Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-29-2019, 01:35 AM

Can you read me and my lovers's chart?

Last edited by Scherzy; 07-01-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Unread 03-30-2019, 12:35 AM

Re: Can you read me and my lovers's chart?

Anyone ?
Unread 03-30-2019, 03:26 PM

It's not enough information. I realize you are trying to protect identities, but the charts you give are lacking information and clarity. One gets the general idea of which planets are in which houses, but I need much more than that.
Unread 03-30-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
It's not enough information. I realize you are trying to protect identities, but the charts you give are lacking information and clarity. One gets the general idea of which planets are in which houses, but I need much more than that.
Mine 7th april 1999 09.55 ankara
his 3th 1997 july

Last edited by Scherzy; 07-01-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Unread 03-30-2019, 11:16 PM

There is something wrong. Her chart cast for midnight has a Sagittarius Ascendant, but you chart for her shows Geminii.
Unread 03-30-2019, 11:18 PM

Quote:
There is something wrong. Her chart cast for midnight has a Sagittarius Ascendant, but you chart for her shows Geminii.
Her ? I am woman.His ascendant is sag
what is problem
Unread 03-30-2019, 11:23 PM

The synastry chart you posted above shows that both have Geminii Ascendant.
Unread 03-30-2019, 11:31 PM

Quote:
The synastry chart you posted above shows that both have Geminii Ascendant.
no ? his descendant is gemini.
Unread 03-30-2019, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
no ? his descendant is gemini.
I can't tell if you are asking a question or stating a fact. What I am saying is, I calculate his Ascendant is Sagittarius, but the chart you posted earlier shows that both of you have Geminii Ascendants. Before I commit much work, I want to clear up misunderstandings.

Hatay is a province. I need a location to cast the chart, so I used Antakya, but that is probably not correct. If you know the name of the village he was from, I might be able to find the geographical data.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (03-30-2019)
Unread 03-30-2019, 11:49 PM

Quote:
I can't tell if you are asking a question or stating a fact. What I am saying is, I calculate his Ascendant is Sagittarius, but the chart you posted earlier shows that both of you have Geminii Ascendants. Before I commit much work, I want to clear up misunderstandings.

Hatay is a province. I need a location to cast the chart, so I used Antakya, but that is probably not correct. If you know the name of the village he was from, I might be able to find the geographical data.
hatay kırıkhan
Unread 03-31-2019, 12:27 AM

Your Suns are conjunct each other, but that's not an advantage. But his Venus conjuncts your Sun which will bring a strong bond of love between you.

His Venus trines your lunar node, so there will be an abundance of easy affection and courtesy.

His Mars is trine your Venus, which is one of the most fortunate aspects for lovers when it is close to exact, but here it is wide by nearly five degrees, so I don't want to emphasize it much. It symbolizes passionate and endearing love and compatible sexual preferences and pleasures, and it is certainly in your favor.

I never see a perfect match between lovers, so every comparison has its warnings. Your Saturn is sesquiquadrate his Mars quite close to exactitude. You must learn to deal with and process bitterness which will come from insensitve acts of hurtfulness.

Your Neptune is sesquiquadrate his Mars, so be prepared for sneakiness or deceit on the part of one or both of you. This will cause much confusion. There may be drug or alcohol abuse.

There is a Mercury/Mars opposition and a Mars/Uranus square. There will be criticism and argument and there will be impatience.

The Composite Chart is not much help for the relationship. Mercury/Sun/Saturn are opposed to Mars. Mercury and Mars are very closely opposed. The relationship is burdened by criticism and argument and harsh comments. Verbal features of the relationship bring hostility and anger. You may need professional help to deal with the anger between you.
Scherzy (03-31-2019)
Unread 03-31-2019, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Your Suns are conjunct each other, but that's not an advantage. But his Venus conjuncts your Sun which will bring a strong bond of love between you.

His Venus trines your lunar node, so there will be an abundance of easy affection and courtesy.

His Mars is trine your Venus, which is one of the most fortunate aspects for lovers when it is close to exact, but here it is wide by nearly five degrees, so I don't want to emphasize it much. It symbolizes passionate and endearing love and compatible sexual preferences and pleasures, and it is certainly in your favor.

I never see a perfect match between lovers, so every comparison has its warnings. Your Saturn is sesquiquadrate his Mars quite close to exactitude. You must learn to deal with and process bitterness which will come from insensitve acts of hurtfulness.

Your Neptune is sesquiquadrate his Mars, so be prepared for sneakiness or deceit on the part of one or both of you. This will cause much confusion. There may be drug or alcohol abuse.

There is a Mercury/Mars opposition and a Mars/Uranus square. There will be criticism and argument and there will be impatience.

The Composite Chart is not much help for the relationship. Mercury/Sun/Saturn are opposed to Mars. Mercury and Mars are very closely opposed. The relationship is burdened by criticism and argument and harsh comments. Verbal features of the relationship bring hostility and anger. You may need professional help to deal with the anger between you.
Thank you so much Cary ! Can I ask some questions too?
Unread 03-31-2019, 12:39 AM

Yes.
Please do.
Scherzy (03-31-2019)
Unread 03-31-2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Yes.
Please do.
Do you think it's possible for us to start a relationship as 'complete'?

