How would you interpret these inconsistancies in a chart?

delilah4

I love Vedic astrology and try to study it when I can. I wish I could study under a really good teacher. If anyone knows of one in NY I would appreciate it.

But here is the purpose of my thread. Within my chart I see inconsistancies and ...they kind of put my brain into a pretzel. If you look at my placements you'll see what I mean.

Born: August 4, 1979 at 10:45am

Asc: Virgo
Moon in the third house Scorpio
Mars in the 10th house Gemini
Saturn & Rahu conjunct in the 12th house Leo
Sun, Venus, Mercury & Jupiter conjunct in the 11th house Cancer.
Star: JYESHTHA

See what I mean? I have all these beneficts in the 11th house, but the lord of the House is in the worst place it could be...and as if that wasn't bad enough they are combust the sun. The lord of my Ascendant is among these as well.

So there are all these great placements- but are they cancelled out by the Sun's Combustion and the Lord being in detriment? Or does that stuff not matter as much.

With Mars in my 10th you can see that I love Career and really want to be as Wealthy and Successful and have the best reputaion possible, but since the 11th house is second to the 10th and therefore represents the gains from my career it is so confusing.

So then I think...Ok. I can do third house work and get the gains of the 11th house since the lord of the 11th is in the 3rd...but what's the point if the Moon in the third is in bad shape?

Kannan

dehlah4

Which place you were born ? Without a chart nothing can be done.. Pl. put up a chart or atleast give your place of birth to proceed further.

Kannan

Virinchi

even though venus is combust, its well placed and beneficiary planet.
you will be better off working at some place that is not busy, not crowdy, no deadlines, no tensions and no boss
maybe a writer? freelance one?
your mercury is retrograde, so it will be difficult in expressing ideas clearly
combustions of jup, merc, venus will effect you to some extent, but i see you as good writer.
maybe you should writer for movie screenplays
poet, lyricist, singer, composer.. any form of art where you work with your own rules will suit you.

will you be rich ? well , it depends on how fast you lose your hair ! (not kidding.. you will have lots of money when you grow bald. this is the usual case with all having 12th H saturn)
your mind is more active when alone, or when in good company and mostly during nights.

Dasa right now is SUN's till 2012 august.
which is okay but not great.
so you can think of a career in above lines and spend next 3 years by gaining expertise in that.
from 2012 aug - 2022 july , you'll be bald and rich !

Kannan

Virinchi, how did you work out Dasa/Bhkthi periods without information on which degree Moon is placed in Jyeshtha. Also will not placement of Saturn with Rahu in 12 affect Sayanasthanam (Bed pleasure). Further you are a KP astrologer. With coordinates of the planets if available, will it not improve interpretation

Shall be thankful for your clarification

Regards

Kannan

Virinchi

date of birth and time are given in 1st post
person said to be living in NY , i just took it as place of birth.
infact ,even if born else where in usa, planets are not changing any degrees
only lagna may change if born in different timezone but it was mentioned as kanya lagna and i got same.
also i went by horary which matched his chart's ruling planets

chart i saw matched to what was mentioned in 1st post.
saturn+rahu will make sleepless , thats why i said his mind will be active in night

delilah4

Yes NY is my place of Birth. I have an attachment to NY and therefore am still here. I lived in the south for a 2 year period and hated it so I returned.

Quote: your mind is more active when alone, or when in good company and mostly during nights.

The above statement is 100% accurate. During the day my mind is always foggy and forgetful. It isn't until around 8 pm that my mind becomes alert. It has been this way since childhood. My parents had a difficult time with it and they thought I would grow out of it, but now I am 30 and am still the same.

As for the other things you mentioned I cannot comment on. I do not have training as a writer so I don't know much about it. I will see if I can get into that. Must I be bald to be rich? such a horrid trade off for a woman.

So Virinchi- what I am getting from you is that the Sun combustion and the fact that the lord of the 11th house is in severe detriment is not strong enough to cancel out the beneficial affects of these planets in my 11th house.

Last edited:

Virinchi

well bald doesnt mean total bald
you will be rich when you lose some hair on forehead ..like hairline goes back or when hair gets grey.
in 99% of people i've seen with saturn in 12th H and owning 1,4,5,7,9,10 houses from ascendant, they get rich only after losing hair or after growing older

you can try few more professions like auditing, banking, chartered accountant, tax consultant.
during 2013-2022 you will make lot of money but process will be slow due to moon being on constellation of retrograde and combust mercury (mercury combustion is least effective out of other 2 planets combust there)

delilah4

I am assuming that you get the banking and accounting from the Virgo Lagna.

Since I am hear I might as well ask about padas. As mentioned I try to learn about vedic astrology, but I find it difficult to find cetain information. For instance that on Padas and their meaning. My understanding is that there is 4 padas within each sign and the Birth Star is located in one of the 4 padas which determines whether the star is in good or Bad Position. As I am Jyestha born, I believe this means the star is located in a pada within Scorpio where my moon is. But how do I find out which of the 4 padas in scorpio it is in?