Its TIME TO RETIRE the "big hair" stereotype of LEO

Bunraku

Well how much of that is the media turning him into an icon/living legend/villain?
If you talk to him in person without all of the pretense (or presidency) I bet he’s just like your average conservative boomer.

david starling

Well how much of that is the media turning him into an icon/living legend/villain?
If you talk to him in person without all of the pretense (or presidency) I bet he’s just like your average conservative boomer.

He's not a conservative. He's a sold-out Liberal in Conservative clothing.

Happened to a lot of boomers.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Modernized images:

Aries = Feminists (butch haircuts)
Taurus = Fat pride activists (French fries)
Gemini = Internet trolls (pink lipgloss)
Cancer = Nicki Minaj (big butt)
Leo = Reality TV (Oxygen TV network)
Virgo = Emotional labor (50s misogynistic illustration of an angry wife)

Libra = Hurr derr Liberals (all about social justice).
Scorpio = Psychopaths (The sign of death and murder).
Sagittarius = Religious fundies (The Christian Right).
Capricorn = Nerds (Silicon Valley oligarchs).
Aquarius = Autism (odd ways of behaving) - I'm Aquarius sun/moon and has Autism (whatdayaknow).
Pisces = Rich or wealthy (Epstein's private island).

Stereotypes are so falsely wrong, but they always contain a grain of truth.

CapAquaPis

He's not a conservative. He's a sold-out Liberal in Conservative clothing.

Happened to a lot of boomers.

B00mers are not liberal, they tend to support free market neoliberalism and laissez-faire capitalism, a system that makes the rich a lot richer and the once large middle class fall down into poverty, esp. in a developed nation like the US under Reaganomics and the Bush family's favoritism of China and the Saudis, and corporate-sponsored economic globalization like the EU and NAFTA (Latin America).

CapAquaPis

They're Liberals who make more money pretending to be Conservatives.

And pretentious conservatives pretend to be liberals, "we're down for the little people" when you know you're collecting more and more money from the hands of the little people through many huge tax cuts for the millionaire/billionaire 1%.

david starling

And pretentious conservatives pretend to be liberals, "we're down for the little people" when you know you're collecting more and more money from the hands of the little people through many huge tax cuts for the millionaire/billionaire 1%.

Bill Clinton is Leo Sun. He doesn't have "big" hair, but it's thick enough, and he takes pride in it. Interesting Chart--aside from Uran in Gem and Moon in Taurus, he has Asc in Libra along with 4 First House planets in Libra, and Sun in Leo along with Merc, Sat, and Plu. Two 4-planet stelliums!

In 1993, he got an infamous one hour haircut by a famous hairstylist while on Air Force One, which was idling on the runway, preventing any other planes from landing there.

Last edited:

MoonlightSonata

Unfortunately a lot of things that look good causes a lot of hair damage. Your hair is profusely thanking you :)

Yeah, I'm lucky because I really put my hair through a lot back then.

But looking like you'd stuck your finger in a light socket was de rigueur as the French say. :smile:

Thirdteenth

Scorpio = Psychopaths (The sign of death and murder).
Sagittarius = Religious fundies (The Christian Right).
Capricorn = Nerds (Silicon Valley oligarchs).
Aquarius = Autism (odd ways of behaving) - I'm Aquarius sun/moon and has Autism (whatdayaknow).
Pisces = Rich or wealthy (Epstein's private island).

Mr. Jeffery Epstein was an Aries moon :andy:

Thirdteenth

I find that to be very intriguing. Thank you for sharing this CapAquaPis :joyful: I for sure have noticed a pattern in regards to that Aquarian energy and mental disorders, that go beyond stuff such as anxiety or depression. Mentally noted....