An astrologer said to me, your husband , in his middle-age will have tending to gain weight, alcohol or drug addiction etc
Sometimes he can change jobs, be sociable and have a dominant personality. But you'll be loving each other and if you fight too much, you can divorce. Sometimes he feels like 'he'. Is that possible?
Unread 03-31-2019, 12:55 AM

This is what I think you are asking me. I think you mean that an astrologer made those comments by seeing your chart alone and predicting based on your chart alone without knowing his chart. Is that right?
Scherzy (03-31-2019)
Unread 03-31-2019, 12:59 AM

Quote:
This is what I think you are asking me. I think you mean that an astrologer made those comments by seeing your chart alone and predicting based on your chart alone without knowing his chart. Is that right?
Yeah, he made these estimates for my husband two years ago.
His map mainly weighted by Aries, and I do not really know whether he has a tendency to weight.
Unread 03-31-2019, 01:09 AM

I think your astrologer made those comments based on the fact that your natal Sun is conjunct your natal Jupiter. He is assuming that he can tell about the men in your life by looking at the condition of your Sun in your chart. That is a bit of a stretch. He might be right, but I can't verify it.

Looking at your man's chart, he does not seem more predisposed to overweight than normal. In the modern world, overweight is now common. And your man has Sun conjunct Venus, so he indulges in pleasures, but I don't otherwise see a tendency to overweight. He likes to dress up and dance.

I'm not sure what you meant about starting out "complete".
Scherzy (03-31-2019)
Unread 03-31-2019, 01:12 AM

Quote:
I think your astrologer made those comments based on the fact that your natal Sun is conjunct your natal Jupiter. He is assuming that he can tell about the men in your life by looking at the condition of your Sun in your chart. That is a bit of a stretch. He might be right, but I can't verify it.

Looking at your man's chart, he does not seem more predisposed to overweight than normal. In the modern world, overweight is now common. And your man has Sun conjunct Venus, so he indulges in pleasures, but I don't otherwise see a tendency to overweight. He likes to dress up and dance.

I'm not sure what you meant about starting out "complete".
We have sexual intercourse with each other, but we do not have a full name.
And that makes me sad
Do you see financial difficulty and a change of work in it from time to time in his chart?

Last edited by Scherzy; 03-31-2019 at 01:16 AM.
Unread 03-31-2019, 01:22 AM

Many of the people I know have financial problems in abundance. I cannot say in your man's case, but he does not seem more irresponsible than normal. He has Sun-conjunct-Saturn that is sextile to Jupiter, so he is patient, and he plans to grow slowly and patiently in a responsible way. He has Uranus and Jupiter in trine to his midheaven, so his career looks better than average. He may profit from new technology.

It is easy to predict trouble because there is so much trouble in the world, but I can't see anything obvious that might cause what you fear.

Last edited by Cary2; 03-31-2019 at 01:25 AM.
Scherzy (03-31-2019)
Unread 03-31-2019, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Many of the people I know have financial problems in abundance. I cannot say in your man's case, but he does not seem more irresponsible than normal. He has Sun-conjunct-Saturn that is sextile to Jupiter, so he is patient, and he plans to grow slowly and patiently in a responsible way. He has Uranus and Jupiter in trine to his midheaven, so his career looks better than average. He may profit from new technology.

It is easy to predict trouble because there is so much trouble in the world, but I can't see anything obvious that might cause what you fear.
thank you
Unread 03-31-2019, 01:29 AM

I wish I could calm your fears, but I can't. I don't know if he will marry you. It is hard to walk away from love, and that is what is in your favor.
Scherzy (03-31-2019)
Unread 03-31-2019, 01:38 AM

Quote:
I wish I could calm your fears, but I can't. I don't know if he will marry you. It is hard to walk away from love, and that is what is in your favor.
Thank you very much, what you said about sinastri made me happy. Thank you very much for your attention <3
Do you think there's a chance we can find the characteristics of the woman he's going to marry on his map?
Unread 03-31-2019, 02:09 AM

There are astrologers who do such things. They will look at his Venus and his Moon to get clues about the women in his life. This is true to a point, but it usually produces messages that must be general rather than specific.

With his Venus conjunct both his Sun and his Moon, he is very interested in marriage, and he thinks in terms of marriage. In fact, this part of his chart that is also trine his Ascendant suggests he, himself, has an impressive amount of harmony in his being. He seems to have a wealth of love to give. I think he is happy, and he is inclined to happiness. He is usually warm-hearted (Venus-sextile-Jupiter).

I think his ideal woman would be cheerful and feminine in a tender way. That is Venus conjunct Moon and Venus sextile Jupiter.
Scherzy (03-31-2019)
Unread 03-31-2019, 02:26 AM

Quote:
There are astrologers who do such things. They will look at his Venus and his Moon to get clues about the women in his life. This is true to a point, but it usually produces messages that must be general rather than specific.

With his Venus conjunct both his Sun and his Moon, he is very interested in marriage, and he thinks in terms of marriage. In fact, this part of his chart that is also trine his Ascendant suggests he, himself, has an impressive amount of harmony in his being. He seems to have a wealth of love to give. I think he is happy, and he is inclined to happiness. He is usually warm-hearted (Venus-sextile-Jupiter).

I think his ideal woman would be cheerful and feminine in a tender way. That is Venus conjunct Moon and Venus sextile Jupiter.
Thank you so muccch
Unread 03-31-2019, 02:41 AM

I left something out. Your Moon is trine his Moon, and that is very good a comparison between lovers. In fact, if you care to stretch it, you might say there is a trine from your Moon to his Sun, which is nearly ideal in a love relationship. I hesitate to emphasize that because it is on the edge of the boundary and is thus hard to judge. It strains my abilities to judge.

With your Moons trine, you already feel like family. Your emotions undulate in a harmonious way. Your domestic style is very compatible. You have no barriers to block your feelings. The expression of your feelings is welcome.
Scherzy (03-31-2019)

Tags
chart, lovers, read