will he marry me ?

neptunian

Hi everybody,

Our connection is new. We are getting to know each other. We are from different countries, that's not a problem for me but i dont know what he thinks. I wonder if there is potential of him proposing to me.

My significator saturn, his sun. What is interesting, there is a good aspect between our significators but saturn in suns fall, and sun is saturns detriment sign. Shouldn't i possess him ? can this affect him bad ? we are getting to know each other.

Moon my other significator reflects my mood i think, i want romance with him.

What do you think ? Do you think is there a potential ? Thanks so much in advance. I appreciate any answer so much.

Good day.

Attachments

• willhemarryme-horary.jpg
    willhemarryme-horary.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 53

IleneK

Premium Member
This question about marriage when you are just getting to know each other seems rather premature. That said, you are both strong in your own right, by essential dignity. You/Saturn are in dignity by rulership and Sun is in its exaltation. You are even in your own/1st house, so your interests focus more on yourself than him. Overall, you/Saturn are much stronger than him, Saturn in its own sign and its own, angular house.
Sun does apply to sextile Saturn which points to the opportunity for coming together. But I have grave concern about the mutual adverse reception between your significators, as you point out "saturn in suns fall, and sun is saturns detriment sign." Although you may get together, this adverse reception makes me wonder if you will actually get along with and like each other?

Last edited:

neptunian

This question about marriage when you are just getting to know each other seems rather premature. That said, you are both strong in your own right, by essential dignity. You/Saturn are in dignity by rulership and Sun is in its exaltation. You are even in your own/1st house, so your interests focus more on yourself than him. Overall, you/Saturn are much stronger than him, Saturn in its own sign and its own, angular house.
Sun does apply to sextile Saturn which points to the opportunity for coming together. But I have grave concern about the mutual adverse reception between your significators, as you point out "saturn in suns fall, and sun is saturns detriment sign." Although you may get together, this adverse reception makes me wonder if you will actually get along with and like each other?

Hi dear IleneK, thank you so much for your answer.

I can't relate to saturn much. I am always very compromising and taken for granted. Past experiences. I am focusing on himself more. Maybe i am being impatient. I relate moon in 5 more. I am attracted to him and i value his friendship.

Can saturn represent another person because it rules his 7. But asc is querent i know. I relate moon here. Maybe as you said, it is premature.

Our languages different we interact in English, we get along well so far but dont know whether he likes me as much as i like him. Maybe i should ask later another question.

Thank you a lot dear IleneK.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi dear IleneK, thank you so much for your answer.

I can't relate to saturn much. I am always very compromising and taken for granted. Past experiences. I am focusing on himself more. Maybe i am being impatient. I relate moon in 5 more. I am attracted to him and i value his friendship.

Can saturn represent another person because it rules his 7. But asc is querent i know. I relate moon here. Maybe as you said, it is premature.

Our languages different we interact in English, we get along well so far but dont know whether he likes me as much as i like him. Maybe i should ask later another question.

Thank you a lot dear IleneK.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

Your significator being Saturn doesn't mean you are like Saturn. Only that Saturn represents you in this question. You, as all querents, are also represented by the Moon. Likewise, the question itself is signified by the Moon.
I think you as Moon in the 5th fits the romantic nature of the relationship. Honestly, I do agree with you about your characterizing yourself as impatient. By that I mean, it is all very early and I would hope you would take all the time to need to really get to know him and see if he is truly partnership material.

In terms of your asking about marriage now, prematurely, I think that is why he is in his/turned unfortunate 8th and why the reception between Sat and Sun is so poor. That is, maybe the information in the chart is so contradictory, favorable and unfavorable, because of the premature posing of the question? Not sure.
My sense is that you may have simply asked the wrong question, my friend. Marriage is not on the table. So when there has been some time and you actually get to know him a bit better, perhaps you will pose a question about that, really getting to know each other, rather than jumping to "Will we get married?"
You will be glad, you will feel better, when you cultivate patience and along with your commitment to this relationship.

I am truly wishing you well.

neptunian

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

Your significator being Saturn doesn't mean you are like Saturn. Only that Saturn represents you in this question. You, as all querents, are also represented by the Moon. Likewise, the question itself is signified by the Moon.
I think you as Moon in the 5th fits the romantic nature of the relationship. Honestly, I do agree with you about your characterizing yourself as impatient. By that I mean, it is all very early and I would hope you would take all the time to need to really get to know him and see if he is truly partnership material.

In terms of your asking about marriage now, prematurely, I think that is why he is in his/turned unfortunate 8th and why the reception between Sat and Sun is so poor. That is, maybe the information in the chart is so contradictory, favorable and unfavorable, because of the premature posing of the question? Not sure.
My sense is that you may have simply asked the wrong question, my friend. Marriage is not on the table. So when there has been some time and you actually get to know him a bit better, perhaps you will pose a question about that, really getting to know each other, rather than jumping to "Will we get married?"
You will be glad, you will feel better, when you cultivate patience and along with your commitment to this relationship.

I am truly wishing you well.

Thank you a lot dear IleneK.:smile:

Yes, i think i am doing this i am getting lost in my feelings. Him being in his 8, i am in 5. This makes sense. There is attraction, but dont know what he thinks and intends. Yes dear IleneK, you are right, we need to get to know each other more.

At the time i asked, he replied late to my message and i was angry a little bit. :)) after that, i asked the question, maybe it was the wrong time. Im leo south node. All my life i just want real love but so far i couldnt find. I am trying to learn being more aquarian less intense more friendly and i must be logical ( very difficult for me) and get to know him better yes.

Thank you so much for your attention and help dear IleneK. You made my day. Thank you a lot. <3

Last edited:

rafaella

Hi everybody,

Our connection is new. We are getting to know each other. We are from different countries, that's not a problem for me but i dont know what he thinks. I wonder if there is potential of him proposing to me.

My significator saturn, his sun. What is interesting, there is a good aspect between our significators but saturn in suns fall, and sun is saturns detriment sign. Shouldn't i possess him ? can this affect him bad ? we are getting to know each other.

Moon my other significator reflects my mood i think, i want romance with him.

What do you think ? Do you think is there a potential ? Thanks so much in advance. I appreciate any answer so much.

Good day.
I think he's involved with another person, see that Mercury next to Sun, exalts sun. so there is someone else around him vying for his attention.

Reception is negative between sun and Saturn, both in each other's detriment/fall. not positive for anything significant here. However that moon translation of light from sun/mer to Saturn/jup looks interesting. I see Mercury is also translating light, mercury ruling 5th and moon in 5th, suggests light hearted romance. Flirtation or short fling. Marriage too early for that.

edit: I see you have another older post from December about someone you met online, is this the same person? Be careful, you can't start thinking about marriage when you haven't met a person face to face. A lot of scammers out there. They like to play around, it's like a game for them, please don't fall for it. This might be the reason for 5th house significance in this chart- 5th is temporary fun, playfulness, entertainment, casual relationships or sex. Not long term, definitely not marriage.

Last edited: