me/from me. Is there a strong attraction or interest. Thank you for your reply regardless 🙏🏻

How will you find out - what his childhood was like or his emotions 4th house or his love life 5th house or the partner energy he feels attracted from individually and personally 7th house- without knowing his houses and his individual sign in the relevant houses ?

This is impossible and is not accurate astrology. And astrology can show everything and be very precise in it's information - but only with accurate TOB.

But sure- you can believe whatever you like and want to - but don't blame afterwards astrology as not working.

How will you find out - what his childhood was like or his emotions 4th house or his love life 5th house or the partner energy he feels attracted from individually and personally 7th house- without knowing his houses and his individual sign in the relevant houses ?

This is impossible and is not accurate astrology. And astrology can show everything and be very precise in it's information - but only with accurate TOB.

But sure- you can believe whatever you like and want to - but don't blame afterwards astrology as not working.

We can agree to disagree :) And I’ve never blamed astrology for not working nor would I.

His Sun-Jupiter, Sun-Saturn and Mars-Saturn indicate a father who was cold, distant, either overly controlling or critical, not feeling good enough or like a priority to his dad. Either dad is a workaholic or the opposite and didn’t really have his life together and was irresponsible or just too preoccupied with other things. There’s an insecurity and a need to prove oneself due to this lack of support and recognition.

Moon-Jupiter and Moon-Pluto can give a few options regarding the mom. Possibly a very strong relationship, even if it runs both hot and cold. Very intense interactions. Mom could be very supportive and encouraging, but also domineering, controlling, possessive, emotionally and mentally intense. There’s a fear of abandonment and codependency that can stem from this. Attachment and intimacy issues. An overbearing mom, protective mom, but she’s too much and provides little space or privacy. Moon in Leo can also imply an emotionally dramatic mom.

Both parents may be very religious or set in their ways regarding certain beliefs due to Jupiter influence.

His emotions are powerful and big due to the moon in Leo, ego issues, possibly overcompensation with confidence masking vulnerability. Can be passive aggressive due to repressed emotions moon Pluto, Mars Neptune and Saturn. Emotionally intense, deep, rich inner world moon Pluto. Can be afraid to confront or reveal his pain. Tries to be overly positive about everything (all the Leo and Jupiter aspects)

Love life - Venus in Virgo critical, picky, maybe prefer a simple or more intelligent down to earth girl. But moon in Leo can cause a bit of a polarity in that regard and so he can swing both ways, not have a type, or like a girl with both sides. Mercury conjunct Venus indicates wanting an interesting girl, someone to talk to, converse on various topics. And the conjunction in Virgo again goes back to intelligence, mental stimulation, and can also extend into his emotional world. This conjunction, along with the repressed deep feelings, can signify he rationalizes his emotions rather than feeling them. Mars in libra he’s romantic, sensitive, sensual, could be indecisive and passive in his approach. Might be very patient and slow to build a relationship. Feminine energy. Attracted to more subtle, soft, natural beauty rather than bold and aggressive. Seeks harmony, balance and justice. Can sometimes have rose glasses with love.

Houses most definitely add another layer, but by no means do I think their absence invalidates a chart or the ability to provide a reading. Like I said, I can surely read his chart, like I briefly did above, but I didn’t want my own judgement and mainly my desires to cloud the interpretation.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

I’ve been talking to someone recently, but obviously virtual conversations can differ from what someone is truly like in person. So, I was hoping to get any type of insight into what he’s like, as well as what kind of women he is attracted to. His natal chart is below (his time is unknown!) .....................

Hi,
It's not possible to view the URL's when logged in, so ......
Is this the same person you have been enquiring about all year, or do your past posts (which you then delete) refer to different people you meet over the internet?

Your pseudonym could say much, yet you use don't place the position of the Lilith you use in your posts. Do you see yourself as an asteroid Lilith 'femme fatale' or as the astrologically calculated non-physical Black Moon Lilith point of someone whose strong imagination can spring like a panther upon a person or situation :)smile:) and 'pretend it to be' other than the truth as you would wish it to be .....but doesn't exist in real life?

