What are you grateful for?

JUPITERASC

friendship-quotes-yorkshire_rose-20974233-300-303.jpg

60411632_2177657398956452_8942438573915766784_n.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
The chance to live. In fact, getting close to 29, I'm grateful for the fact that I'm healthy-ish an again, can live. Life is its own gift once we clear away all those ideas pushed upon us by others.

10/10, am grateful fho sure.

katydid

The chance to live. In fact, getting close to 29, I'm grateful for the fact that I'm healthy-ish an again, can live. Life is its own gift once we clear away all those ideas pushed upon us by others.

10/10, am grateful fho sure.

Good to see ya Blaze!:ninja:

YonyGursho

Which means if you are equally aware of both what you have and what you don't you will be totally grateful as well, as you'll have a perfect grasp on the value of everything that you have and dont have, and thus, what the values truly are, and can now see exactly what is worth appreciating and what isn't.

Now if you were somehow aware of both what you have and what you don't have through being aware of what you deserve karmically speaking and what you dont deserve karmically speaking, well then you 100% are not only aware of the value of what you have and what you don't have as you see it, but now you are also aware of the value of what you have and dont have in the most realistic sense possible.

If you arent aware of your own karmic debts and all of them, you will begin to make up your own objective definitions of the value of what you have and dont have.

It is necessary to have a universal understanding of value to truly understand what you have and what you dont have, at least, in the most realistic sense possible.

ynnest

Which means if you are equally aware of both what you have and what you don't you will be totally grateful as well, as you'll have a perfect grasp on the value of everything that you have and dont have, and thus, what the values truly are, and can now see exactly what is worth appreciating and what isn't.

Now if you were somehow aware of both what you have and what you don't have through being aware of what you deserve karmically speaking and what you dont deserve karmically speaking, well then you 100% are not only aware of the value of what you have and what you don't have as you see it, but now you are also aware of the value of what you have and dont have in the most realistic sense possible.

If you arent aware of your own karmic debts and all of them, you will begin to make up your own objective definitions of the value of what you have and dont have.

It is necessary to have a universal understanding of value to truly understand what you have and what you dont have, at least, in the most realistic sense possible.

I believe denial is never a good thing in essence as it creates knots on/in our souls desire. If someone want 10 million dollars and they karmically deserve it then it would be dishonorable to themselves to Only be aware and grateful for what they have as they deserve more from my perspective. So I believe being aware of the full spectrum of what one does not have and what one does have creates the greatest peace and gratefulness since it allows room for ones desires to be pulled into our lives as well as being grateful for what we have at the same time! Who wouldn't want that!?

Hey!

Y

Inline

....i'm grateful for my courage, for making it this far....and i'm grateful for my mistakes, that have revealed the most about myself.

Moondancing

Premium Member
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” Epicurus

Moon Dance

Last edited: