Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

urano

I didn’t know what username to choose… because of my Sun in Aquarius sign and Uranus connected with Aquarius (with a modern approach of course) I chose "urano", but I think it was a wrong choice for me, unfortunately. :unsure:

I think a better choice would have been to choose another username connected to a fixed star or a constellation.
But it’s too late, the chips are down, so I am "urano" :)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I didn’t know what username to choose… because of my Sun in Aquarius sign and Uranus connected with Aquarius (with a modern approach of course)
I chose "urano", but I think it was a wrong choice for me, unfortunately. :unsure:

I think a better choice would have been to choose another username connected to a fixed star or a constellation.
But it’s too late, the chips are down, so I am "urano
" :)
The chips may be down but all is not lost!
because
'Urano' in Old Greek means 'Sky'
:smile:

and furthermore by the way
your user name IS connected to the fixed stars!

Because
uranography = the astronomical study and mapping of the heavens especially the fixed stars
and involves the mapping of the stars and galaxies.

'....uranography is the branch of astronomy
that deals with the description of the heavens
by constructing maps and charts
especially of the fixed stars.
Also called uranology.
uranographer, uranographist, n.
uranographic, uranographical, adj.......'

Source: -Ologies & -Isms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

Vyri

Banned
Kabal was used in my search for a name, and the sentiment of my Grandmother-an Astrologer, with her creative venue. Her pseudonym Valeria, was for a Latin Spanish name. Vyri sounds like free and to me I know it as close to verity or VERITAS.
My Grandmother had some books that I latched onto that had French Latin derivatives.
Venus for V=6; Y=the two paths and Uranus ruler of Astrologers; R=The Moon; I=10 or Uranus lightening sight of clarity.

Back then I tried to form the harmonics to the name fitting into my chart and came up with the name VYRI. I was 12 and the sounding of it stuck in my conscience. I like the letters and the French/Latin use of the language. It is a romantic language. The choice was one of personal creative understanding. Venus in my chart as well as Uranus are among some of the highest values in astrodyne equivalency and up there in the 9th house in my chart.
Quirky but full of meaning only to me. I loved my Grandmother whom taught me astrology at a youthful age, very much.

All the best Vyri

Last edited:

urano

The chips may be down but all is not lost!
because
'Urano' in Old Greek means 'Sky' :smile:

and furthermore by the way
your user name IS connected to the fixed stars!

Because
uranography = the astronomical study and mapping of the heavens especially the fixed stars
and involves the mapping of the stars and galaxies.
It's a good thing to remember that Urano means Sky in old Greek. And I love the sky.
Concerning uranography I didn't know at all.
So it was a good inspiration finally, but I didn't realize it on the time! Thanks JUPITERASC :smile:

craft94

Mine was supposed to be witchcraft with a B but apparently it's against the rules, so the moderator changed it

It isn't a complain. It just is. I figure people are wondering what "craft" is supposed to mean. Arts and crafts? No.

94 is my birth year

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Mine was supposed to be witchcraft with a B but apparently it's against the rules, so the moderator changed it

It isn't a complain. It just is. I figure people are wondering what "craft" is supposed to mean. Arts and crafts? No.

94 is my birth year

Every time I see your name I think of Macaroni and cheese. Good job Kraft's marketing team.

I chose my name because at the time I had a strong interest in conspiracies and was apart of the site abovetopsecret. I was also known in my circle as a lodge member which I thought was really hilarious considering my beliefs at the time.

haidee

Honestly... A lot of people could never spell my name (Heidi) and I never thought I'd stay on this forum for more than a few days.... So, I thought a spelling of how my name sounds like. Perhaps a random thought. I didn't even bother to make the "h" as uppercase letter.

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

I tried many names (all taken), so I searched for a list of constellation names and I liked Cassiopeia... and it was not taken yet :happy:
Later I searched the meaning of it and did not like very much the story of the vain queen who boasted about her unrivaled beauty, but it was too late for any change :crying:

Bambi95

Account Closed
Bambi is a ******* cute deer and 95 is my birth year. So original, I know.

It's also an inside joke among friends. The Bambi part.