Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 11-01-2006, 12:08 AM

Had U. found out about my blog?

Tonight I was tracking down the visitors to my blog, when I found an IP very close to that of my business partner U. The problem is that I've complained a lot about U. on my blog. Of course I never mentioned U. with her real name. Yet if she has really found the blog, she will understand the posts are about her.

The question is: has U. found my blog and visited it or not?

I cannot delineate this chart. The only thing I can understand is that U.'s significator has just exited my twelfth house and entered my first house. This indicates U.'s curiosity, which is somehow hidden.

The blog is signified by Venus, lord of the third house. Venus is in the fourth house in Scorpio. This nicely indicates both the nature of my blog and the fact that it is hidden.

There is no applying aspect between the Sun, my significator, and Saturn. Neither there are aspect between U's significator - Saturn - and the blog's significator, Venus.

However I noticed that the Moon is in U's turned first house, and applies a trine to Venus.

Also Mercury, natural ruler of writings and communications, is retrograde in Scorpio. It is conjunct Jupiter - editing, copywriting, written word. Mercury is entering the third house by retrogradation, and applies a square to U's significator by retrogradation. And if this woman reads what I've written, she'll get angry for sure....believe me.

I hope my delineation is wrong.

Your comments are welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ip.gif (25.2 KB, 12 views)

http://avventureastrologiche.blogspot.com
Unread 12-09-2006, 07:39 AM

Re: Had U. found out about my blog?

My delineation was wrong. The answer to this horary question was no. Plain and simple.

I did not notice that although the Moon was in U's turned first and applying a trine to Venus, it would perfect a trine to Mars first. So, while the placement of Saturn in the first and of the Moon in the seventh indicate curiosity on U.'s part, eventually she would not discover the writings I have posted on the web.

Unread 12-15-2006, 06:27 PM

I dont know what you wrote about her but for your sake I hope she does not find out. I never knew what a "blog" was until two weeks ago when I read an article about female bloggers who became instantly famous for their writings. most interesting. No iidea how to start a blog or get to a blog though . Regards, Star.
Unread 01-27-2007, 10:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy

Blumen, you were not wrong. In your interpretation, you noticed that there was no relationship with the significators involved. And the condition of Mercury, the natural ruler of blogs, is not of value here because the question was not about the quality of your blog.

You got it right from the beginning; it was a no. And if she found out about the blog, she would in fact be angry. I say good work on the chart.
Unread 01-30-2007, 08:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to astrobhadauria Send a message via MSN to astrobhadauria Send a message via Yahoo to astrobhadauria Send a message via Skype™ to astrobhadauria

12th house is the house of (Moksha),and first house is the house of new born,you send blog,she realy seen that blog,but in the mind there was a picture,she delete that blog,without any thinking about the matter,that you write.
Unread 02-07-2007, 09:37 PM

Dear Astrobhadauria,

actually, I am tracking all the visitors to my blog, and I can assure you that she never visited the blog, nor was it deleted. It was later found out that the IP I noticed belonged to another person, not to U.

Blumen

Unread 02-08-2007, 02:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to astrobhadauria Send a message via MSN to astrobhadauria Send a message via Yahoo to astrobhadauria Send a message via Skype™ to astrobhadauria
"Thanks Blue"
When we want to find the answers of any questions,1st is the questioner,The House Moon is where Moon having place,is the matter of question,and 7th is the decider accuracy or not,8th is the house of perfectness,and 11th is the results.

Tags
blog, found