Will I enter a relationship in 2011?

Lovebug

I hope I'll following all the rules correctly this is my first time posting in this forum. I'm new to Horary and I need help interpreting this chart. I have no problem being along but I would like to enter a relationship this year. I have someone in mind but i doubt that relationship will even surmount to anything.. so does anyone see anyone new in the picture?

I have a few good aspects from what I can tell but my moon is drifting away from all my significators, so I can't tell yes or no? Or maybe my early ASC makes things to early to tell but I was also told an early ASC is good for questions involving new beginings... I need help.

Attachments

• question.gif
    question.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 30

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury significator
-quesited = a love relationship = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter significator
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-Mercury sextile Jupiter = + testimony
-Moon flows away from Jupiter (-) but flows toward Part of Love (21Cancer) = net neutral testimony
-Venus, universal significator of Love, flows toward both Mercury and Jupiter significators = + testimony
-Part of Love posited in the 11th house of the chart, the house of friends and the Good Spirit; significators Mercury and Jupiter flow toward the Part of Love = + testimony

In my delineation the answer to your question is "yes you will"...

Lovebug

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury significator
-quesited = a love relationship = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter significator
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-Mercury sextile Jupiter = + testimony
-Moon flows away from Jupiter (-) but flows toward Part of Love (21Cancer) = net neutral testimony
-Venus, universal significator of Love, flows toward both Mercury and Jupiter significators = + testimony
-Part of Love posited in the 11th house of the chart, the house of friends and the Good Spirit; significators Mercury and Jupiter flow toward the Part of Love = + testimony

In my delineation the answer to your question is "yes you will"...

Thank you so much for your comment. I was really unsure about the seperating moon. I'm glad the answer is yes!
icon10.gif