Presidential results

david starling

Both Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin-Trump have exceeded the previous record for Popular votes received. Biden currently leads Putin-Trump by 4 million Popular Votes.

david starling

Republicans are attempting to DISENFRANCHISE voters by insisting on UNREASONABLE deadlines for when those votes are received.

Republicans planned on doing this in advance, realizing that Trump would most likely lose a FAIR election. They deliberately weakened the ability of the Postal Service to deliver the mail on time.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The PA Supreme Court

".....went rogue and decided to violate the U.S. Constitution :smile:
ignore Pennsylvania law, and just rewrite the law themselves...." says U.S. Senator Pat Toomey.
The court "....suggested that ballots that arrive too late should nevertheless be counted.
No they shouldn't!....."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQDBJRBOT3U

If The MEDIA Calls The Election And There Is Confusion
Who WILL Win In The End??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V-Hyow0HRU

https://youtu.be/Mrz7f0c_ldE

Nevada said their machine doubled counted ballots
90% Turnout for Kim Jong-Biden :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoig3jKRlHI
I've never been a Biden fan myself, probably because I grew up in the Del-Mar-Va peninsula where he lives, knew his background there in political matters and am around his age. This type of behavior he is known for, only it seems to be getting worse over time.

But more to the point, today's world? - There seems to be something seriously wrong here, perhaps a hint of dementia?

He behaves as though he lives in the 50s and 60s. For instance, a young college student, a female asked him a perfectly normal/average question, "how do you explain Iowa?" she asked. He retorted sharply with "Have you ever been to a caucus?"...She said "no"...and he said, "You are a lying dog-faced pony soldier" perhaps pieced together from the 50s John Wayne movies.

Someone asked him a few months ago about his son, and once again, he called the voter a "liar" instead of dealing with it. I thought the Democrats (by and large) are sick to death of name calling, harsh retorts who don't measure their words carefully, if at all. Now, as I said, it may be explainable with some early form of dementia only his family is aware of. But if so, is that what we really want?

Watching his harshness with the citizens, I'd have to wonder seriously if he's the man for the times?

All of this might be explained with a simple "He thinks better of himself, and speaks down to others as though he is entitled and they aren't"........(thats another possibility). BUT isn't that a description of DJT?

His campaign is NOW (over 24 hours later) calling it a "joke". What kind of a joker is it who leaves a young college student saying she was left confused, embarrassed and sorry she asked. What kind of man does that to a young woman OR anyone for that matter?
:unsure:

https://www.newsweek.com/new-hampsh...dier-says-candidates-message-very-sad-1486567

Biden jokingly calls woman a 'lying dog-faced pony soldier' after she asks him about Iowa

https://www.khou.com/article/news/p...vent/285-aae45e3c-3d73-4ab7-9f79-3ff01f7f673e

Former Vice President Joe Biden raised eyebrows on the campaign trail Sunday when he jokingly called a university student a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" after she asked him a question about his apparent fourth-place finish in the Iowa caucuses.
In video clips of the encounter at the campaign event in Hampton, New Hampshire, a woman identified by multiple news organizations as Madison Moore, 21, an economics student at Mercer University in Georgia, warned Biden her question was "going to be a little bit mean."
"You're arguably the candidate with the greatest advantage in this race. You've been the vice president; you weren't burdened down by the impeachment trials. So, how do you explain the performance in Iowa, and why should voters believe that you can win the national election?" asked Moore.
"It's a good question," Biden said. "Have you ever been to a caucus?"
Moore indicated that she had.