Do you use face time to communicate, or is it just through written words?
the former can reveal a lot in 'face value', the latter in what you, yourself, choose to read into them.:wink: Only a real meeting will give you the answers you want to hear, providing you are prepared to hear and see them as they really are .:wink:

:smile:

Meluzina

Jesus christ how hard is it to get someone's birth time? If you don't feel like being "hey babe, I would love to stalk you via your natal chart, could you maybe gimme that time?" then say it in some funny and smart way, but I guess if you can't do it then... you won't get our interpretation and that's the deal here

conspiracy theorist

We can agree to disagree :) And I’ve never blamed astrology for not working nor would I.

His Sun-Jupiter, Sun-Saturn and Mars-Saturn indicate a father who was cold, distant, either overly controlling or critical, not feeling good enough or like a priority to his dad. Either dad is a workaholic or the opposite and didn’t really have his life together and was irresponsible or just too preoccupied with other things. There’s an insecurity and a need to prove oneself due to this lack of support and recognition.

Moon-Jupiter and Moon-Pluto can give a few options regarding the mom. Possibly a very strong relationship, even if it runs both hot and cold. Very intense interactions. Mom could be very supportive and encouraging, but also domineering, controlling, possessive, emotionally and mentally intense. There’s a fear of abandonment and codependency that can stem from this. Attachment and intimacy issues. An overbearing mom, protective mom, but she’s too much and provides little space or privacy. Moon in Leo can also imply an emotionally dramatic mom.

Both parents may be very religious or set in their ways regarding certain beliefs due to Jupiter influence.

His emotions are powerful and big due to the moon in Leo, ego issues, possibly overcompensation with confidence masking vulnerability. Can be passive aggressive due to repressed emotions moon Pluto, Mars Neptune and Saturn. Emotionally intense, deep, rich inner world moon Pluto. Can be afraid to confront or reveal his pain. Tries to be overly positive about everything (all the Leo and Jupiter aspects)

Love life - Venus in Virgo critical, picky, maybe prefer a simple or more intelligent down to earth girl. But moon in Leo can cause a bit of a polarity in that regard and so he can swing both ways, not have a type, or like a girl with both sides. Mercury conjunct Venus indicates wanting an interesting girl, someone to talk to, converse on various topics. Mars in libra he’s romantic, sensitive, sensual, could be indecisive and passive in his approach. Might be very patient and slow to build a relationship. Feminine energy. Attracted to more subtle, soft, natural beauty rather than bold and aggressive. Seeks harmony, balance and justice. Can sometimes have rose glasses with love.

Houses most definitely add another layer, but by no means do I think their absence invalidates a chart or the ability to provide a reading. Like I said, I can surely read his chart, like I briefly did above, but I didn’t want my own judgement and mainly my desires to cloud the interpretation.

You're a talented astrologer. Your friend must be pleased with such a gifted companion. :)

Jesus christ how hard is it to get someone's birth time? If you don't feel like being "hey babe, I would love to stalk you via your natal chart, could you maybe gimme that time?" then say it in some funny and smart way, but I guess if you can't do it then... you won't get our interpretation and that's the deal here

Perhaps you missed my response to you yesterday :) I answered you that unfortunately, he does not know his time of birth. It’s not a matter of me asking.

Hi,
It's not possible to view the URL's when logged in, so ......
Is this the same person you have been enquiring about all year, or do your past posts (which you then delete) refer to different people you meet over the internet?

Your pseudonym could say much, yet you use don't place the position of the Lilith you use in your posts. Do you see yourself as an asteroid Lilith 'femme fatale' or as the astrologically calculated non-physical Black Moon Lilith point of someone whose strong imagination can spring like a panther upon a person or situation :)smile:) and 'pretend it to be' other than the truth as you would wish it to be .....but doesn't exist in real life?

Do you use face time to communicate, or is it just through written words?
the former can reveal a lot in 'face value', the latter in what you, yourself, choose to read into them.:wink: Only a real meeting will give you the answers you want to hear, providing you are prepared to hear and see them as they really are .:wink:

:smile:

Not sure how to fix the links :(
This is a different person. And the last time I posted was over a year ago :) I have not been inquiring all year. Last years charts were for 2 people. The reason I deleted was because some had no replies and others I just prefer not to have mine or people's charts stored after time has elapsed. Since there's no delete option (to my knowledge) I like to blank them out.

Not sure why my username is of much importance here :sideways: :smile:
I have many Lilith aspects and panther is my favourite animal

Just written words as this is a new interaction.
We are in different countries, so in person communication isn't possible unfortunately.

Meluzina

Oh yeah, I see it now, I completely missed that! I am so sorry! I'm such an adhd case! Of course, you got a lot of things yourself, didn't you? I wonder why you are asking then, because you know, I also look in the charts of people before I get to know them but I have to say, having that knowledge and having that emotional experience after getting to know them is always different. Maybe it's just me but you know, astrology is not time travel and I think not a lot of people would leave someone just based on their chart, although that would actually be very rational... Anyways.

First of all, relationship with him will probably going to be difficult. Saturn is aspecting luminaries and mars, chiron in libra, chiron on mars, those pluto aspects... I think he will have lots of self-limiting believes that he would try to project onto others, to actually create these situations and then he could say: I was totally right, no one loves me, no one aprecietes me and my efforts, no gets it, everyone just wants to take from me and bully me, etc. He has this sort of people pleasing thing going on and projects grandiosity onto other while secretly feeling small and the question is, like how to find his genuine shine without feeling overpowered and dragged by the need to shine for others, like he has that spark but for some reason he's constantly being limited and without that aprecietation he's incomplete, how to see oneself else then in the eyes of other but at the same time, not being blind to them... His father maybe had that problem, sun in leo, mars in libra with chiron on, saturn in aries, maybe he saw him as actually secretely dependent, not reliable, not genuine, this **** fool, which stained the archetype which puts the weight on him... I would say that his mother was the stronger, more disciplining, but at the same time sort of 'mad', doesn't get him, doesn't support him, a sadist. He completely lacks water, so he doesn't have control over his own emotions, sometimes being completely unemphatetic, sometime bursting out with emotion that he does not even undestand... Can be loaded with self pity, secrete feeling of loneliness and underapprecietion (I don't know how to spell that word i guess but you know) and he probably actually can't very well form the inner emotional connection with people, so he compensates on the outside and hopes if he get claps it is a relationship. Don't get me wrong, with jupiter in aquarius I bet altruism makes him really happy but with that opposition to sun and venus in virgo he can get a little too like a slave and if you add mercury on that venus and square pluto it can turn into masochism and neurosis. He really wish to find that harmony in relationshils to find this ideal of people togheter but it constantly seems like people are undermining his efforts and then he gets cranky, but really what he has to find is that harmony itself in oneself, not in the exterior. By the way, I know virgo is an earth sign and I know he has neptune in capricorn, but that won't exactly make you a stable individual fit to achieve what you desire, so, also a little bit lost there. He would probably ***** about his mom but then he be dependent on her or her replacement and crave her apprecietion so bad. Do you have any concrete questions?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I see it now, I completely missed that! I am so sorry! I'm such an adhd case! Of course, you got a lot of things yourself, didn't you? I wonder why you are asking then, because you know, I also look in the charts of people before I get to know them but I have to say, having that knowledge and having that emotional experience after getting to know them is always different. Maybe it's just me but you know, astrology is not time travel and I think not a lot of people would leave someone just based on their chart, although that would actually be very rational... Anyways.

First of all, relationship with him will probably going to be difficult. Saturn is aspecting luminaries and mars, chiron in libra, chiron on mars, those pluto aspects... I think he will have lots of self-limiting believes that he would try to project onto others, to actually create these situations and then he could say: I was totally right, no one loves me, no one aprecietes me and my efforts, no gets it, everyone just wants to take from me and bully me, etc. He has this sort of people pleasing thing going on and projects grandiosity onto other while secretly feeling small and the question is, like how to find his genuine shine without feeling overpowered and dragged by the need to shine for others, like he has that spark but for some reason he's constantly being limited and without that aprecietation he's incomplete, how to see oneself else then in the eyes of other but at the same time, not being blind to them... His father maybe had that problem, sun in leo, mars in libra with chiron on, saturn in aries, maybe he saw him as actually secretely dependent, not reliable, not genuine, this **** fool, which stained the archetype which puts the weight on him... I would say that his mother was the stronger, more disciplining, but at the same time sort of 'mad', doesn't get him, doesn't support him, a sadist. He completely lacks water, so he doesn't have control over his own emotions, sometimes being completely unemphatetic, sometime bursting out with emotion that he does not even undestand... Can be loaded with self pity, secrete feeling of loneliness and underapprecietion (I don't know how to spell that word i guess but you know) and he probably actually can't very well form the inner emotional connection with people, so he compensates on the outside and hopes if he get claps it is a relationship. Don't get me wrong, with jupiter in aquarius I bet altruism makes him really happy but with that opposition to sun and venus in virgo he can get a little too like a slave and if you add mercury on that venus and square pluto it can turn into masochism and neurosis. He really wish to find that harmony in relationshils to find this ideal of people togheter but it constantly seems like people are undermining his efforts and then he gets cranky, but really what he has to find is that harmony itself in oneself, not in the exterior. By the way, I know virgo is an earth sign and I know he has neptune in capricorn, but that won't exactly make you a stable individual fit to achieve what you desire, so, also a little bit lost there. He would probably ***** about his mom but then he be dependent on her or her replacement and crave her apprecietion so bad. Do you have any concrete questions?

No worries and thank you so much for such a descriptive reply, I appreciate it! 🙏🏻😊

I think you are spot on with your description considering I basically summarized the same points above in response to someone else. I’m just always second guessing myself when I read a chart in fear that I may be bias or subjective and thus inaccurate. Your description was the validation I was seeking! Thank you! Totally in agreement with you. I don’t know him deep enough to confirm any of this, however, I think the fact we both came to the same reading says a lot! He’s also a singer/pursuing a singing career, so the whole grandiosity/admiration/seeking validation/support/adoration/feeding the ego and insecurities really goes hand in hand.

I wouldn’t exactly drop someone just by looking at their chart, although some awful charts did prompt me to do that a few times lol but doing a reading definitely helps clarify things for me early on, helps navigate the conversations and also confirms my intuition regarding someone’s true motives. Helps save wasted time, hurt feelings, etc.

As for specific questions, I guess the 2 main ones would be what kind of a girl is he attracted to and if you wouldn’t mind sharing a bit about our synastry. For the synastry, more so focusing on what the early/first energies and attractions would be, rather than those that develop in a true relationship later on. Unfortunately my Venus Pluto opposition has always been a struggle for me and even though I’m SUPER aware of it, it still clouds my feelings. I often can’t decipher between a genuine interest I feel for someone, versus projecting my own fantasies onto the person. Curious what energies are present between us, and what he may feel towards me, even if just attraction. Despite lacking water, would the moon Pluto square make him emotionally deep, or that might be totally repressed and unconscious, plus overpowered by the rest of the more surface level aspects? Also, let me know if my own natal chart would be useful and I’ll add it.

Thank you again and no problem about spelling haha I understood everything and all good with the adhd, everything was more than clear!

