temporary or permanent break up? Dissapointed -_-

shannaro

Hi guys! long time no post, as I was just feeling good in my relationship. First time I had very serious one and suddenly we just broke up. The reason was his instability towards emotion (as i find out he was not sure about his feelings :)) )

My interpretation of the chart:
Me as a venus making conjuction with saturn, ruler of the fourth house - end of matters. I am more concentrated on my family and see this relationship as the over one, ending.
He is in his second house, concerned on finances however, I suppose he does not want to let me go as he is in venus, or has some difficulties.
chiron in his 12 house - I think he is depressed, in pain.
Whole situation for me is that, its break up, at least from my side, and moon in my fifth, I think I dont look anything serious anymore.
From the square between mars and venus I cannot understand whether there is a chance of getting back together. I know he does not deserves me, but please dont judge me strictly because of that.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_get_back_together_hr.70104.33303.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_get_back_together_hr.70104.33303.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 52

shannaro

Thanks for your answer <3 I dont pursue him. Im just interested if we broke up and thats ending or its only for a little period of time. I am not going to make any move from my side, as it was his decision mostly