Should I move to C in october?

elvire

Hi,

I am planning to move aboroad, and initially I wanted to move in October after I finished my job contract and saved some money .However my contract is coming to an end quicker than I expected and I am in doubt on whether I should relocate in october or stay where I am now.
I set up the horary chart, the ascendant is in Sagittarius , so I am signified by Jupiter in the house 11 of hopes and dreams, just out of via combusta.
The moon in libra is in 9th house and its ruler in the same sign conjunct venus
My current location is ruled by mars in 2nd house and is trine the moon.
And my destination, the 7th house is ruled by mercury in 8th house but square Jupiter. However the moon is sextile mercury.
It seems that I am confortable where I am now but I am not sure if I should move since jupiter is squaring mercury.
Can you please tell me if you see enough positive testimonies for the relocation?

many thanks.

Attachments

• horaryc.jpg
    horaryc.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 26

ScorpioCancerian

Hi,
However my contract is coming to an end quicker than I expected and I am in doubt on whether I should relocate in october or stay where I am now.

Looking at what you described, I'm wondering now what is the real question here. Is it " Should I move ? " , meaning that no matter they end or re-new the contract you asking about a long term relocation, or this question depends on whether they renew your contract at work. Please clarify this in order to answer the question given the right context.

elvire

Looking at what you described, I'm wondering now what is the real question here. Is it " Should I move ? " , meaning that no matter they end or re-new the contract you asking about a long term relocation, or this question depends on whether they renew your contract at work. Please clarify this in order to answer the question given the right context.

Thank you for you reply, yes I am asking if I should move, this would be for a long term relocation.
The company is offering to re-new the contract in two months time but I am considering the relocation now.
I mentioned the contract because I was hoping to have more savings to move.
I hope that is clearer.

ScorpioCancerian

OK. Thanks for clarifying. Usually people when asking questions forget to give out the whole context and all the information necessary for the judgment. Unfortunately astrology is not fluid and we always need to base our judgment given to the context provided.

So, here we have two options : Here and There . ' Here ' is signified by L1 and the first house , while ' There ' is signified by the 7th house and, of course its Lord.

Inside the 1st house (is this beautiful) essentially dignified Saturn while inside of the 7th house there is no planet : Stay
Mercury (L7) is just a bit essentially dignified (only by term) which is something because Jupiter (L1) is peregrine (no essential dignity at all) : So, go.

Jupiter's (L1 ) last aspect was to Mercury (as seen from about only a slight dignified) and if we push the chart forward it will conjunct the Moon in her Fall. Aouch. Well, this is a stay.
The Moon has separated from essentially dignified Saturn and is applying to an also essentially dignified Venus. That means that it doesn't make any much difference.

Look, although the chart implies that staying is a great idea, I mostly believe the overall picture here is that either staying or going, it the same thing. Usually this is the deal in these kind of questions. The reason I asked you to clarify me earlier was because of Venus/the Moon conjunction on the MC and Venus is L10. The chart points there. So, If I were you I would let them re-new my contract if you know what I mean.

rafaella

Thank you for you reply, yes I am asking if I should move, this would be for a long term relocation.
The company is offering to re-new the contract in two months time but I am considering the relocation now.
I mentioned the contract because I was hoping to have more savings to move.
I hope that is clearer.

So you are getting a new work contract at the new location? My eyes are drawn to Moon/Venus conjunction at 10th. This is the job and this should be priority. Whether you move now or later doesn't really matter. But Moon applies to 7th lord so move is there. I'd say 5-7 weeks based on aspects Venus/Moon/Mercury. Mer is rx but it can mean a renewal of contract. Is the new location familiar to you? Trying to understand the rx for the new location. Generally rx means a change of location from the one initially planned, or a repeated move (back and forth).

Last edited:

elvire

So you are getting a new work contract at the new location? My eyes are drawn to Moon/Venus conjunction at 10th. This is the job and this should be priority. Whether you move now or later doesn't really matter. But Moon applies to 7th lord so move is there. I'd say 5-7 weeks based on aspects Venus/Moon/Mercury. Mer is rx but it can mean a renewal of contract. Is the new location familiar to you? Trying to understand the rx for the new location. Generally rx means a change of location from the one initially planned, or a repeated move (back and forth).

No, I have never been to that location, and it is across the atlantic, so that would be a big move for me. I will have to start everything from scratch, I don't have a job for that location.I want to move to that place because I got my visa and I feel I can get better career prospects there.
It has been difficult for me in my current location, and the job that is renewed is for the current location . I am also surprised to see venus conjunct mc because the contract is ending soon,and the renewal is in a month time approximately. The job helped me to meet my ends and to save and I don't expect a promotion. So I am even more confused.
The timing also fit with my wish to move in 6-7 weeks time.

rafaella

No, I have never been to that location, and it is across the atlantic, so that would be a big move for me. I will have to start everything from scratch, I don't have a job for that location.I want to move to that place because I got my visa and I feel I can get better career prospects there.
It has been difficult for me in my current location, and the job that is renewed is for the current location . I am also surprised to see venus conjunct mc because the contract is ending soon,and the renewal is in a month time approximately. The job helped me to meet my ends and to save and I don't expect a promotion. So I am even more confused.
The timing also fit with my wish to move in 6-7 weeks time.

well ok so I see the move is to Canada? Maybe start applying for jobs in Canada... hopefully by the time you go, you will have a few job interviews lined up.

I don't like Mer rx for relocation. But Moon/Venus looks great. I actually think the job will be renewed at your current place and you will choose to continue there for now.

let us know. all the best!

Sunrise

Hi,

I am planning to move aboroad, and initially I wanted to move in October after I finished my job contract and saved some money .However my contract is coming to an end quicker than I expected and I am in doubt on whether I should relocate in october or stay where I am now.

Can you please tell me if you see enough positive testimonies for the relocation?

many thanks.
dear elvire,
to add:

I think you will not leave. For now. Maybe later you migth can but for now I think you will stay here and even in the same job. It looks like they'll renew your contract again. But also i think it is not the best time to move.

The Moon has just left Saturn - from your 1th house (retro, the old, something repetitive), Saturn is the Lord of your third house (contracts, communication).
So this Moon keeps the light of Saturn - which exalt Saturn - and will find Venus right there in your 10th house (career - work). Venus is also in the exaltation of this Saturn.
Also Saturn is in the triplicity and exaltation of Venus.

I would also recommend that you leave the outside for now and look at it again at a later stage. But there is no immediate move on the chart. But in the future it can be done.

elvire

Thank you all,
I don't see clearly the situation yet, but your analysis is helping me.Things will get clearer by the end of the month in the work front at least and it is likely a renewal indeed . I forgot about mercury retrograde...! I probably need to reassess again the situation before I decide to move.Thx