Covid-19: how are you responding?

three M symbols

So U.K. prime minister has now told us to stay at home unless you need essentials such as food and medicine and keep at a minimum. If we don’t there will be police enforcements and fines. It’s to save lives.

People have been fighting, over crowding and going in groups- beaches full of people. Why? Because they aren’t at work. Why? Because of the virus. But what do people do? Go outside to contract the virus and try and kill them selves. What else do they do? They go to supermarkets for food they may never eat as they will contract the virus.

I’m glad this lock down has happened and there will be lots of fines and lock ups because ppl rebel and do not realise it’s for them.

Other countries apart from us and U.K. have done what they are told. I don’t know what it is....

Anyway I’m at home, working from home and doing online shopping. This whole thing scares me when you look at the stats and see all the people with it and ppl who have died.

Prime minister has said we can go out only if necessary eg doctors nurses etc
National emergency

My sis in law has got the virus and my brother too. She couldn’t breathe and was told to stay at home and even though she can’t breathe her symptoms were mild. My brothers got it but it’s calmed down. Sis in law is in a bad way. They have two children.
How did she get it? She went out unnecessarily. She’s irresponsible as she has children and should know better and have put all her family’s life at risk.

Stay at home 🏠

I hope your siblings will recover quickly,
May god bless them

three M symbols

In France people are going crazy. They become totally hypocondriac, and the one that aren't 100% hypocondriac just doesn't care at all about the virus.

But the way the government acts is totally incoherent.

French health minister decided on Janurary 13 2020 (just before the coronavirus), that chloroquine is now considered as a poisonous substance. (so we can't find it easily). Now, 3 months after, they are saying that maybe we could use it.... But I guess we will use only the one produced by the laboratory they want

I heard the hidden information that French president is now stopping all the liposomal vitamin C supply in france. Stocks are blocked in an harbor in the extrem north of the country. A lot of people ordered liposomal Vit C 3 weeks ago, but they never received it. This information is not known on the medias, but someone called producer of Vit C to know why no one receive it, and this is what he said.

French gov said to most police officers, prison gardians, depending of the cities... to not wear mask. It's forbidden. They pretext "it can make people affraid, not wearing masks show that we are in control of the situation"

They lockdown the EHPADs (etablishment where a lot of elderly live) but most nurses or people working there doesn't have mask and enough material. So all people can spread the virus. I'm affraid that a lot of elderly will be contaminated

Yves Levy (husband of Agnes Buzin our ex health minister) was there the day they inaugurated Wuhan P4 laboratory. (the one that is known)

French gov stopped hydro alcoholic gel, masks and gloves production years ago

We don't have test for coronavirus. They only do it on the people that are almost dead or hospitalized because they can't breathe

Georges Soros (billionaire) has another laboratory than the one known in wuhan. There is a 666 in the adress.

All day long french gov is saying "stay at home". But "go to work" at the same time.. Even for a lot of people having a non essential job for the country.

Jacques Attali (advisor of François Mitterand (that was our president in 1981) said : "A small pandemic will make it possible to establish a new world order"...

Now they are voting a lot of laws to suppress all the rights our ancestors fighted for. We won't have holidays, and a lot of things like that

Army is coming to help (like italy) the doctors and nurses..
But I think they will stay after that (if all police officers are contaminated by coronavirus..)

+5G supposed to come in France during spring or summer

I don't know which kind of ******** they will put in their vaccines

I predict new worldwide order soon.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

It's the 31st March I'm scared about, with the Jupiter conjunction to pluto and with the mars conjunction to Saturn at the same time.

I've just come across this video in my youtube recommendations, and this boy made astrological predictions 7 months ago, and they've all so far come true, but the next one is for the end of March.

I'll link the video here, but I will say that the audio quality is not that great. I've been mostly reading the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZyNhpqMIHY&t=442s

Hkk

Account Closed
In France people are going crazy. They become totally hypocondriac, and the one that aren't 100% hypocondriac just doesn't care at all about the virus.

But the way the government acts is totally incoherent.

French health minister decided on Janurary 13 2020 (just before the coronavirus), that chloroquine is now considered as a poisonous substance. (so we can't find it easily). Now, 3 months after, they are saying that maybe we could use it.... But I guess we will use only the one produced by the laboratory they want

I heard the hidden information that French president is now stopping all the liposomal vitamin C supply in france. Stocks are blocked in an harbor in the extrem north of the country. A lot of people ordered liposomal Vit C 3 weeks ago, but they never received it. This information is not known on the medias, but someone called producer of Vit C to know why no one receive it, and this is what he said.

