Black Lives Matter, Marxist?

david starling

No, I'm not racist. I have friends from all ethnic and religious backgrounds.
It's you that's racist when you think the countries I suggested are **holes.
These are countries with strict government control where you wouldn't be able to speak against them or face imprisonment or worse.
It's you that is racist against Europeans and Americans and I don't know why you want to live in a place that you hate so much.

Good, I have the chance to ask you about your current opinion on the Trump presidency. Still opposed?

aquarius7000

It's you that is racist against Europeans and Americans and I don't know why you want to live in a place that you hate so much.
Speaking of facts- current affairs like Floyd- or what happened in History is NOT hating any country. But not wanting to hear about them IS ignorance and hate towards those that racism happens to because you basically prove you don't care. Obviously you have chosen in your life to ignore those facts and condone such hate filled behaviour because that way you can feel proud about your world. You are that perfect example I meant in a previous post about people that literally choose to ignore facts and if you show these to them, they will say you hate them or their part of the world. I could not have asked for better examples. Thank you. You have proven everything I have said in this thread to be so true and, as I said, still very prevalent.

blackbery

I'm not understanding what Trump being impeached has to do with BLM.
I said he was going to be impeached and he was. There's no need for me to post on the thread anymore. It's done, it happened. I don't dwell or live in the past.

I don't condone or applaud BLM and their violence. They are not about combating racism or helping the black community. They have one goal in mind. To topple the democracy and replace it with fear and control. They don't have the power to make a dent in the U.S. government but they have made a terrible and destructive dent in some cities and they are just getting started. And people like you and aquarius7000 think it's justified because of some bad cops but it's not. They believe they are at war with the police and the white community and can cause a lot more death and chaos. aquarius7000 keeps talking about the past. Germany and the Jews reconciled and moved on and that was only 70 years ago. She keeps talking about the hundred or two hundred year past but it's not relevant to BLM. If she actually lived in NY or any urban city in the U.S. she would actually recognize that black on black crime is a very serious problem which BLM only makes worse. They are a bunch of thugs and terrorists and all she can complain about is how racist some people are around the world. Calling anyone a derogatory name cannot compare with BLM killing cops or other black people who are in their way including children who get caught in the cross-fire.

I predict that in the next couple of years, BLM will be classified as a terrorist organization.

I didn't say there aren't some better places in the world, if you're fortunate enough to find them and are able to become an immigrant there. It also depends on what circumstances you're in, and who you're with.

Btw, blackbery shocked me with these recent posts, as the OP of the impeachment thread from last year. Seems like an entirely different person!

Last edited:

Dirius

eekndyn,

Are you familiar with the fallacy of over-generalization? You've given some classic examples.

Are you not alarmed by all of the white supremacists who own guns? The Gun Rights crowd in the US are predominantly white, are they not?

Who's uncivilized? Is a white mob somehow more civilized than a peaceful demonstration spearheaded by Black people?

The police officer didn't "appease young ones." Rather, it was an attempt to show a human face for a profession the girls might have known little about.

I'd say you condone behavior among white people that terrifies you among people of color.

How many white people here have been routinely stopped by police on minimum or no pretext, like getting into your car, walking up to your front door, or otherwise minding your own business?

Waybread - why is my post "racist" ?

blackbery

But you and aquarius7000 don't believe there is anything to love about America or Europe for it's full of racists, many of them in the Deep South according to you.:whistling:
You've both been watching too many Klan movies. The movement is a pathetic group of losers with no money and no power. That's all in the past. Move on people, we're living in 2020 now.

Blackbery, how about this slogan: "America, Love It And Improve It!" ...?

david starling

I'm not understanding what Trump being impeached has to do with BLM.
I said he was going to be impeached and he was. There's no need for me to post on the thread anymore. It's done, it happened.

I don't condone or applaud BLM and their violence. They are not about combating racism or helping the black community. They have one goal in mind. To topple the democracy and replace it with fear and control. They don't have the power to make a dent in the U.S. government but they have made a terrible and destructive dent in some cities and they are just getting started. And people like you and aquarius7000 think it's justified because of some bad cops but it's not. They believe they are at war with the police and the white community and can cause a lot more death and chaos. aquarius7000 keeps talking about the past. Germany and the Jews reconciled and moved on and that was only 70 years ago. She keeps talking about the hundred or two hundred year past but it's not relevant to BLM. If she actually lived in NY or any urban city in the U.S. she would actually recognize that black on black crime is a very serious problem which BLM only makes worse. They are a bunch of thugs and terrorists and all she can complain about is how racist some people are around the world. Calling anyone a derogatory name cannot compare with BLM killing cops or other black people who are in their way including children who get caught in the cross-fire.

I predict that in the next couple of years, BLM will be classified as a terrorist organization.

I predict it will fade away unless it becomes non-violent, as it originally claimed it is.

You didn't merely predict Trump would be impeached. You called him a LOT of derogatory names, and considered him dangerous for the country. You APPEAR to have had a change of heart--that's your prerogative, I'm just wondering if that's really the case.....?

