EPL - Swansea vs Southampton

sven555

Swansea vs Southampton - Kick off @ 19:45 local time...

Taken from BBC Sport...

Southampton manager Mark Hughes says Swansea are "the team we have to damage" as the two sides fight to stay in the Premier League.

Victory for Southampton would leave them three points clear of 18th-placed Swansea with one game remaining, and with a better goal difference.

"I think it is just calmness. You have got to deal with pressure, you have got to think clearly," Hughes said.

"It is still very much in our hands and very quickly we will go again."

Both teams are in a relegation scrap, and need the 3 points; as this is their penultimate match of the season.

Instinctively; I say this match is a Draw.

Attachments

• swansea_southampton.jpg
    swansea_southampton.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 37

Cosmic football

I will go with you sven 555 as a draw match, even though the moon antision is near the ASC(though far from the 2 degree orbital) and the Antision of the DSC ruler is making an aspect with POF. I think the moon dispositor as retrograde will sum it all. But again, going for double chance, I do not think Swansea city will lose in this match.

Tora

See, it's not worth predicting till 11th.

Who was the fav?
It would have been draw OR fav win due to Moon's dispositor rx AND VOC.

Last edited:

sven555

@Tora,

Swansea were narrow favourites.

So, it would have been Swansea win/draw.

Also, I said Instinctively I think it will be a draw and after watching the match; Southampton scored the only goal because they made a good substitution. The game was very fitting for a nervous and tense match.

Tora

So not your judgement but the event chart miserably failed.
This raises concern about the whole accuracy of this technique.

sven555

Tora, there isn't a 'one size fits all' to sports astrology.

I agree that the event chart method isn't that reliable, so as a consequence I prefer to look at the manager/player charts against the game chart to see if something is happening there.

As I said previously the event chart for standalone matches is more likely to be accurate. But in this instance; I just said what I instinctively thought; only providing a chart for anyone who is interested. Just because it doesn't work a couple of times; it doesn't mean the whole system is floored.

If you wish Tora, try making charts for each half. So one chart for kickoff and one chart for the time at the start of the second half. Remember the charts are dynamic.