Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi :)

I discovered astrology when I was depressive. After searching all the solution to my problems in scientific articles and knowledge (it failed), I started to study astrology because I wanted a proof to know that life isn't just rationnal or so absurd.

I often look at the transits but most of the time it doesn't really help me to know in which house is which planet.
I check the things that I consider importants. Like the eclipses, or slow planets in houses. And also the Sun transit. Some aspects if there is a lot of trines for example (like this week)

Hi three šŸ˜

I feel we were all searching something when we came across astrology. I feel there is stil a lot to learn. Some older people in here eg in their 70s mention how they are still learning. Astrology is so complex. I find outside of this world and site if u talk about astrology Iā€™m looked at as if Iā€™m talking gibberish or Iā€™m mad so I donā€™t tend to talk about it a lot unless they are into it too. Itā€™s a shame really but each to their own.

three M symbols

I find outside of this world and site if u talk about astrology Iā€™m looked at as if Iā€™m talking gibberish or Iā€™m mad so I donā€™t tend to talk about it a lot unless they are into it too. Itā€™s a shame really but each to their own.

Yes it's sad..
With 99% of the people the astrology discussions are limited to sun/asc signs.. Or about the question "is astrology a real kind of knowledge or just a belief that can't be real"

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes it's sad..
With 99% of the people the astrology discussions are limited to sun/asc signs.. Or about the question "is astrology a real kind of knowledge or just a belief that can't be real"

I think it should be on the school curriculum. Astrology and banking. These two should be a gcse or whatever the equivalent is in other countries. Do they have this in France?

three M symbols

What is a GCSE ? I don't really understand the explanations written in english articles. It seems really complicated

In france we have 2 "degrees". One at the end of middle school (14yo). And one at the end of high school (17/18yo).

The first one is necessary to go in "general high school."
The second is useful to enter university and superior schools in general.

Hkk

Account Closed
What is a GCSE ? I don't really understand the explanations written in english articles. It seems really complicated

In france we have 2 "degrees". One at the end of middle school (14yo). And one at the end of high school (17/18yo).

The first one is necessary to go in "general high school."
The second is useful to enter university and superior schools in general.

I donā€™t know what itā€™s all called these days but in the 90s when I was a teen it was g.c.s.eā€™s. So GCSEs are what you gain by taking exams at 16 before you leave school. I think the rules have changed now.
Then Alevels is what you do after school Iā€™m college. Then after college (which is 16-18) you can go to university to do a degree.
So the subjects in GCSEs are maths English history drama science art etc etc and a level is advanced level.

GCSE stands for general certificate of secondary education
Alevel advanced level which is used for entry to university.

I get itā€™s weird to understand other countries. Iā€™m the same with outside uk.

Hkk

Account Closed
I think itā€™s all changed now. I think they have to do exams at primary school now which is when they are 9/10.

Hkk

Account Closed
Iā€™m watching you tube on the tv as I chat to you. All sorts of **** on it. Makeup tutorials, music etc. Watching makeup tutorial right now. Itā€™s an addiction lol itā€™s therapeutic for me lol

Gemini888

Iā€™m watching you tube on the tv as I chat to you. All sorts of **** on it. Makeup tutorials, music etc. Watching makeup tutorial right now. Itā€™s an addiction lol itā€™s therapeutic for me lol

Doesn't multitasking tire a Cap out? I always associate Gemini with multitasking.

Hkk

Account Closed
Doesn't multitasking tire a Cap out? I always associate Gemini with multitasking.

No lol. I'm always restless. I have a restless mind. Its my Sag stellium in 3rd House. Even when i'm doing something I feel restless like I want to get it done so I can move onto the next thing even if there isn't a next task! Then I can rest for ages doing absolutely nothing and still feel restless. I have had to train my mind to ignore my mind when I'm like this!:lol:

three M symbols

I'm good & you Hkk ? :)

Natal chart : chiron in 11th H and Libra

RS chart : Natal chiron is in RS 1st house / RS chiron in RS 7th house

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm good & you Hkk ? :)

Natal chart : chiron in 11th H and Libra

RS chart : Natal chiron is in RS 1st house / RS chiron in RS 7th house

Iā€™m good thank you. Sorry for late reply. Been a very busy day!

I would say you long to stay or be in a relationship as itā€™s comfortable however you can do that but also be an individual and will be good to see yourself as you, the individual with self love and believe in your self more, self development then you can be stronger in relationships. I donā€™t think the Chiron is going to be bad for you. Itā€™s going to
Help you grow. I suppose the healing comes from your own self development and thatā€™s what you can then bring to partnerships and relationships if that makes sense.