Do They Have Something Going On?

PiscesDream

Good morning,

could you please help me with identifying the correct significators?

The horary question is "Do they have something going on?" I do understand that I am represented by the 1st house ruler, but the two other parties - the main actors in this horary question - by which house rulers are they signified?

Thank you,
PiscesDream:wink:.

PiscesDream

Hello Elena,

I do not have the possibility to post the chart, however - if you could help me to interpret it, I would be glad, I can post to you the data.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:annoyed:.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

It isn't possible to interpret a chart that one can't see.
Try posting the date time and place so someone can do the chart for you.

Ukpoohbear

You may not even be in the horary if it is about them. Try using him as 7th house and her as turned 7th, first house.

Or she could be the ruler of his 5th house, or a planet in his 7tj or a planet he has mutual reception or an aspect to.

PiscesDream

Good evening,

O.K., I will post the data for you, thank you in advance:wink:. I am not the greatest expert on horary astrology and therefore you are welcome to help me to interpret it.

Thank you very much,
PiscesDream:wink:.

PiscesDream

Here is the attached chart:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_do_they_have_something_going_on_hr.60553.2314.jpg
    astro_2gw_do_they_have_something_going_on_hr.60553.2314.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 42

ElenaJ

Thanks for the chart.
Now, could you go into a little bit more detail about the situation that can help us determine who the significators are?
Thanks.

PiscesDream

Good morning,

O.K., the significators - as the one posing this horary question - I should be the 1st house ruler. It involves a man A with whom we were mutually in love yet the love did not grow into a relationship. I presume he should be the 7th house ruler.

And now- there is I presume a younger woman X - whom I have spoken with a couple of sentences a few years ago:sick:.

However, at the same time she is - and this time I do know this for 100percent - also a good acquintance/friend with an another guy B and two other very nasty women Y,Z. This guy B is perhaps a charming YET a very dodgy character who is interested only in money. Very pragmatic, unmerciful and go over the dead bodies attitude...I have had a very bad experience with him 10 years ago - his "character" has shown up in the "best" way at work, there was never anything romantic between us, he is a biting snake. These two nasty women Y,Z are also from that workplace. The Y woman did have some fling with this B guy plus minus 10 years ago.

And now - few days ago I did have a dream with a message that there might be something going on between this woman X - angel face yet devil inside - and this man A mentioned above.

There are quite a few characters described here, yet I do hope that this will help you in the most precise analysis.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:joyful:.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

So you are asking about man "A" and the younger woman "X"?
If they are having a relationship?
So man "B" and the women "Y,Z" are not related to the question.
Man "A" is someone you would like to have a relationship with, but it hasn't happened as yet.
Do I have that straight ?

PiscesDream

Good morning Elena,

I do have the horary chart, you have to have look here on this thread, there is an attached link.

I am asking if the man from the first paragraph - the one with whom we were mutually in love - if he does have something going on with the woman X, the angels face yet devil inside...:wink:....

Thank you,
PiscesDream:annoyed:.

ElenaJ

Moon in his 12th of hidden matters and hidden bed pleasures approaches Venus (the vixen) by square and both are deposed by mercury, his ruler.
He is in his 5th of love affairs.
Looks like something was going on. He is in sexy scorpio so this may be his only interest, and he doesn't receive Venus by sign. It looks like a fling, not something serious.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

thank you very much, this does not surprise me at all...

However I will ask a horary question about this in the future, there is somethig VERY peculiar about all of this...:wink:...

I do have the feeling, that this woman is completely obsessed with getting him into something more serious. Can you see it in the horary chart?

And also - there is an approaching sextile Venus with Mercury, what about that? I am not the best in horary questions, but does not this bode for a YES as an answer to this horary...or should it be only trine or conjunction?

Thank you,
PiscesDream:sideways:.

Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello Elena,

thank you.

There are some very strange circumstances surrounding this issue, I do have the feeling, that this woman is completely obsessed with getting him into something more serious...(?)

I do not know if you can see this in this horary chart, but the fact is that she tries to portray the situation as if he was in love with her...which is definitely not true according to this horary chart...:annoyed:...

She definitely does misuse the fact that most of the people do know nothing about the horary astrology and do rely too much on the "truths" supplied...

She is a real vixen, not much else, and extremely manipulative...and a part of her manipulative techniques is spreading the first category lies about the situation...I do thank G-d every day now that the horary astrology does exist, because otherwise they have almost succeeded to fool me into believing her lies as well...

Thank you,
PiscesDream:andy:.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Actually since the chart was done, mercury did aspect Venus so probably contact was made. At that point, however, mercury turned retrograde, moving away from Venus.
When mercury turns direct they do not meet up again.
Venus rules his 12th house of hidden bed pleasures. And subconscious. And things going on behind his back.
In his 3rd, and in talkative mercury's sign, she can be very convincing.
Unfortunately, when a person is not manipulative and they find themselves in a situation with a manipulator, it's very difficult to have the upper hand, because the manipulator does just that, manipulates. The only solution is distancing.
Keep an eye on the situation, and if you see that things change, you can always do another horary chart to update.

PiscesDream

Hello Elena,

thank you VERY much. You have summed it up so correctly. This is - as I have suspected - the EXACT situation...:andy:...

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

PiscesDream

Good morning,

to make some updates on this quite insane situation...

A few months ago I have consulted this issue with one very reliable psychic, this whole situation became quite a heavy emotional burden for me...

This woman had explained to me that this obsessive and this very manipulative ***** is KARMICALLY craving ONLY for his body...and that she is EXTREMELY obsessive..It seems in one of her past incarnations she had been some harem member to say this politely and used to have a sexual intercourse with him...So now she had craved for some more and this has turned out into a VERY manipulative and quite very insane scenario...he had a VERY good instinct about her manipulativity...

This psychic had summed it up: "This is only about the three word matter."

I began to call her sarcastically the EXMORE BEAST...I seriously can see no difference between these two...:innocent:...:whistling:..:cool:...

Do you remember the famous quote from "The Four Weddings and The Funeral?"...:andy:...(before the weding with the ever obsessive Duck Face ALMOST finally takes place)..."READY TO FACE THE ENEMY?"

No comments...

On the other hand - in our past incarnation he was MY HUSBAND AND WE WERE VERY MUCH IN LOVE...I hope you do see the difference...:love:...

All the best,
PiscesDream

Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

this guy is a VERY well known womanizer so it is as to expect from the legendary CASANOVA to be faithfull only to one single woman...

We all know this could never take place...So if she will get the priviledge to get some more access to touch any part of his body again (there are quite MANY other candidates for this adventure)...she could NEVER have him only for herself...I do not want to sound as cynical as to advise to sign up for the waiting list...but he CAN recognize a real manipulative *****, he had met quite a few of this kind in his life already...:whistling:..(for example his ex-wife...:devil:)...

All the best,
PiscesDream:innocent:.

Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello,

for anyone wondering about their past-lives...there are many good and reliable psychics who can give you a very detailed information about your past lives.

Almost a decade ago I have met someone who only said "Hello" to me next to a prayer house in the dark and there was an instant and a very strong dramatic, passionate and romantic attraction between us - I could not get it out of my mind for quite a long time. There definitely was a material for something more to take place...Yet - he was in a relationship and I was only travelling through that part of the world.

Only approximately a half a year ago I have found out that this man was in my past-life platonically in love with me - through a very reliable psychic (the same one who helped me to decipher this insanity described above). She said that even if we were in touch for a longer time, he would more than likely resist. She did confirm that he did think of me (at the same time I have paid visit to her) - yet in this incarnation he is not the man of my destiny...(he is in a different part of the world and in a stable relationship).

On the other hand - this man described above - was a part of my destiny in this incarnation, yet due to his Don Juanic tendencies G-d had mercy on me and it did not evolve any further except for a deep and a platonic love...It is quite a paradox, but I guess it is destined pre-natally who is supposed to play a more significant role in our destiny.

Have you seen the movie called Nosso Lar (based on the book by Chico Xavier)? It is an excellent movie on the theme of a reincarnation.

Peace,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Last edited: