will i be admitted to this phd program ?

IleneK

Premium Member
In my delineation of this chart, I suggested that this department may not be able to assist you and to consider very carefully if this is the school that you want. I think you experience here bears this out.
Don't sink into darkness. Go try something else as this program does not seem to be the way for you.

sigmaoctans

i think that neptune shows deception, unclear events, betrayal etc...

but i am very disappointed to see how was become french university while many years ago it was still really loyal and meritocracy-based on your quality works. My former director just bypassed me...and others were very dodgy and lazy...

i don't know what to do now, and i have so much pressure right now...entering pluto square pluto....

@ conspiracy theory : i won't share my works as i have make a huge mistake to share it to a foreigner phd man who was very fascinated by my thesis project then nothing more and i am afraid he steal my idea now like the director who left me yesterday, i gave him my master degree memory to read, he was impressed, saying he wants absolutely work with me and disappeared and now i am afraid he stole my ideas also...thinking about a professor has also pressure from their department to contribute to research by their works in specialized magazine and especially because there is some recent case showing stolen works at university.

is it possible to ask : " what i will become ?" in horary astrology ?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...is it possible to ask : " what i will become ?" in horary astrology ?
Firstly, thank you for all the detailed feedback. That is the only way to learn.

You know if this hasn't worked out for you, something better is in store. C'est la vie.

Basically, you can ask any question as far as Horary goes. However, the more precise the question, the easier it is to answer. So, instead of asking: what will I become; you may want to be more prescise and ask: will I become a theologian or a theology professor (examples).

Bonne chance :)

sigmaoctans

hello i would like to update my thread because i just checked the website where all thesis project are listed and i have just seen that my first director who refused my thesis project has taken another phd student just after with same field as me, almost same topic!!!

i feel so betrayed !!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Jupiter in the 7th and South Node on your Asc., not so hopeful. It might go to someone else. Moon cannot help either. I hope I am wrong.

Sorry, and good luck.

The above is how I had read the chart some weeks ago.

hello i would like to update my thread because i just checked the website where all thesis project are listed and i have just seen that my first director who refused my thesis project has taken another phd student just after with same field as me, almost same topic!!!

i feel so betrayed !!
That indeed is very disillusioning (Nep on the Asc.=you).

10th house (professor) ruler, Jupiter as well as the Moon are both in the 7th house (competitor=other student). Also, North Node (good fortune) is on the Dsc. (competitor). If we look at Saturn (person in authority = prof.), we see that before Jup. (first house ruler = you) can apply in sextle to Saturn (prof.), Mercury (7th house ruler = competitor) interferes via its conj. to Saturn.

That said, Mercury (competitor) is debilitated (weakened) in Sag., so it could be that that either Merc will ditch the PHD midway, or it will not go well for some reason. If you do find something out, please update.

Moon will not make further aspects, so this ship seems to have sailed. What is now your next plan? Are you thinking of finding work? Jupiter's (you) next aspect is to Venus from what I can make out, and Venus rules the second house. It is located in the 11th house, so it could be that some influential friend might help you find something?

Last edited:

sigmaoctans

sorry but i have no more plan and nothing to fighting for...i invested all my efforts into this master degree these last 2 years and get the "high honour mention" to have all the assets on my sides but now i feel so empty...i am almost 40 yo i put tremendous effort on this retraining plan and i don't know if i have the force to start form scratch again to do another university cycle...i am tired and begining to feel old with less mental and physical energy.

the only solution is to apply to a psychoanalyst job which is very rare in mental health professionnal network which hire only psychologist not psychoanalyst. I could try to apply but i am so upset and hopeless now...

what can i say to the boss in a job interview, why don't you do a phd now since the other professor also asked to my first director why i didn't do a phd with my professor and he phoned him, and my first director said i did good works etc...actually he wanted to get rid of me and push me to another professor so i won't bother him anymore. Plus he lied to me when he says he has no more phd slot for me because 1 month later he took another guy.

PAradoxically i am not so surprized because i learned to not idealize or believe easily anymore, i knew that transiting saturn will be on my natal neptune at this period and i prepared myself to have some nasty delusion, betrayal, shakespearian drama...si i remember all the last year i was saying : "stay real, you can be blocked, or refused even if you get all the previous exam, everything can happen...". So my mind at least wasn't building castle in the sky but you can imagine how you can be disgusted by such method, plus coming from a theologian, i remember he did a conference on : can you lie for a better good?"....lol

aquarius7000

Sigmaoctans,

It is very normal for you to feel the way you are feeling right now, and it is quite alright to give yourself time. Remember one thing, if this professor did not accept you, it is better for your own good in the long run and you will realize this someday also. Right now, however, you might feel these are only philosophical words. Who know, could be that this has happened because not being accepted by this professor is to become the excuse now for you to change your line of study completely. Or, it could be that in some weeks from now, you might feel that the education you already have is sufficient for now and seek to work instead. I am convinced that you will be grateful one day even that you did not end up pursuing a PHD with the professor in question.

If you like, we can also have a look at you natal chart with transits and progressions and see what it looks like.

sigmaoctans

transit are hitting hard:

- pluto square pluto : sabotage
- neptune square MC incoming : misdirection
- saturn on natal neptune going to make a square to mars-mercury conjunction :delusion, frustration, hindrance and block from reality

while Transiting uranus making a trine to natal neptune and Tjupiter making a sextile to natal neptune trying to protect things...

Attachments

• astro_24at_01_ujkk_201712.64925.37095.gif
    astro_24at_01_ujkk_201712.64925.37095.gif
    75.7 KB · Views: 18

aquarius7000

I just noticed that you have another thread going with your natal chart with transits, so I will respond there. However, on that other thread, can you also add your natal chart with progressions? Just looking at transits is not enough.

sigmaoctans

hello some news !!!

the new director(theologian) managed to find a co-director(a psychiatrist) for my thesis !! i received an email yesterday !

now i have to meet them and then also find money or job to pay my phd...which is going to be high because i will do 2 phd in 1(theology and psychology) so i have to pay for both...and save for the trip i will have to do along thesis.

But as i will get my 2nd hit of saturn on natal neptune in august 2017 with pluto sqaure pluto i am afraid i will have another setback like the first i had in october-november when i have had the 1st hit from saturn to neptune which speaks about the betrayal form my former director.