please read my son's chart - relationship with mother

Zora

Account Closed
son's chart - relationship with mother

Hello jules,

for this question - you'ld better post a synastry chart of you both- with you outside the circle.

But with pisces in your 4th house - being a mother yourself - and your scorpio moon in 12th house - ruling your 9th house -also religious faith - your son with scorpio in his 4th house - showing own mother - moon ruling his 12th house - where all souls come from and go back to - your son looks like the answer to/on your prayers for having a child.

His pluto degree exact inconjuncting your mercury as ruler of your 8th house- a.o. leaving descendants in own life. And his gemini northnode sextiling your mercury.. His leo venus as ruler of his midheaven /life path and way of evolving conjuncts your mercury as your 8th house ruler and as your midheaven 10th house lifepath ruler.

Both moons degree exact squaring and energizing each other - his moon rules his 12th house- also prenatal house - experiences before own birth during pregnancy of own mother. Your scorpio moon ruling your 9th house is sitting exact on his 4th house cusp and IC cusp - for me also house of soul and income from another life into this life and sitting on his IC/MC axis - way of evolving himself in this life.

All together - this is really some special.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
If I may offer this with the greatest respect and kindness: The way you are holding the charts squarely places negative energy, in the form of fear? anxiety? doubt?, at the intersection of you and your son's life. It serves no beneficial purpose.
I wholeheartedly urge you to cease thinking about the astrological charts in this way and just be fully and lovingly present in the life your son.

That will take care of everything. I promise you.

I am truly, truly wishing you the best.