pisces

Hkk

Account Closed
Pisces = confused feelings, too sensitive, too many feelings. The weakest sign!! Is Pisces a weak sign unless we class manipulation as weak then I suppose yeah it is weak but they are determined to bring people on their side, for people to feel sorry for them. They are the text book, the bible for manipulation and still look like they were wronged. Truth is they are overly sensitive so they use manipulation to overcome this by being all calm and chilled but underneath they know exactly what they are doing. So yeah maybe they are weak as they can’t just stand there and have it out instead they use tactics.

Don’t believe me? Watch the Pisces defend this and read into what they say.... watch you don’t get manipulated 🧐

david starling

Pisces = confused feelings, too sensitive, too many feelings. The weakest sign!! Is Pisces a weak sign unless we class manipulation as weak then I suppose yeah it is weak but they are determined to bring people on their side, for people to feel sorry for them. They are the text book, the bible for manipulation and still look like they were wronged. Truth is they are overly sensitive so they use manipulation to overcome this by being all calm and chilled but underneath they know exactly what they are doing. So yeah maybe they are weak as they can’t just stand there and have it out instead they use tactics.

Don’t believe me? Watch the Pisces defend this and read into what they say.... watch you don’t get manipulated 🧐

Hey, we can't all be horny butt heads! :lol:

david starling

It’s not personal it’s just facts based on experience ����*♀️

Goats are horned, hardheaded, head-butters. Like bulls and rams. The goats will butt you from behind, when you're not looking, and swing those dangerous horns from the side. (A fact based on experience.)

Btw, anecdotal experience is extremely unreliable when generally applied. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Goats are horned, hardheaded, head-butters. Like bulls and rams. The goats will butt you from behind, when you're not looking, and swing those dangerous horns from the side.

Btw, anecdotal experience is extremely unreliable when generally applied. :biggrin:

Like I say it’s nothing personal just experiences. I don’t even know you so why would it be personal. I understand your a Pisces however don’t get upset over this. Join in and tell us what you think of your own sun sign.
Yes I’m a Capricorn and roast it all you want. It really doesn’t matter to me as after all we are more than just our sun sign. This is merely just a discussion to see others views and learn.

david starling

Like I say it’s nothing personal just experiences. I don’t even know you so why would it be personal. I understand your a Pisces however don’t get upset over this. Join in and tell us what you think of your own sun sign.
Yes I’m a Capricorn and roast it all you want. It really doesn’t matter to me as after all we are more than just our sun sign. This is merely just a discussion to see others views and learn.

Okay. I have a new system I'm calling 12/12, meaning one Domicle-ruler per Sign. To accomplish this, I've included the Ascendant, associated with the Greco-Roman rising-Sun god Apollo, Domicle-ruler of Sagittarius; and, the Age-indicator, associated with the personification of the Earth, Gaia, Domicle-ruler of Taurus.
However, in 12/12, there are other rulership categories, including the Regulating-ruler. For Sagittarius, it's Jupiter, for example. For Scorpio, it's the personification of the Sun, Ra/Helios/Sol, Domicle-ruler of Leo. It's all according to pattern.
Now, for Pisces, the Domicle-ruler is Neptune. But the Regulating-ruler is the Ascendant, with the assistance of Jupiter. Imagine being regulated by an indicator as important as the Ascendant, which changes Signs every two hours! :andy:
Cap is Domicile of Saturn, but that cold-heartedness is offset by the Regulating-ruler, Venus. So, Libra is an excellent placement-sign for a Sun Capricorn. :love:

Hkk

Account Closed
Okay. I have a new system I'm calling 12/12, meaning one Domicle-ruler per Sign. To accomplish this, I've included the Ascendant, associated with the Greco-Roman rising-Sun god Apollo, Domicle-ruler of Sagittarius; and, the Age-indicator, associated with the personification of the Earth, Gaia, Domicle-ruler of Taurus.
However, in 12/12, there are other rulership categories, including the Regulating-ruler. For Sagittarius, it's Jupiter, for example. For Scorpio, it's the personification of the Sun, Ra/Helios/Sol, Domicle-ruler of Leo. It's all according to pattern.
Now, for Pisces, the Domicle-ruler is Neptune. But the Regulating-ruler is the Ascendant, with the assistance of Jupiter. Imagine being regulated by an indicator as important as the Ascendant, which changes Signs every two hours! :andy:
Cap is Domicile of Saturn, but that cold-heartedness is offset by the Regulating-ruler, Venus. So, Libra is an excellent placement-sign for a Sun Capricorn. :love:

Sounds excellent. Is this method something that you personally have made or is it from somewhere else?

So what changes with 12/12 in the chart apart from the rulers etc do the houses change eg Aries first house is now Pisces instead etc? Have you looked at natal charts and the story has changed

david starling

Sounds excellent. Is this method something that you personally have made or is it from somewhere else?

So what changes with 12/12 in the chart apart from the rulers etc do the houses change eg Aries first house is now Pisces instead etc? Have you looked at natal charts and the story has changed

Ascendant sets the Houses as usual, no change there. So, Pisces is regulated by the 24 hour cycle of the Houses as well. I don't equate Houses (Areas of Life) with Signs (Qualities transmitted), but I do connect them. So, Sign#1, Aries, transmits its qualities most effectively in H1, and so on.

Hkk

Account Closed
Ascendant sets the Houses as usual, no change there. So, Pisces is regulated by the 24 hour cycle of the Houses as well. I don't equate Houses (Areas of Life) with Signs (Qualities transmitted), but I do connect them. So, Sign#1, Aries, transmits its qualities most effectively in H1, and so on.

Ok with this theory then you say it has rulerships and regulators so does it change the signs in anyway like give me examples what this theory will do say to Pisces being as we are on the Pisces thread

david starling

Ok with this theory then you say it has rulerships and regulators so does it change the signs in anyway like give me examples what this theory will do say to Pisces being as we are on the Pisces thread

Sagittarius is extremely important in regard to Pisces. And Apollo's Ascendant, Domicle-ruler of Sagittarius, is so closely tied to to its Regulating-ruler, Jupiter (as illustrated by the Olympiad Rings, with 2 of Jupiter's game-years on either side of Apollo's Pythian games), that I see Pisces as regulated by the Asc with a strong assist from Jupiter.
So, Pisces:

Domicile-ruler•••Neptune
Regulating-ruler•••Apollo's Triangle (visible portion of the Heavens, marked by the Asc first and foremost, as well as the M.C. and Desc.) + Jupiter as secondary Regulator
Motivating-ruler•••the Moon
Benefactory-ruler•••Venus
Exalted-ruler•••the Sun

Blaze

Account Closed

What's your 12/12 view of Mars in Aries?