read my chart

gega

hey there . Can anyone read your chart? What is my strong point and what am I doing wrong

tnx :innocent::innocent:

[please post a birth chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

swanswings

How much astrology do you know?

რამდენი ასტროლოგია იცით?

How much English do you speak?

ინგლისურად რამდენს ლაპარაკობთ?

gega

How much astrology do you know?

რამდენი ასტროლოგია იცით?

How much English do you speak?

ინგლისურად რამდენს ლაპარაკობთ?

a little bit , both.

საიდან იცი ქართული?

nadiaaa

ok :smile: i will start out with the basics of astrology so you can fully understand :biggrin so your sun sign (zodiac sign) you are a taurus. for your moon sign (how you can emotionally connect to/with others) is in leo. your mercury (communication and intelligence) is in aries. your venus (how you show your love and your love life) is in taurus. your mars (sexual energy and drive) is in aries. your jupiter (healing and growth) is in virgo. your saturn (change and power) is in aquarius. your uranus (independence, flexibility, common sense) is in capricorn. your neptune (dreams and inspired) is in capricorn. your pluto (ego and transformation) is in scorpio. your ascendant (how others see you or first impressions) is in scorpio. i hope all of that makes sense :lol: i will discuss the houses and what all of this means but first i want to make sure if you understand what i just wrote :smile:

gega

ok :smile: i will start out with the basics of astrology so you can fully understand :biggrin so your sun sign (zodiac sign) you are a taurus. for your moon sign (how you can emotionally connect to/with others) is in leo. your mercury (communication and intelligence) is in aries. your venus (how you show your love and your love life) is in taurus. your mars (sexual energy and drive) is in aries. your jupiter (healing and growth) is in virgo. your saturn (change and power) is in aquarius. your uranus (independence, flexibility, common sense) is in capricorn. your neptune (dreams and inspired) is in capricorn. your pluto (ego and transformation) is in scorpio. your ascendant (how others see you or first impressions) is in scorpio. i hope all of that makes sense :lol: i will discuss the houses and what all of this means but first i want to make sure if you understand what i just wrote :smile:

of course . I think my Scorpio in Pluto is a hindrance. As far as I know the twelfth house is the house of spirituality? If I'm wrong?

nadiaaa

yes, the twelfth house is the house of spirituality. the pluto in scorpio usually means you have strong emotions and you’re very sensitive :cool:

nadiaaa

i will discuss the houses :smile: the 1st house means first impressions and your ascendant is in that house. you have a scorpio ascendant in the first house. you may come off as mysterious but once people get to know you, you are very outgoing and sometimes it may take a little for you to open up :biggrin: your 2nd house means money and income and you have neptune, uranus, and north node (we can discuss those later if you’d like). neptune usually means sudden changes. uranus means leadership and intelligence. so for those signs in the 2nd house, there may be changes in your work area or finances and you may work in a big group or prefer to work in big groups :biggrin: we have the 3rd house which is for communication. you have saturn in that house. saturn is for discipline and responsibility. you may be the “mom” of your friendships, friendships, or possibly as a family role. this could also mean you are a caretaker :smile: the 4th house is home and inner security. you have mars in that house. mars is a planet for sexual energy. you may feel the most secure in a relationship we’re there are positive vibes and great sexual chemistry. your 5th house is for creativity, romance, and children. you have mercury in that house and mercury is for intellect and transportation. when you have a family, there may be a lot of moving around. your creativity is great for your intelligence too :lol: the 6th house is for work and health. you have your zodiac sign (sun) and your venus. you’re a taurus. for Venus is the planet of love and how you show your affection. you may work at a hospital since the 6th house is for work and health and your venus is how you can show your affection to others. your 7th house is empty. the 7th house means marriage and partnerships :love: since it’s empty, you may have some troubles in your love live.. your 8th house is also empty. 8th house represents death and letting thing go. your 9th house is for travel, education, and religion. you have jupiter, moon, and saturn in that house. saturn is for discipline. you may enjoy law or the study of law. your moon is in that house. the moon is how you emotionally connect towards others :biggrin: jupiter is also in that house. jupiter is for growth. you may enjoy learning and school. your 10th house is for fame and popularity. your 10th house is empty. the 11th house is for goals.that house is also empty. then we have the 12th house :smile: you have pluto in that house. sometimes you may hid for who you truly are. you’re very intense ands sensitive to your loved ones. again, if you want to discuss the north node with me, we can :love: we can also discuss the mc (Midheaven), chiron, and the true node. hope this all makes sense :biggrin:

Last edited:

gega

i will discuss the houses :smile: the 1st house means first impressions and your ascendant is in that house. you have a scorpio ascendant in the first house. you may come off as mysterious but once people get to know you, you are very outgoing and sometimes it may take a little for you to open up :biggrin: your 2nd house means money and income and you have neptune, uranus, and north node (we can discuss those later if you’d like). neptune usually means sudden changes. uranus means leadership and intelligence. so for those signs in the 2nd house, there may be changes in your work area or finances and you may work in a big group or prefer to work in big groups :biggrin: we have the 3rd house which is for communication. you have saturn in that house. saturn is for discipline and responsibility. you may be the “mom” of your friendships, friendships, or possibly as a family role. this could also mean you are a caretaker :smile: the 4th house is home and inner security. you have mars in that house. mars is a planet for sexual energy. you may feel the most secure in a relationship we’re there are positive vibes and great sexual chemistry. your 5th house is for creativity, romance, and children. you have mercury in that house and mercury is for intellect and transportation. when you have a family, there may be a lot of moving around. your creativity is great for your intelligence too :lol: the 6th house is for work and health. you have your zodiac sign (sun) and your venus. you’re a taurus. for Venus is the planet of love and how you show your affection. you may work at a hospital since the 6th house is for work and health and your venus is how you can show your affection to others. your 7th house is empty. the 7th house means marriage and partnerships :love: since it’s empty, you may have some troubles in your love live.. your 8th house is also empty. 8th house represents death and letting thing go. your 9th house is for travel, education, and religion. you have jupiter, moon, and saturn in that house. saturn is for discipline. you may enjoy law or the study of law. your moon is in that house. the moon is how you emotionally connect towards others :biggrin: jupiter is also in that house. jupiter is for growth. you may enjoy learning and school. your 10th house is for fame and popularity. your 10th house is empty. the 11th house is for goals.that house is also empty. then we have the 12th house :smile: you have pluto in that house. sometimes you may hid for who you truly are. you’re very intense ands sensitive to your loved ones. again, if you want to discuss the north node with me, we can :love: we can also discuss the mc (Midheaven), chiron, and the true node. hope this all makes sense :biggrin:

Yes it makes sense. Consider other things like squares and trines. If things have caused this

is my jupiter damaged?

Last edited:

ArmPeacock

Hello, I’m interested in my Natal promise. I’m very much an enigma in the relationship department—only 1 astrologer to date has given me a semi concrete prognosis for a future partnership.
He is Capricorn sun 7th house Stellium, Uranus 7, Venus & Mars Sagittarius.
Do you think you can glean anything?

September 13, 1963
Brooklyn, NY
23:00

https://imagehost.com.au//d7amw0Kd9r/C5C5A056-3CA6-46FF-B4E5-7430A49F3989_5eec25941c601.png

Last edited:

ArmPeacock

Hello, I‘be been told that this man is definitely my LTR partner but is this a sustaining relationship as in years?

Can you tell me anything about friendships as well?