Can you read me and my lovers's chart?

Scherzy

jh1J0vm

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
It's not enough information. I realize you are trying to protect identities, but the charts you give are lacking information and clarity. One gets the general idea of which planets are in which houses, but I need much more than that.

Scherzy

It's not enough information. I realize you are trying to protect identities, but the charts you give are lacking information and clarity. One gets the general idea of which planets are in which houses, but I need much more than that.

Mine 7th april 1999 09.55 ankara
his 3th 1997 july

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
There is something wrong. Her chart cast for midnight has a Sagittarius Ascendant, but you chart for her shows Geminii.

Cary2

Banned
no ? his descendant is gemini.

I can't tell if you are asking a question or stating a fact. What I am saying is, I calculate his Ascendant is Sagittarius, but the chart you posted earlier shows that both of you have Geminii Ascendants. Before I commit much work, I want to clear up misunderstandings.

Hatay is a province. I need a location to cast the chart, so I used Antakya, but that is probably not correct. If you know the name of the village he was from, I might be able to find the geographical data.

Scherzy

I can't tell if you are asking a question or stating a fact. What I am saying is, I calculate his Ascendant is Sagittarius, but the chart you posted earlier shows that both of you have Geminii Ascendants. Before I commit much work, I want to clear up misunderstandings.

Hatay is a province. I need a location to cast the chart, so I used Antakya, but that is probably not correct. If you know the name of the village he was from, I might be able to find the geographical data.

hatay kırıkhan

Cary2

Banned
Your Suns are conjunct each other, but that's not an advantage. But his Venus conjuncts your Sun which will bring a strong bond of love between you.

His Venus trines your lunar node, so there will be an abundance of easy affection and courtesy.

His Mars is trine your Venus, which is one of the most fortunate aspects for lovers when it is close to exact, but here it is wide by nearly five degrees, so I don't want to emphasize it much. It symbolizes passionate and endearing love and compatible sexual preferences and pleasures, and it is certainly in your favor.

I never see a perfect match between lovers, so every comparison has its warnings. Your Saturn is sesquiquadrate his Mars quite close to exactitude. You must learn to deal with and process bitterness which will come from insensitve acts of hurtfulness.

Your Neptune is sesquiquadrate his Mars, so be prepared for sneakiness or deceit on the part of one or both of you. This will cause much confusion. There may be drug or alcohol abuse.

There is a Mercury/Mars opposition and a Mars/Uranus square. There will be criticism and argument and there will be impatience.

The Composite Chart is not much help for the relationship. Mercury/Sun/Saturn are opposed to Mars. Mercury and Mars are very closely opposed. The relationship is burdened by criticism and argument and harsh comments. Verbal features of the relationship bring hostility and anger. You may need professional help to deal with the anger between you.

Scherzy

Your Suns are conjunct each other, but that's not an advantage. But his Venus conjuncts your Sun which will bring a strong bond of love between you.

His Venus trines your lunar node, so there will be an abundance of easy affection and courtesy.

His Mars is trine your Venus, which is one of the most fortunate aspects for lovers when it is close to exact, but here it is wide by nearly five degrees, so I don't want to emphasize it much. It symbolizes passionate and endearing love and compatible sexual preferences and pleasures, and it is certainly in your favor.

I never see a perfect match between lovers, so every comparison has its warnings. Your Saturn is sesquiquadrate his Mars quite close to exactitude. You must learn to deal with and process bitterness which will come from insensitve acts of hurtfulness.

Your Neptune is sesquiquadrate his Mars, so be prepared for sneakiness or deceit on the part of one or both of you. This will cause much confusion. There may be drug or alcohol abuse.

There is a Mercury/Mars opposition and a Mars/Uranus square. There will be criticism and argument and there will be impatience.

The Composite Chart is not much help for the relationship. Mercury/Sun/Saturn are opposed to Mars. Mercury and Mars are very closely opposed. The relationship is burdened by criticism and argument and harsh comments. Verbal features of the relationship bring hostility and anger. You may need professional help to deal with the anger between you.
Thank you so much Cary ! Can I ask some questions too?

Scherzy

Yes.
Please do.

Do you think it's possible for us to start a relationship as 'complete'?

An astrologer said to me, your husband , in his middle-age will have tending to gain weight, alcohol or drug addiction etc
Sometimes he can change jobs, be sociable and have a dominant personality. But you'll be loving each other and if you fight too much, you can divorce. Sometimes he feels like 'he'. Is that possible?

Cary2

Banned
This is what I think you are asking me. I think you mean that an astrologer made those comments by seeing your chart alone and predicting based on your chart alone without knowing his chart. Is that right?

Scherzy

This is what I think you are asking me. I think you mean that an astrologer made those comments by seeing your chart alone and predicting based on your chart alone without knowing his chart. Is that right?

Yeah, he made these estimates for my husband two years ago.
His map mainly weighted by Aries, and I do not really know whether he has a tendency to weight.

Cary2

Banned
I think your astrologer made those comments based on the fact that your natal Sun is conjunct your natal Jupiter. He is assuming that he can tell about the men in your life by looking at the condition of your Sun in your chart. That is a bit of a stretch. He might be right, but I can't verify it.

Looking at your man's chart, he does not seem more predisposed to overweight than normal. In the modern world, overweight is now common. And your man has Sun conjunct Venus, so he indulges in pleasures, but I don't otherwise see a tendency to overweight. He likes to dress up and dance.

I'm not sure what you meant about starting out "complete".

Scherzy

I think your astrologer made those comments based on the fact that your natal Sun is conjunct your natal Jupiter. He is assuming that he can tell about the men in your life by looking at the condition of your Sun in your chart. That is a bit of a stretch. He might be right, but I can't verify it.

Looking at your man's chart, he does not seem more predisposed to overweight than normal. In the modern world, overweight is now common. And your man has Sun conjunct Venus, so he indulges in pleasures, but I don't otherwise see a tendency to overweight. He likes to dress up and dance.

I'm not sure what you meant about starting out "complete".

We have sexual intercourse with each other, but we do not have a full name.
And that makes me sad
Do you see financial difficulty and a change of work in it from time to time in his chart?

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Many of the people I know have financial problems in abundance. I cannot say in your man's case, but he does not seem more irresponsible than normal. He has Sun-conjunct-Saturn that is sextile to Jupiter, so he is patient, and he plans to grow slowly and patiently in a responsible way. He has Uranus and Jupiter in trine to his midheaven, so his career looks better than average. He may profit from new technology.

It is easy to predict trouble because there is so much trouble in the world, but I can't see anything obvious that might cause what you fear.

Last edited:

Scherzy

Many of the people I know have financial problems in abundance. I cannot say in your man's case, but he does not seem more irresponsible than normal. He has Sun-conjunct-Saturn that is sextile to Jupiter, so he is patient, and he plans to grow slowly and patiently in a responsible way. He has Uranus and Jupiter in trine to his midheaven, so his career looks better than average. He may profit from new technology.

It is easy to predict trouble because there is so much trouble in the world, but I can't see anything obvious that might cause what you fear.

thank you:smile: