which house should i look at?

Hello, I need help with learning the basics.

If i am looking at a chart regarding renting a house. which houses should i have to look at for the agent, the landlord and the house i am interested in.

I am confused whether the "house" is L7, or 10th or 4th.

pls help :)
thankyou

greybeard

The house is 4th...home and family, land and all that is on or under it.

Landlords fall in the 10th. But is that the turned 10th or the crisis 10th? Because if the question is about the house, the turned 10th is the first.

You only need two houses to answer most questions. Why so many?

Horary astrology works so well because it simplifies the complex. No need to Recomplexify.

Last edited:
The house is 4th...home and family, land and all that is on or under it.

Landlords fall in the 10th. But is that the turned 10th or the crisis 10th? Because if the question is about the house, the turned 10th is the first.

You only need two houses to answer most questions. Why so many?

Horary astrology works so well because it simplifies the complex. No need to Recomplexify.

Thanks for the explanations.

too many houses in question, because the agents are involved i do not know if i should see the agents in 7th and the landlord as 10th.

it's about renting a house, some say 4th is present house and 7th be the house about to move.

so it all confused me.

in my situation, I am looking for a house and have been inquiring with the agents about the house and wanted to see if we would get it.

2nd scenario looking for a rent house but from a landlord.

kalinka

too many houses in question, because the agents are involved i do not know if i should see the agents in 7th and the landlord as 10th.

it's about renting a house, some say 4th is present house and 7th be the house about to move.

so it all confused me.

in my situation, I am looking for a house and have been inquiring with the agents about the house and wanted to see if we would get it.

Yes, everything you wrote is right. Often a significator could be represented by two planets or one planet can represent two different significators. But how Greybeard said: take it simple. Mostly the roles of the relevant parties turned out by context and receptions or aspects. I always have to see the chart to make a judgment. So why you don't just show us the chart? :)

greybeard

so it all confused me.

Straightforward...."Will we get the house?" (a simple yes/no question...you can specify which house). If the significators of querent and quesited (lords of 1st and 4th here) are in good major aspect the answer is yes. Follow the rules. All the subsidiary information you need is in the chart.

You need not cut such fine lines between "landlord" and "agent". The person or agency that FUNCTIONS as the Landlord is 10th house. Who do you deal with holding "final authority"?...that is 10th house, the final authority in any situation...whoever FUNCTIONS as King.

There are horoscopic means for determining which of the two or three potentialities will be more favorable to you. But that is advanced technique; don't bite off more than you can chew.

Last edited:

greybeard

Some years back I posted a thing on the Houses. I think they made a sticky out of it. Horary astrology is the astrology of the houses; it deals with the mundane, the immediate situation, the surrounding circumstances. That is what houses speak to. If you want success in horary, master the houses.

kalinka

Yes, Greybeard is right. When your question is: Will we get the house? The only significators you need to answer the question is Lord 1 and 4. When your question is: Will we move? Then you use the 1st and 7th house. All depends on your question. Of course you can also see in the chart if the landlord and agent are sympathizing with you but that are side factors, you can find out if you want even though it's not necessary by answering the question.

Last edited:
So why you don't just show us the chart? :)

I have got a new chart for a property i am interested in and have wrote to the landlord just now.

My question is, Will we get this house to rent?

should i look at the 1st house and the 4th house for this question.

Attachments

• tree house.jpg
    tree house.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 31

kalinka

I would say No - you will not get the house, even though there is a mutual reception (exaltation) between the 1st and 4th house ruler. Moreover the next aspect of mars is the square to Saturn. Usually I would say these are highly indicators that you get the house for rent but the square seems to be a too strong obstacle in this case. The next aspects of mars is also a sextile with jupiter (which could give a positive turnaround) and a square to pluto. The moon is void of course, only she will applying by trine to pluto. When a moon is voc commonly we can say that nothing will come of the matter. That does not always apply but in this case I would say it's a No. However I'm not too sure about my interpretation. So I am curious to see what the outcome will be. Good Luck!

Last edited:
I would say No - you will not get the house, even though there is a mutual reception (exaltation) between the 1st and 4th house ruler. Moreover the next aspect of mars is the square to Saturn. Usually I would say these are highly indicators that you get the house for rent but the square seems to be a too strong obstacle in this case. The next aspects of mars is also a sextile with jupiter (which could give a positive turnaround) and a square to pluto. The moon is void of course, only she will applying by trine to pluto. When a moon is voc commonly we can say that nothing will come of the matter. That does not always apply but in this case I would say it's a No. However I'm not too sure about my interpretation. So I am curious to see what the outcome will be. Good Luck!

Hi Kalinka,

i have an update for you, She replied me saying the house may not be good for our us because of room size and said that it's not a house but an apartment bla bla and so on she was deciding for me.

I have emailed her again to reconsider her decision by explaining her our situation.

and waiting to hear back from her.

so i have draw a new chart asking would she reconsider my request.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 25

kalinka

Usually your new question could be answered by the first horary chart("Will we get the house?"). Was it the landlord or the agent you called with?
If we analyze the new chart, then we see that the moon is still void of course. The apartment is represented by venus and makes a sextil with saturn, which is good. Landlord and querent are in positive mutual reception. However Lord 10 is in his detriment and under sun's beam. This could mean that she feels unwell with the decision. Also she is in an applying square with your Saturn. I am not really sure if it's a yes or a no but I still tend to NO.

Last edited:
Usually your new question could be answered by the first horary chart("Will we get the house?"). Was it the landlord or the agent you called with?
If we analyze the new chart, then we see that the moon is still void of course. The apartment is represented by venus and makes a sextil with saturn, which is good. Landlord and querent are in positive mutual reception. However Lord 10 is in his detriment and under sun's beam. This could mean that she feels unwell with the decision. Also she is in an applying square with your Saturn. I am not really sure if it's a yes or a no but I still tend to NO.

Hi,

Updates :biggrin: It's a no, she says she does understands our situation but she wants someone to rent there for long term like for example (37 yrs alike her other tenants) because our kids are young they would need more space, so if we move out in short period it would affect her she says.

greybeard

Hi,

Updates :biggrin: It's a no, she says she does understands our situation but she wants someone to rent there for long term like for example (37 yrs alike her other tenants) because our kids are young they would need more space, so if we move out in short period it would affect her she says.

Void of course moon. Stop! Follow the Rules.

Last edited: