Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Fool-proof

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yalie09

Where do I look on this chart to see if we will get back together? Am I looking for aspects to the 7th house or to the sun? In horary the male is the sun is that correct and I am the moon. It appears that I am in the 7th house.
The sun in capricorn does sextile the moon. That has to be good? What do you say? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!:crying:

Attachments

• Horary Chart.gif
    Horary Chart.gif
    54.3 KB · Views: 33

isismagdalenne

actually you are the sun since leo is the first house. He is saturn. There is a square between the two. Saturn is in exaltation, so he (again like alot of these questions lately) is full of himself, however you, the sun, is peregrine in Capricorn.

yalie09

Thanks for your reply. It's a relationship question and I am female. The moon would co-rule as querent w/ the ascendent from what I understand. I clearly see myself in the 7th house.
I understand saturn rules Capricorn, but are we to completely negate the "actual" sun position in the chart? Would we not look at the sun in Capricorn aspecting the moon in Pisces in the 7th?
Any other takers? Thanks!

isismagdalenne

no, you dont negate the actual postion of the sun. The sun is in the 5th house of short term relationships. You look at dignities in horary. sun is peregrine in capricorn. so wandering around in a place it has no business. Also, there is NO sextile between the sun and moon. there is a distance between of 7 degrees most people would say that is too much to be an aspect I believe. But even if it WAS, it is seperating. the moon is moving away from the sun.

Olivia

No, or if you do it will be bad. Here's why, though I know you don't like horary.

Sun separates from a square to Saturn in Sun's fall - two degrees ago, so two days, two weeks ago you broke up or had an argument? He was the one who held the cards, and the relationship was destructive to you - the square to the place of the Sun's fall.

Did he think you were with someone else, or are you interested in someone else? Mars is combust with Sun in 5, so that could be it, or it could just show that you're very angry with him.

Yes, there is a Moon/Sun sextile applying, but this time the Moon is applying to Sun in the Moon's detriment - in 7 days or weeks - 7 days probably. It will look attractive to you to reconcile, but once again - you end up in the same situation, where it's bad for you.

Horary says he isn't the right guy. That's why you broke up, and why you would probably do better to stay broken up. Moon in 7 in Pisces and Sun in 5 both show you want a relationship, but - not with this man. He makes you feel bad, and he's degrading to you in some way - Saturn is exalted, and rules the 6th house, as well as the 7th.

He can gain from it, but only a gain at your expense scenario.

It's up to you, of course, but really, it looks like if you go back - it'll be the same merry-go-round you've been on with him, and you'll be very unhappy.

I'm sorry about that, really, but save yourself the pain of doing this. He's not worth it and you deserve far better.

isismagdalenne

I stand corrected about the sextile. Still working out what orbs to use for which planets in horary. Ill go look that up again now. Perhaps a bit too ambitious still, if I try to answer, Ill make sure I head it with a disclaimer as Ive done in a few others...Im practicing as a novice. Listen to Olivia on this one.

yalie09

No, or if you do it will be bad. Here's why, though I know you don't like horary.

Sun separates from a square to Saturn in Sun's fall - two degrees ago, so two days, two weeks ago you broke up or had an argument? He was the one who held the cards, and the relationship was destructive to you - the square to the place of the Sun's fall.

Did he think you were with someone else, or are you interested in someone else? Mars is combust with Sun in 5, so that could be it, or it could just show that you're very angry with him.

Yes, there is a Moon/Sun sextile applying, but this time the Moon is applying to Sun in the Moon's detriment - in 7 days or weeks - 7 days probably. It will look attractive to you to reconcile, but once again - you end up in the same situation, where it's bad for you.

Horary says he isn't the right guy. That's why you broke up, and why you would probably do better to stay broken up. Moon in 7 in Pisces and Sun in 5 both show you want a relationship, but - not with this man. He makes you feel bad, and he's degrading to you in some way - Saturn is exalted, and rules the 6th house, as well as the 7th.

He can gain from it, but only a gain at your expense scenario.

It's up to you, of course, but really, it looks like if you go back - it'll be the same merry-go-round you've been on with him, and you'll be very unhappy.

I'm sorry about that, really, but save yourself the pain of doing this. He's not worth it and you deserve far better.

Hello Olivia. Everything sounds about right except I was the one who broke it off w/ him. He didn't see it coming and was basically in shock. And the way I did it was very degrading to him though, I sincerely didn't mean it to be.. Probably because as you stated, I feel the relationship is degrading to me in some way and so I lashed out. But I don't perceive it to be his intention..It's me, I see it that way..
So that I'm clear, he is "not" the one and probably within 7 days or weeks, he will try to reach out, but I am well advised to not enter the relationship again because it will be more of the same...Is that correct?
Anything else you care to add would be great.
Thanks again. I appreciate and enjoy your insights!