Last edited:

Dirius

I predict it will fade away unless it becomes non-violent, as it originally claimed it is.

You didn't merely predict Trump would be impeached. You called him a LOT of derogatory names, and considered him dangerous for the country. You APPEAR to have had a change of heart--that's your prerogative, I'm just wondering if that's really the case.....?

Most Trump supporters are against BLM.

This does not mean all people against BLM are Trump supporters.

You don't have to be pro-Trump to be against BLM.

blackbery

Once again, what does Trump being impeached or what I said about him have to do with THIS topic. That's what happened on that thread too.
Everytime I posted, JupiterAC posted more and more memes until it became a joke. Like this thread has become with aquarius7000 calling ME racist. It's not about BLM anymore, it's about people attacking anyone who doesn't believe BLM is a gift like manna from Heaven. It's exhausting to have to read such ignorant and non-intellectual attacks. :unsure:

You didn't merely predict Trump would be impeached. You called him a LOT of derogatory names, and considered him dangerous for the country. You APPEAR to have had a change of heart--that's your prerogative, I'm just wondering if that's the case.....?

Dirius

You remember the thread though, right? Was blackbery anti-Trump or what!?!

Maybe he changed his mind. Doesn't mean he likes Trump. He could have turned into a nevertrumper. Or a libertarian party member. Or simply a moderate liberal.

Its up to blasckbery to define blackbery.

blackbery

I can't deal with this ignorance anymore. Trump has nothing to do with BLM; he wasn't even in the white house. BLM are burning down buildings, looting, rioting and killing. People are rewarding them for this by sending them millions of dollars. :andy:

In my opinion, no Trump=no racial violence. He's deliberately fanning the flames.

Dirius

Lets make this situation clear: BLM has nothing to do with Trump.

- BLM began in 2013-2014 when Obama was president, way before Trump even announced his run for the presidency.

- Goerge Floyd's death occured: in a democrat controlled city, in a democrat controlled state.

This tragedy had nothing to do with Republicans or Trump. It was the democrats fault for not training their police officers in a proper manner. And the destruction that has occured since then, also happened mostly in democrat controlled areas. Not republicans areas.

Since the riots began at least 17 people had died (number could be off) as a direct result of the riots, the looting, the general chaoz BLM has generated. Number of small business owners have lost their livelihoods because of this.

Also, the BLM protests have helped spread and peak the COVID19 pandemic in the cities where they were active the most. This has endangered the general population, particularly the elder. They have essentially spread a disease which was under controlled after a couple of rought months of quarentine.

And the ones who supported the BLM were the democratic party. Every single important political figure in the democratic party has promoted this BLM movement. They are responsible for enabling this chaoz.

And yes, people are beginning to see this.

Last edited:

david starling

Lets make this situation clear: BLM has nothing to do with Trump.

- BLM began in 2013-2014 when Obama was president, way before Trump even announced his run for the presidency.

- Goerge Floyd's death occured: in a democrat controlled city, in a democrat controlled state.

This tragedy had nothing to do with Republicans or Trump. It was the democrats fault for not training their police officers in a proper manner.

Trump's fanning the flames, instead of doing the job as this nation's President to calm things down. It's part of his reelection strategy.

Dirius

Trump's fanning the flames, instead of doing the job as this nation's President to calm things down. It's part of his reelection strategy.

Trump called for order. He called BLM for what they really are.

The ones fanning the flames, the ones trying to incite the violence, were the democrats. The people who protected the criminals, and who wanted the disease to spread, the ones who justified the rioting and looting, all of these were the democrats. The ones creating racial divide, were the democrats.

The ones in charge of the Minneapolis police department, and thus responsible for Goerge Floyd's death: the democrats.

blackbery

I don't like any of the choices for 2020 but will probably vote for Trump because I like his law and order mentality and his awareness of how dangerous terrorism is (domestic and international). He speaks out against BLM but his opponent Joe Biden is either too afraid or believes they are a benign group of thugs. I made this decision just recently as I've always supported the Democrats and oppose many of Trump's policies but I honestly believe the country needs a decisive, strong leader at this time. Now, can we get back on track for I'm not happy with David's interrogation. :sick:

Maybe he changed his mind. Doesn't mean he likes Trump. He could have turned into a nevertrumper. Or a libertarian party member. Or simply a moderate liberal.

Its up to blasckbery to define blackbery.

Dirius

I don't like any of the choices for 2020 but will probably vote for Trump because I like his law and order mentality and his awareness of how dangerous terrorism is (domestic and international). He speaks out against BLM but his opponent Joe Biden is either too afraid or believes they are a benign group of thugs. I made this decision just recently as I've always supported the Democrats and oppose many of Trump's policies but I honestly believe the country needs a decisive, strong leader at this time. Now, can we get back on track for I'm not happy with David's interrogation. :sick:

It is worse than that:

Defund-The-Police-Donations-Joe-Biden.jpg.webp