When will I get a job?

aquarius7000

Hi aquarius7000,

I totally understand. Here is the chart in western/placidus.
I think most likely you might go overseas, or at least in the other direction from where you are. If you are in the north of your country, you might go to the South or vice versa. 9th house here too is very pronounced in your natal chart. The 9th house stands for higher education, research, the overseas.

Also, the ruler of your personal finances house is not really strong in Aries, so while you are ambitious on that front, personal income will be average.

Did you make any changes to your living condition or move about 2-3 years ago?

Abroad, or a big move of the sort will not work out immediately- it will be about 2 years. Until then, there will be a bit of frustration on the career front.

Ananyaa

I think most likely you might go overseas, or at least in the other direction from where you are. If you are in the north of your country, you might go to the South or vice versa. 9th house here too is very pronounced in your natal chart. The 9th house stands for higher education, research, the overseas.

Also, the ruler of your personal finances house is not really strong in Aries, so while you are ambitious on that front, personal income will be average.

Did you make any changes to your living condition or move about 2-3 years ago?

Abroad, or a big move of the sort will not work out immediately- it will be about 2 years. Until then, there will be a bit of frustration on the career front.

Thank you for reading the chart aquarius7000. Answering to your q's, yes I quit the job suddenly, (I wasnt thinking much about it but I had thought to leave after I get another job, but then suddenly I felt very fed up & I resigned. Pay & my profile was v good.It was my v bad Saturn return. Then I moved to my hometown around 2.5 years ago, Aug 2015. Then I got engaged, then got married & again moved to Mumbai in December 2016. I am looking for job let say from April 2017. There are many positions open abroad matching to my profile & as I have already worked in US mnc, been to USA,there is no problem but still other factors are holding back. I am not feeling fully prepared for it. Hope to get one good job.

Venus is in Aries or virgo, still I am aware that Ve is debilitated in Virgo but I don't have money problem at first job. I don't know, if it might crop up on next. According to Indian astrology, Ve is in leo in 6th, so this again make a whole different dynamic of it. Isn't Mars exalted in the career house? Sa in Sag in Ju house, Ju in 12th.
But do you feel, I will get any good job in near future I mean after seeing both horary & natal?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yes, Mars in your chart is exalted being that it is in Capricorn - where the otherwise unruly and directionless Mars gets direction and is focused - the reason it is said to be exalted. However, your Mars is retrograde, so not able to play up to its full potential. However, luckily, it is angular being in the 10th house, which again gives it more gusto. Your 9th house ruler, Jupiter, too is strong, in dignity in Pisces - the reason you are highly qualified. Also, one of the reasons I think you might work abroad.

Saturn is going over your MC, so, whist I won't rule out that you could get some work/ a job within the next 3 months, I do not see a continuity there. I think Uranus' entry into Taurus and Jup's entry into Sag. will bring more long-term changes on the job front. It could almost be that you may go overseas for like a PhD fellowship (not sure if you're already a phd) or something like that overseas - or some educational-research project that also brings in some money, but it is a combo of education/research and work, and, at the same time, money comes in from the overseas. If you had told me, you were looking for or were getting a lecturership, I would have said - yes... that is another big possibility. I think I mentioned that in one of my previous posts.

Please update this thread as to however it develops.

Ananyaa

Hi,

Sure I will update. On the lectureship part, everyone is asking me to look for it until I get desirable job but that is the last thing I want to take as a profession. I don't like lectureship at all. I have plans on doing lectureship, when I am settled in life career wise & money wise (lets say 7-10 years from now) that time I want to teach poor needy students for free. This is the one big dream I have in life apart from my owns.

I have not done Phd. But as I mentioned I have done Masters in Polymer Engg. & Tech, which is a complete research field.

Hope to get desirable job soon, so that I can update soon. :biggrin:

Ananyaa

Re: When will I get a job? - Update

Hi all,

This is with reference to the thread I had started on April 3- When will I get a job?

To update you all, I had applied to a job on online job portal on April 16. The consultant saw my profile and called me on April 17, telling me the details of the job. And said she will send me the Job description (sent at 10.55 am) and if i like it. I read the, I like the job and I replied her back so (01.15 pm). She said she will now discuss with the company & will let me know if company is interested. I feel some chances here. So now my q is, Will they call me for interview? The chart is attached below. I mean is there a positive thing going to happen in the case? The position is Assistant manager - Technical Service. Job is very challenging and somewhat different to my previous experience.

I have also started new thread for this.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ashwini_kabra_hr.62588.24677.png
    astro_2gw_ashwini_kabra_hr.62588.24677.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_2gw_ashwini_kabra_hr.64261.15982 Up off.png
    astro_2gw_ashwini_kabra_hr.64261.15982 Up off.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 33

Ananyaa

Hmmm..

Sa here is a lord of 3rd house of communication & interview (in own sign) which will be there in 1st house for quite a while. Do we still have to consider saturn as frustrating one here? Ans mars's aspecting square means it will happen but with some difficulties. The job mercury is in Mars's house, job sun is also exalted by mars who will make sextile with Ju, Ju is in triplicity and face of Ma & will go in terms of Ve, Ma is something here. Job Me & Sun are in the triplicity of Sun & Ju, right now Me is in Ju term.

What about the Ju in 11th house? Does the mars coming aspect just shows Ju's exalted hopes? Ve ruler of 6th h, has opposed Ju and Moon will soon. This is another disappointing factor. Strange is this what it can mean 6th lord meeting Algol- the job is not very good? moon and Ve will conjuct soon.

There is one concern I felt, after my discussion with the consultant (in which there was no discussion on salary) I found this job on another portal where they had salary bracket mentioned. It appeared to me that I have asked for 30% more than the higher bracket. So I am not sure how they will take it. But even if they give me closer to higher bracket that will be ok as it matches my previous salary. So I asked this q, will they interview me? SN is also conjuct 2nd house.

And according to your previous post should we take Ve as sig of job (above MC, also MC at 28,45) or Me. But it shows change of situation, which even worsens further. But 11th lord Ma shows positivity and Ju in 11th, travelling towards 11th and 10th & Ma sextiles Ju?

aquarius7000

Re: When will I get a job? - Update

aquarius7000, any comments on the chart? Things have not moved any further yet.

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response, but not been around for some days now.

Saturn - Merc. square means frustration with authorities/workplace, or also delays.

Mars translates from Jupiter (you) to Merc. (job) in a square, so either they will come back with a pretty shoddy off (in terms of money, I think), or there will be some frustration on your part. A happy Taurus Moon translates from Mars to Jupiter in opp. Not sure, but almost seems like you may decline? Good luck and keep us posted.

Ananyaa

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response, but not been around for some days now.

Saturn - Merc. square means frustration with authorities/workplace, or also delays.

Mars translates from Jupiter (you) to Merc. (job) in a square, so either they will come back with a pretty shoddy off (in terms of money, I think), or there will be some frustration on your part. A happy Taurus Moon translates from Mars to Jupiter in opp. Not sure, but almost seems like you may decline? Good luck and keep us posted.[/QUOTE

Thanks aquarius7000. Looks like opportunity came & will be gone. The only update I have so far is, I spoke to the consultant on Tuesday & she said she will need some more time cos the manager is traveling. Will update on how it unfolds.

muchacho

The chart seems a bit out of date. L1 in own exaltation sign, you may be overqualified for the jobs you are applying or you may think you deserve better. L1 in detriment of L10, you probably aren't even interested in finding a job. Moon in H1 could mean you lack initiative to do the things that are required to find a job. So maybe do some soul searching and ask yourself if you actually do want a job and why. You seem very comfortable with your situation right now.

Ananyaa

Hi muchacho,

not at all. I am just wanting to restart my career and you wont believe, its been 1 year, I just spend my half day searching for job crazily. Going on every company website, checking for job, starting the alerts, uffff just tired of continuously searching on laptop and not able to find even a good vacancy. I don't know what will happen if we go to MEXICO. Everyone suggested the job to be oversees, for that I casted chart - Job in Mexico?? on another thread after things changed in our lives.

Ananyaa

Hi all,

Would like to update you all on 2-3 horary charts I had asked your guidance for, this one, job i Mexico & day or two to say yes or no.

aquarius7000, you were on spot with your prediciton of my natal chart that i will go overseas. My husband came here to Monterrey , Mexico in July and I in August. The whole sum we are getting from company is good, also company has provided us with beautiful home. The country is nothing to its bad reputation of being Mexico, people are very gentle, helpful and well mannered. So we felt v happy about the decision to come here though it was in the amidst of ambiguity. Living here is also v safe (the location where house is provided is really privileged area), only problem is spanish and nobody can speak english here. We are learning spanish bit by bit. Google translator helps a lot. Its been joyful here so far, thanks to the god.

Nothing has happened about my job and nothing seems positive about that. So far time has been good, full of enjoyment, far happier in terms of mental peace (as was mentioned by muchacho), in home country I always lived in stress due to in laws' selfish nature and everyday struggle to live in healthy, peaceful environment. Only I am longing to see something to happen on job aspects, trying to figure out to do something else until something comes up. Work visa is another issue, my profile is desirable to companies but once they ask which visa I have, everything stops further.

I am very grateful to all of your guidance and help. Thank you so much.