Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 02-07-2008, 12:48 PM

Will he be found guilty at trial?

Hello All,

This question pertains to my ex-bf, who was charged with Domestic Violence Harrassment against me. Trial is in early March. This chart is cast for the time I (much later than she e-mailed me) just read Tikana's suggestions for narrowing my inquiry, and decided that I wanted to post this question.

So my real question is, will he be found guilty? (Embedded in that is will he go to jail, but really, I just want to know the first part, as I don't want him to be found not guilty - he did what they're charging him with and more.)

I know next to nothing about horary, so all I can tell is that as querent I am connected to Saturn, which is in 1st house along with most planets in this chart, including the Moon, which is presumably him (Cancer on cusp of 7th, no planets in the 7th). I also notice Pluto and Jupiter in the 12th, and Pluto opposed Mars, but those may not have any significance here. Any input would be greatly appreciated - interpretation and tutorial - I want to understand the horary process, but find it all pretty intimidating - turning charts and radicality and receptions and so on.

Many thanks
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_21_horary_trial_2_7_17957_1998.gif (26.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by libra4; 02-08-2008 at 05:05 AM.
Unread 02-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Re: Will he be found guilty at trial?

Hey-Just letting you know-your chart has expired.
Can you please post the DATA.
Thanks Lillyjgc
Unread 02-08-2008, 05:02 AM

Re: Will he be found guilty at trial?

Thanks Lillyjgc,

Here is the data, and hopefully a successful attachment of the chart.

Will he be found guilty at trial? 2/7/08, Boulder, Co., 05:06 am, MST
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_21_horary_trial_2_7_17957_1998.gif (26.1 KB, 2 views)

Tags
found, guilty, trial