Aspects who could describe speaking voice...

Forgotten Warrior

I read somewhere that Mercury/3rd house/Gemini can show the way we're speaking,I've also read Venus/2nd house/Taurus are good indicators,but they mostly point out to the singing voice.
What do you think?

Hkk

Account Closed
I read somewhere that Mercury/3rd house/Gemini can show the way we're speaking,I've also read Venus/2nd house/Taurus are good indicators,but they mostly point out to the singing voice.
What do you think?

I agree with the insights about 3rd house aspects relating to the voice.
I have a 3rd house stellium Scorpio/sag intercepted.
I have Venus Neptune and mercury in sag and Uranus in Scorpio.
I always get told my voice is sweet, very feminine and I sound young. I also get told along with the sweetness there is a slight ‘crack’ /sultry there. I will admit if I’m chatting to a man on the phone I can put on a voice to make it even more attractive. Lol!!

I get what ppl say about Venus Neptune aspects now

Forgotten Warrior

I agree with the insights about 3rd house aspects relating to the voice.
I have a 3rd house stellium Scorpio/sag intercepted.
I have Venus Neptune and mercury in sag and Uranus in Scorpio.
I always get told my voice is sweet, very feminine and I sound young. I also get told along with the sweetness there is a slight ‘crack’ /sultry there. I will admit if I’m chatting to a man on the phone I can put on a voice to make it even more attractive. Lol!!

I get what ppl say about Venus Neptune aspects now

I have Venus-Neptune in 3rd house,opposing Jupiter.
I've been told I have a beautiful voice....
But some told me I also can sound aggressive without meaning it.Mars and Pluto in 2nd house.As of my singing,they told me I had a powerful voice when I was a child,which,of course,is 2nd house's influence.

waybread

People with Mercury conjunct Venus usually have a soft speaking voice. Mercury in Aries can give a harsh speaking voice.

Margaret Atwood, author of The Handmaid's Tale plus prior novels actually has a very soft speaking voice, with Mercury conjunct Venus. But a T-square involving sun, moon-Mars, and Uranus plus a Saturn-Pluto square give more of the flavour of her writing-- which I find very sardonic.

Forgotten Warrior

People with Mercury conjunct Venus usually have a soft speaking voice. Mercury in Aries can give a harsh speaking voice.

Margaret Atwood, author of The Handmaid's Tale plus prior novels actually has a very soft speaking voice, with Mercury conjunct Venus. But a T-square involving sun, moon-Mars, and Uranus plus a Saturn-Pluto square give more of the flavour of her writing-- which I find very sardonic.

Interesting fact!
I saw my post title was changed,and I didn't recognize it at first.
Guess I don't know how to express myself.
My Pisces Mercury is trining my Cancer Moon...should I have a soft voice?