Last edited:

He was able to find out an approximate time of birth!
Here is his chart with the TOB. Rising is libra.
Could be between 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM, so I included 3 charts with the time variations. Everything is basically the same except the potential house change of Pluto, Jupiter, and moon. I think his moon is truly in the 11th and sun in the 10th.

https://ibb.co/jG76NmD
https://ibb.co/4TxBFpy
https://ibb.co/vZ95Dr8

Last edited:

He was able to find out an approximate time of birth!
Here is his chart with the TOB. Rising is libra.
Could be between 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM, so I included 3 charts with the time variations. Everything is basically the same except the potential house change of Pluto, Jupiter, and moon. I think his moon is truly in the 11th and sun in the 10th.

https://ibb.co/jG76NmD
https://ibb.co/4TxBFpy
https://ibb.co/vZ95Dr8

Meluzina

Yes, well according to the chart, his inherited female energies are not very OK, leo is not a very good sign for a female as it as an archetype of finding a souverein ego, sort of a hero on a quest for inner meaning, which the realm of logos, which is more of a male quest, leo women tend to bring more of the emotional mess of the process, I don't know, like vanity, a little bit of hystery, self centredness... And venus is in virgo, and venus is in fall there, because venus wants love and beaty for everyone but virgo's picky. I would say he might go after girls that have some issues with their femininity, a little insecure there or wounded perhaps and playing it more on the 'male' site, being dominant and overbearing, OR the opposite, being outwardly insecure but emotionally manipulative on the inside (having umconsious water element in the chart and the pluto squares and the jupiter is actually in opposition, so that grandiosity might be hided). Just a quick note. Again, it's his energies in fact, so he might totally project it on others. But I guess in the positive sense of those energies he might really like a girl with her own opinions, being intelectual and souverein and also aspiring for wisdom. On the other hand, maybe a little bit emotionally detached, but altruisti and socially aware and also supportive, because it is again, not easy for him to built relationships with chiron on mars in libra, lack of water.... Here the houses would be nice but we don't have them, so.

Ok, given what I just said, aqua asc. with jupiter in the firsr, virgo moon and gemini venus sounds good. There are some things that go well togheter, like his venus, the idea of how you should be given love is in virgo where there is your mars, the idea of how you should give love and vice versa, your venus is in gem and his mars in libra and air goes to air, and virgo should somehow have something in commom with air, although there is the square with gemini venus, so sometimes that something is a little nerving haha, yes, virgo wants to be precise and clear and gemini wants everything else, but as a taurus-aquarius-virgo I think it won't be that kind of a gemini energy, it will be more of this hot-cold, detached but friendly a lot in the head and sometimes run away energy. There is this square between your taurus ego and his leo moon, I guess taurus doesn't always care about leo's **** and leo gets flustrated by the taurus beeing too flegmatic... you have nonpersonal planets conj. so maybe you will trigger in each other some things in that familiar way... Attraction, well what can I say, he has venus in virgo, you have moon and mars in virgo, he has moon in leo, you have 1st house jupiter and in opposition to it, his venus conj. mercury and you have gemini venus, you fit the clever girl with big personality idea he has, and you also have the pluto moon square so that's also familiar, you have that pluto pull... No water people can be emotional AF but won't be able to control that, be aware of it, integrate it well into their consciousness and Pluto is a planet of uncounscious burried underground stuff and in sagittarius I guess that can be very excesive but when we speak about emotional people we usually mean things like, I don't know empathy, emotional intelligence or that artistic emotionality that you can somehow constructively use for your adventage, not being used by it to its own advantage.... I also think that libra mars - leo sun and moon feels good around a taurus sun with jupiter in the first and virgo moon, I think he feels seen by someone 'with class' because tarus and virgo are great in 'judging' something which makes you feel good when they judge you well because they seem like they are presenting some well defines eternal values, like, when taurus person likes you, it makes you feel so good, because they seem to be, I don't know, like they understand beauty and that feels good to libra mars who wants to be apreciated and have this harmony, which again, taurus is nice for that. And yeah there is the first house aqua jupiter, so generous, altruistic, helpful, will care about you and that feels goood. But sometimes it can be that, like people don't talk about it a lot, but aquarius people have big ego, same as leo, but leo feels entitled but aquarius feels he needs to DO STUFF to deserve it but they want it, they want to be great and special! And so I believe that you can also give this overpowering dominant harsh vibes, which he actually finds familiar because, you know, we talked about it....
The other way around, well, I don't know if I should talk about that, you probably know why you are atracted to a person :D