Can a person face badluck in whole his life??

tripleH

My name is Muhammad Shoaib, 10-02-1967, from Lahore, Pakistan. I dont remember i had won any bet or other goodluck event in my life. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this badluck or i have to spent whole my life with it

blondie89

Banned
My name is Muhammad Shoaib, 10-02-1967, from Lahore, Pakistan. I dont remember i had won any bet or other goodluck event in my life. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this badluck or i have to spent whole my life with it

At first, please insert your natal chart with time, date and plave of birth

tripleH

At first, please insert your natal chart with time, date and plave of birth
Brother as mentioned above, i born in Lahore, pakistan. Date 10 feb 1967 and time is in between 4:00 am to 5:00 am. Sorry i dont know how and from where i can find my natal chart.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Please stick to astrology. I have just deleted many non-astrological posts from this thread. It's okay to ask for clarification on the question--like, what exactly does bad luck mean to you?--but answers must include some relevant astrology.

TripleH, are you asking for a Vedic or Western reading? The standard in this forum is that you post your own chart if you're asking for a reading, but Vedic and Western birth charts are different. Vedic astrology folks are often okay with just birth information, but please make it clear which you're asking for.

You can obtain your birth chart at any of a number of free websites. Our usual go-to is astro.com, which is a Western astrology site. You can select a Vedic chart there, but you have to specify. If you don't, it will give you your Western birth chart.

Instructions for posting your birth chart can be found here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119460

tripleH

All,

Please stick to astrology. I have just deleted many non-astrological posts from this thread. It's okay to ask for clarification on the question--like, what exactly does bad luck mean to you?--but answers must include some relevant astrology.

TripleH, are you asking for a Vedic or Western reading? The standard in this forum is that you post your own chart if you're asking for a reading, but Vedic and Western birth charts are different. Vedic astrology folks are often okay with just birth information, but please make it clear which you're asking for.

You can obtain your birth chart at any of a number of free websites. Our usual go-to is astro.com, which is a Western astrology site. You can select a Vedic chart there, but you have to specify. If you don't, it will give you your Western birth chart.

Instructions for posting your birth chart can be found here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119460
Thanks sir. I will try to find my chart. Thanks again for your kind words.