Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 05-10-2009, 04:59 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
followup: will i have a solid contact with them within 6 months

okay

so i run into my sort of an idol. I was talking to her managers, to make long story short, i want to know if there will be further contact. I dont want to go into details why what and etc cause i dont want to jinx anything at this point. this was just freak accident. I did not know what to expect.

First i want to test the grain of the chart
hour ruler is Venus
which is triplicity of asce
so it is radical
now... headaches begin
they are Venus - detriment but in my 5th house - obviously we are talking about artistic stuff .. itis true so the chart is radical YET AGAIn
i'd have to say that they liked me.. cause A. venus is in my sign and in face ... we look good here
i am superstrong sitting in my 5th house ruled by Aries. ohh yeah i want this pretty bad! Venus is in joyhouse 5... at least this is good
mars and venus are separating not good and moon will not TOL through venus to mars...
i would not even consider it ..
Mars is technically speaking void by major aspects because orb between mars/jupiter should be 9.75 here it is 11 something but mars is within 1.5 deg orb with Saturn and Saturn rules my 3rd and 4th houses and it sits in 10th.. I think it is a person a male.
moon ruler of their 3rd is sitting in my 1st house.. their communication.. i guess it is a possitive thing except the fact that it will oppose merc not good!
i could look at that as TOL to mars since moon does retain reception to merc by face possitive .. negative by detriment and it is peregrine... hmmmm
last aspect of the moon is sextile to jupiter... jupiter rules my 2nd and 5th! hmmm yeah! i wonder!
i wanted to say it is a project thing but i cant since A. sun is on the opposte sign and house...
Mars is conjuncting Alpheratz fixed star
according to constatllationsofwords...
Alpheratz with Mars means "With Mars: Sharp mind, energetic, business success through own endeavors"
very interestin
so i would have to say YES there would be something but that moon/merc opposition is throwing me into a No.. Unless, mars/saturn with moon in 1st can override that.
eventually, mars/venus do meet at 14 deg taurus on june 20th but i am not holding my breath on this aspect alone.

that is all from me!
Cheers
Thanks
T

Unread 05-10-2009, 08:52 AM

Re: followup: will i have a solid contact with them within 6 months

Dear Tikana,
your chart is difficult to read (as always for us - the beginers), but something I think it is important is that that Mercury that is ``problematic`` is in conj. with the P. Fortune and as Starlink wrote once, the conj. of the P.F. is the only aspect which is considered important in horary.
Now, I don`t know is this aspect ``strong enough`` to ``smoother`` the opposition between Moon and Mercury but again, if we keep it simple, maybe we should look only for the Moon and Saturn since we are interested in yours and theris communication.
Of course, Mercury is their co-ruler since he is in their 1st house and it is the planet of communication, but the way I see it is as follows: they are Venus, there is the Sun and the Mercury in conj. with P.F. as ``co-rulers`` - the Sun rules your 10th - so, they are talking about your carrer and probably in a positive way since there is a P.F. involved. This is the content of what are they talking about. Now, the communication with you, is a different thing and there comes the opposition with Moon.
But, Moon is in your 1st house.
They are Venus - Venus is benefic in any condition she is...
Their co-rulers are the Sun and the Mercury with P.F.
So, we have 3 positive aspects and one negative opposition. If at least there was square, it could be YES but with obstacles, but for opposition, it is difficult indeed.

Generaly, 3:1, it is probably yes.

Best r
Natasa
Unread 05-11-2009, 04:32 AM

hi Nat

thanks
well,, i do throw difficult charts ...there are easy ones a couple of them i posted.

that moon/merc is just not looking good but everything else is okay

let's hope it is a YES.

*wink*
T
Unread 05-11-2009, 12:03 PM

Hi Tik, well primarily do always look at the main significators, Mars and Venus in this case. Should Mars be really bad or not making an aspect to Venus lets say, then you can decide to use Moon instead if that one is better placed etc.

In this chart Mars does get together with Venus, so the answer should be a simple YES. Moon shows what happens on the road. So Moon does oppose Mercury who happens to be some other person belonging to the same group I would guess. Often planets in the house of the quisited or quisitor do show either other aspects of that person or, another person belonging to that main person and this is most often found in the 7th where we occasionally deal with a group of people.

So one of them is going retrograde, thinking things over I would say and not all too positive about you (opposing you). This can or cannot have an influence on the end result, but because the main significators DO get together, I think he/she just wants to make problems but does not get far with it because after that opposition, Moon trines Venus as you can see.

Mercury also rules the 8th house (their support) and so one of them does not support you I would say. You have Part of Fortune in 7, that is also good for very much!!

Cheers, Starlink
Unread 05-11-2009, 11:41 PM

Hi Star

THANKS!

okay where do i start

that conjunction would happen in Taurus.. so Merc will not be on my way... but this person, i have a feeling i know who this is, is about to go from strong to weak... just a hutch.. seems like he is holding on a good reason why he is not letting the others to follow where others who accept me *in astrological terms* to act possitively. This guy holds a major card.. he basically in charge of 90% of stuff that goes on..as long as other guy keeps his guns loaded, it will be okay...

LA has a bad reputation of having and being flakes
and it is exactly that... city of flakes and bsers..

lets hope it is not a big of a fuss ...

thanks again
T

Tags
contact, followup, months, solid