Will he send me a birthday message?

scahm

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I wondered whether my ex (of sorts) would send me a birthday message. We've been no contact for a while after a big fight and we haven't spoken in a while. I see Moon applying to Saturn but his third ruler, Venus, squaring Saturn looks more negative to me, as well as Mars sitting on my third house cusp. Does anyone have any thoughts to this? I'd be able to update with an answer soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 14.02.52.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 14.02.52.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 14.03.02.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 14.03.02.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

His 3rd house is Venus, and you point out it approaches a square to Saturn who is also your significator. A bit of a bucket of cold water thrown at Venus's affection.
Your 3rd has energetic but angry mars there, in selfish Aries, approaching a square to the Capricorn planets, last of which being you Saturn.
Sun is the male co-significator, on the cusp of his 5th of love affairs, separating from Saturn, so it seems that it's over for him.
However, we see moon of the question and 7th ruler who will conjunct Saturn in about 3 weeks. So maybe rather than a message, he might present himself in person.
Let us know.
If he doesn't, we'll all send you greetings!

scahm

His 3rd house is Venus, and you point out it approaches a square to Saturn who is also your significator. A bit of a bucket of cold water thrown at Venus's affection.
Your 3rd has energetic but angry mars there, in selfish Aries, approaching a square to the Capricorn planets, last of which being you Saturn.
Sun is the male co-significator, on the cusp of his 5th of love affairs, separating from Saturn, so it seems that it's over for him.
However, we see moon of the question and 7th ruler who will conjunct Saturn in about 3 weeks. So maybe rather than a message, he might present himself in person.
Let us know.
If he doesn't, we'll all send you greetings!

Haha, thank you ElenaJ! That's very kind.

Please may I ask whether the square from Saturn to Venus/Mars would suggest that I'm the reason for the conflict between us? I'm trying to establish whether the lack of contact might be because he perceives it as resulting in another fight. I'm still pretty angry at him (which may explain why I'm in the sign of his detriment) and would probably not receive any contact from him favourably, but still feel quite drawn to him regardless.

I think it's even less likely for us to meet in person as we're still in lockdown and I've been spending it in another city, but I will keep everyone informed.

ElenaJ

Careful, Venus and mars are the faster moving planets, so they approach Saturn, not the other way around. So it is you who are receiving.
The 3rd house mars reflects what you write, angry words.

scahm

Careful, Venus and mars are the faster moving planets, so they approach Saturn, not the other way around. So it is you who are receiving.
The 3rd house mars reflects what you write, angry words.

I see, yes, that makes sense. Perhaps if I'm mindful in my response, it might work out, but like the chart suggests, I don't see that being likely. Thank you!

scahm

Hi everyone, just to provide an update: he didn't send me a birthday message and he didn't like any birthday photos on social media either. Does the chart indicate why he didn't? This kind of upset me so I cast another chart to ask why he isn't speaking to me but I'm not sure if this is redundant after the first.

In the second chart, Mars is in his third and Chiron is on his third house cusp. Is he mad at me? I'm not sure I'd know why if he is.

https://www.imageupload.net/image/ySa7B

ElenaJ

Sorry you were let down, but am I still in time to send birthday wishes?
It's the beginning.of your new year, congratulations and make the most of it!

ElenaJ

He as Saturn is hiding on the cusp of his 12th house.
Your co-significator moon is hiding in your 12th and approaching a square to Venus, your 3rd.
However, moon will trine mars in his 3rd, so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Chiron on his 3rd does show he's tongue tied at the moment.
In addition you, ruled by sun in the 4th, will also trine mars.
It looks like you are moving in on him, by moon and by sun.
Careful, though, both Venus and sun are in the house of endings.
The grand trine that is forming is in impetuous fire signs, so go softly if you can.
That same Chiron is opposing the cusp of your 3rd! Bite your tongue a little.

scahm

He as Saturn is hiding on the cusp of his 12th house.
Your co-significator moon is hiding in your 12th and approaching a square to Venus, your 3rd.
However, moon will trine mars in his 3rd, so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Chiron on his 3rd does show he's tongue tied at the moment.
In addition you, ruled by sun in the 4th, will also trine mars.
It looks like you are moving in on him, by moon and by sun.
Careful, though, both Venus and sun are in the house of endings.
The grand trine that is forming is in impetuous fire signs, so go softly if you can.
That same Chiron is opposing the cusp of your 3rd! Bite your tongue a little.

You're incredibly kind Elena, thank you so much for the well wishes. Looks like a busy work year according to my solar return!

I'm sorry to pester with follow up questions, but are there any indications as to why he's hiding away? Does he not have feelings for me anymore? You say he's tongue tied with Chiron on the third - does that mean he's been hurt or he's the one trying to hurt (what with Mars in Aries ruling)?

I'll heed your advice and try to be gentle if we do speak, but it's looking to be difficult.