Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 09-16-2009, 04:27 AM

What type of girl?

Horary Question Posed: What type of girl will I end up with?
Time: 11:21 PM EST
Date: 9/15

This issue has been bugging me after failing in a recent relationship that went terribly bad for me. It has caused me to ask this question because I thought and still believe the girl I last fell for was perfect for me. That maybe even she was my soulmate! This feeling drives me to perhaps see what might be in store for me in the future. I want to know about this girls personality and her physical traits. Especially, if our love will be the love I am looking for and have been looking for...will I be happy?

My Thoughts:
Well I am posing this question because I honestly don't even know where to look in the chart to answer this question. Which makes me believe its a question that cannot be answered by Horary. The sun in virgo makes me believe that its going to be a girl who creates change in myself. The ASC doesn't seem like its at low enough a degree for it to be too early for this question or an inappropriate time.

PS: I know I actually didn’t give what I thought the chart was saying but that’s because I haven’t really figured out this whole thing yet.

Thank you for your time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (68.5 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Slasher; 09-16-2009 at 04:35 AM.

Tags
girl, type