"No, you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: He also called a voter a LIAR in Iowa - and of course, another pet peeve of mine is he constantly says "MAN", as though he's in the 1960s hippie era. Everyone is "man" including women. He blows hot here, with "get your words straight JACK". (the man's name is not Jack!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MrL4Pcz-DiQ&feature=emb_logo

I held my nose for HRC and I suppose I may have to do the same again., but I'm thinking hard about that too. IF Biden can't take the heat of voter's questions, then he needs to "get out of the kitchen"....Trump will burn him big time. (imo)

Ref: Biden Spokeswoman Symone Sanders: “It was a joke, many people in the room laughed”
People laugh ALL the time in the same room or crowd with DJT! The young woman was left perplexed, insulted and embarrassed...THAT is what counts, not what his manager says over 48 hours later. He has not been moved to apologize to that young woman, and I can't even imagine what her parents must think of him!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VWd0L4Qow

CapAquaPis

Biden is leading 6 disputed states while the votes continue to get counted, the mostly mail-in ballot election is a slower form of a presidential election. I see AZ, GA, NC, NV and PA (already AK went for Trump) are given to Biden, he's on his way to become the 46th president of the United States (of America). Trump can't disassemble the US postal service nor order a sudden end to counting votes.

Osamenor

Staff member
I see AZ, GA, NC, NV and PA (already AK went for Trump) are given to Biden, he's on his way to become the 46th president of the United States (of America). Trump can't disassemble the US postal service nor order a sudden end to counting votes.

Trump would have to win all of those states to win the election. Biden only needs one or two of them.

As of the latest information available, Biden is ahead in all those states except NC, and his lead is growing. Except maybe in Arizona, which has gone up and down but still has Biden in the lead. Georgia has such a razor thin margin that no matter who comes out ahead, there will be a recount. Either way, it's almost a tie there.

CapAquaPis

Trump would have to win all of those states to win the election. Biden only needs one or two of them.

As of the latest information available, Biden is ahead in all those states except NC, and his lead is growing. Except maybe in Arizona, which has gone up and down but still has Biden in the lead. Georgia has such a razor thin margin that no matter who comes out ahead, there will be a recount. Either way, it's almost a tie there.

Yes, Biden has a higher chance of winning the election instead of the unpopular president who boosted 3 electoral votes from Alaska while he loses the more 5 populous states. PA is the most important one, it happens to be Joe Biden's home state (Scranton is his childhood town). Biden could win NV which is one of 3 neighbor states of my CA, we're the blue wave-riding west or left coast.

Dirius

Yes its called cheating - Biden suddenly got surges of votes, districts reporting 100% of votes going for Biden.

Trump won the election, democrats are just trying to steal it.

Here is an interesting graph on michigan's presidential race.

Notice how both curves were slowly rising, with Trump on the lead, until suddenly a burst of votes put Biden on par with Trump. Very sketchy.

Such a surge in votes can be common early on, when they begin to count votes, but shouldn't occur as the curves are flattening. This is due to mail-in-voting ... but only Biden gets votes? doesn't seem likely.

a840d17932a735d5648722b6907eec28b4ce75bb.webp

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Armed men arrested in Philadelphia
were trying to deliver fake ballots

Saturday, 7 November 2020
2:58 AM EST
By Jason Hanna, Rob Frehse and Sonia Moghe, CNN

Two armed Virginia men were arrested Thursday outside the Philadelphia Convention Center were

"....coming to deliver a truck full of fake ballots..."
to the city

The center is where election workers have been counting votes
from the 2020 general election :smile:
which includes the race for president.
Text messages reveal that
the men were concerned about the tallying of votes at the convention center, prosecutors said
according to KYW.

Philadelphia police said they found the men Thursday night
after receiving a tip that people with firearms
were heading to the Pennsylvania Convention Center
in a silver Hummer truck.
Officers found a silver Hummer a block from the center
parked and unoccupied
around 10:20 p.m. Thursday
about seven minutes before finding the men
who acknowledged the Hummer was theirs, police said.

Details about the alleged fake ballots
— including where they came from
whether they were found in the Hummer
or what was marked on them
weren’t immediately available
https://monkeyviral.com/report-arme...adelphia-were-trying-to-deliver-fake-ballots/