French gov said to most police officers, prison gardians, depending of the cities... to not wear mask. It's forbidden. They pretext "it can make people affraid, not wearing masks show that we are in control of the situation"

They lockdown the EHPADs (etablishment where a lot of elderly live) but most nurses or people working there doesn't have mask and enough material. So all people can spread the virus. I'm affraid that a lot of elderly will be contaminated

Yves Levy (husband of Agnes Buzin our ex health minister) was there the day they inaugurated Wuhan P4 laboratory. (the one that is known)

French gov stopped hydro alcoholic gel, masks and gloves production years ago

We don't have test for coronavirus. They only do it on the people that are almost dead or hospitalized because they can't breathe

Georges Soros (billionaire) has another laboratory than the one known in wuhan. There is a 666 in the adress.

All day long french gov is saying "stay at home". But "go to work" at the same time.. Even for a lot of people having a non essential job for the country.

Jacques Attali (advisor of François Mitterand (that was our president in 1981) said : "A small pandemic will make it possible to establish a new world order"...

Now they are voting a lot of laws to suppress all the rights our ancestors fighted for. We won't have holidays, and a lot of things like that

Army is coming to help (like italy) the doctors and nurses..
But I think they will stay after that (if all police officers are contaminated by coronavirus..)

+5G supposed to come in France during spring or summer

I don't know which kind of ******** they will put in their vaccines

I predict new worldwide order soon.

That is some Fecked up shite! Omg

Don’t wear masks as it scares ppl??? Wtf how about wear it to save lives. Who cares at a time like this what ppl think. It’s corrupt.

Hkk

Account Closed
I tried to order vit d from Tesco- local supermarket and they haven’t got any! Everything is off the shelves - even kids toys!!!

three M symbols

That is some Fecked up shite! Omg

Don’t wear masks as it scares ppl??? Wtf how about wear it to save lives. Who cares at a time like this what ppl think. It’s corrupt.

Our president was a banker at rothchilds lol
He is here to destroy our country no matter the consequences on human lives.

They started with flashballs in yellow vests heads. They even destroyed the faces of people just crossing the street eating sandwiches, for no reason.. They even attacked firefighters.. So, I don't trust the government to save us. May god protect the French people from coronavirus

When municipal police officers will be all contaminated, the new police used to make people respect the lockdown will be the army.. Because don't worry, the not medical army has masks and is now in lockdown. They won't have coronavirus lol

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Our president was a banker at rothchilds lol
He is here to destroy our country no matter the consequences on human lives.

They started with flashballs in yellow vests heads. They even destroyed the faces of people just crossing the street eating sandwiches, for no reason.. They even attacked firefighters.. So, I don't trust the government to save us. May god protect the French people from coronavirus

When municipal police officers will be all contaminated, the new police used to make people respect the lockdown will be the army.. Because don't worry, the not medical army has masks and is now in lockdown. They won't have coronavirus lol

Money mad and greed oh and control

Osamenor

Staff member
Late to the party! Let's see...

Are you sheltering in place?
Yes.

In quarantine?
No.

Sick or know someone who is? (Hopefully not.)
No, unless I or someone I know is an asymptomatic carrier. That's always possible. And I don't know what's going on with everyone I know. I do know people who have other kinds of illnesses, and whether they'll have access to the treatment they need is now a question.

I did have some nasty seasonal allergies last week, but the telltale itchy, watery eyes and nose told me that was all it was.

Going out and living your normal life?
Not exactly. I still have work--my job is deemed essential and cannot be done from home--but things have changed a lot. And a good portion of my life has been participation in various group activities. All that is off now.

Has it affected you financially?
For the moment, no, and I'm VERY lucky. I have been thinking about what I could do for one or more additional streams of income--my paycheck covers basic expenses, but I'll need more to be sustainable in the long run--and now my choices are severely limited. Since I'm still working, I haven't lost any pay. If the shutdown gets more severe, though, who knows.

Do you see some astrology in this?

Of course! Jupiter-Mars-Saturn-Pluto.

Somewhere, sometime back, I think it was in the traditional forum, someone said that in a plague, an angular Jupiter in fall or detriment would greatly increase the body count. I don't know which house of the pandemic chart Jupiter falls in (or if there even is a valid pandemic chart--when is a pandemic born?), but it's in detriment right now, and with all the malefics. Plus, this isolation is so Saturnian to the extreme, and Plutonian too. (Does each country perhaps have a separate pandemic chart, for when it first surfaced in that country? That could account, astrologically, for different outcomes in different places.)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

It's the 31st March I'm scared about, with the Jupiter conjunction to pluto and with the mars conjunction to Saturn at the same time.

I've just come across this video in my youtube recommendations, and this boy made astrological predictions 7 months ago, and they've all so far come true, but the next one is for the end of March.

I'll link the video here, but I will say that the audio quality is not that great. I've been mostly reading the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZyNhpqMIHY&t=442s

Fascinating video, thanks for posting it.

waybread

Banks are greedy. They won’t shut even if someone dies. Trust me I worked in banking for two decades. They will stay open and guilt trip everyone. They will say a bank is ‘necessary’ as ppl need it. This is how they manipulate the government. A cheeky back hander

Banks are an essential service. Today a lot of banking can be done electronically, but not all of it.

I was a bit perturbed when I went to our local bank last week to take out some cash for possible emergency use. (Like what happens if the banks close down and the ATMS are empty?) After using the touch screen and key pad on the ATM in the lobby, I went into the bank proper, and suggested to a teller that they put some hand sanitizer out there. I was told that they had been putting hand sanitizer by the ATMS, but people stole it.

ElenaJ

Banks are an essential service. Today a lot of banking can be done electronically, but not all of it.

I was a bit perturbed when I went to our local bank last week to take out some cash for possible emergency use. (Like what happens if the banks close down and the ATMS are empty?) After using the touch screen and key pad on the ATM in the lobby, I went into the bank proper, and suggested to a teller that they put some hand sanitizer out there. I was told that they had been putting hand sanitizer by the ATMS, but people stole it.

I wonder if the touch screen works when you have disposable gloves on?

Hkk

Account Closed

Everything one comes in for right now can be done electronically even now to pay cheques in.

Local businesses don’t need to use the bank as the local businesses, non essential, are now closed and the essential ones can have drivers collect the money at their door step.

Putting hand sanitisers by the atm is silly. Of course they will be stolen. And where are they placing them?

ATMs can be filled by staff who can go into to do just that. Other than that the bullion men who are in their protective gear, helmets, bullet proof clothing etc can deliver the money and fill the machine. They do it on bank holidays sometimes if the bank manager is efficient enough to order this.

The fact is atms are essential and therefore staff filling up the machines would be needed. To keep germs etc to a minimum, if the drivers can’t do it, is choose the least vulnerable staff who have no elderly family living with them and have no underlying conditions. Then stay two meters apart. They can use gloves to deal with the money.

It’s not hard. But banks choose to stay open and put their staff at risk. They have always done this. Then what happens is, the public have higher expectations.

When it snows and there is no transport they force staff to go in. Force them which means instead of directly telling them they indirectly tell them to drive.
They are under paid and over worked

We used to live a champagne lifestyle on Lemonade wages

It’s all for show

Neptunian Rainbow

I am isolating at home, but only because I am sick. In case I would have been healthy I would not be allowed to isolate. I believe that several people I know have had the virus, but they only test people who are in need of hospital care so we don´t know.

In Sweden we are less restrictive than in all other countries it seems. The trams/subways are crowded, people go to afterski and nightclubs, schools are open. Today they decided that people are not allowed to stand in line to buffes at restaurants, but buffes are still allowed. They also say that gatherings of more than 500 people are not allowed. We should basically live as usual but wash our hands more. If we get sick we should stay home.

Currently my financial situation is stable.

I believe that Pluto is demolishing the structures of our societies (Saturn). I do not know a lot about astrology but it seems to me that Mars and Jupiter
are triggering the conjunction.

When transit Pluto and Saturn began to hit my natal Pluto-Saturn last year, I developed a lung disease. Now a disease is spreading that is affecting the lungs. Recently they talked about fires in the Amazons and there have been other forest fires in the world. The "lungs" of the earth are being damaged. Now that we are not able to pollute the air as much it gets less toxic. My theory is that the current transits somehow are related to the lungs.

I believe that we need to change. Pluto always forces us in drastical ways if
we don´t do it voluntarily.

Last year I felt the tension growing stronger and stronger among people as Pluto and Saturn were closing in on each other. A feeling of "I feel imprisoned by my life. I get up, go to work and do as I am told, eat and sleep. I feel trapped and it feels as if I "can´t breathe". People have reached a point where they are really fed up with the "system" and bad leadership (Saturn).
They don´t want to feel like controlled slaves and they don´t want the planet to be destroyed. They want to feel more free (Jupiter), more inspired (inspiration also means inhalation), fulfilled and happy. Now that the planets have met and this crisis has emerged, a demolition/transformation
is taking place and people are naturally filled with fear. The fear is really heavy in the air.

We need to just feel the fear and do our best. We will have to realize that the people with a lot of power won´t start to care about and take care of the earth and it´s inhabitants. It is up to all of us to take responsability for taking care or ourselves, taking care of each other and the planet. We vote on the future we want to see with all our actions and with every cent that we spend.

J.R.R. Tolkien – The Fellowship of The Ring:
“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Amit89

I have been going to the supermarkets to get some necessities and the aisles are emptying.

Its ridiculous and town/shopping centres from what I've seen are beginning to look like ghost towns.

I too have been isolating at home and preoccupying myself by reading a lot of stuff from the internet and books.

Osamenor

Staff member
I wonder if the touch screen works when you have disposable gloves on?

I have to wear gloves in my work, routinely, and I can use my smartphone with them on, though with some difficulty (the screen doesn't always respond at first or even fourth touch). I expect the same from an ATM touch screen.