Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-13-2021, 04:59 PM

Unhappy Is this a bad chart for friendships?

Hello,

Could somebody please read my chart and answer some of my questions...

I've consistently been going through a bad phase when it comes to friendships.
When I was younger, I made friends effortlessly.

But for the past couple of years, it seems I attract really toxic people or selfish people or people who are nice in the beginning, but it eventually ends badly with them just using me for their gains.
Having a predominantly water-dominated chart, I know that I'm really caring and giving towards people but that can't be the only reason this is happening.
Things seem to go badly even when I'm being smart and discerning of who I associate with. I recently faced a workplace situation where people behaved like bullies towards me.

Is there anything in my chart that could be indicative of such patterns?
Am I doomed when it comes to people and social relations and destined to be alone and misunderstood?
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_ness.78790.25694.png (41.1 KB, 23 views)

Unread 07-13-2021, 10:24 PM

Re: Is this a bad chart for friendships?

Hello Ness,

this year, if you want to be considered, apply yourself to naturally asserting your point of view about what you love about your activities. Tend to be attentive in order to move things forward in what you do, depending on what interests you and to evolve (Uranus and Pluto Transits).

Ecliptique.
Unread 07-14-2021, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Hello Ness,

this year, if you want to be considered, apply yourself to naturally asserting your point of view about what you love about your activities. Tend to be attentive in order to move things forward in what you do, depending on what interests you and to evolve (Uranus and Pluto Transits).

Ecliptique.

This is kind of a very ambiguous response to what I asked.
I wasn't asking about my activities or how to move things forward in my work/interests, but rather friendships and relationships specifically.
Unread 07-14-2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness22 View Post
I've consistently been going through a bad phase when it comes to friendships.
When I was younger, I made friends effortlessly.

But for the past couple of years, it seems I attract really toxic people or selfish people or people who are nice in the beginning, but it eventually ends badly with them just using me for their gains.

Having a predominantly water-dominated chart, I know that I'm really caring and giving towards people but that can't be the only reason this is happening. Things seem to go badly even when I'm being smart and discerning of who I associate with. I recently faced a workplace situation where people behaved like bullies towards me.

Is there anything in my chart that could be indicative of such patterns? Am I doomed when it comes to people and social relations and destined to be alone and misunderstood?
Hi Ness -

your natal chart with it's energies stays valid your whole life long. If it has been no problem in your youth to make friends - and it changed - it must be a question of transits - having activated natal planets and certain house matters and life-themes - to learn something new and to change something for your better and for your growing and evolving yourself.

A couple of years now - means since when? Accurate astrological advice strictly depends on accurate data. And very often -the transit planet causing the issue - to get your attention- is also the energy to deliver the release and solution in the end.

Making friends effortless and quickly in general -is visible in your chart. Ruler of 7th house - encountering people, personal friends and to start a relationship is in your 4th house cusp 5th - conj. uranus in 5th - house of joy and fun.

But your aquarius uranus is still conjuncted by transit pluto until 11-07-2021 - interrupting the easy flow conj. of your natal neptune/uranus - you were used to from birth on.

Your natal pluto natally conj. your fated scorpio northnode in 3rd house - showing a probable difficult karmic relationship with own siblings (3rd house) - which may once take impact on your life again - when transit-activated - needing a transformation /healing.

Pluto rules your 3rd house- your mental mind and your thoughts- and communication with other people - but is also your physical appearance and radiance energy - people can notice from you and what is actually going on in your mind/thoughts and instinctively react on.

And your natal pluto and your northnode are both still transit-activated now by transit jupiter's square until 11-19-2021 - to get something from childhood transformed and seen in a different light.

Jupiter rules your 4th house- childhood experience with mother and is house of emotions and income from a previous life - if one believes in this. Which can mean - whatever you actually feel now - is like written in your face and with activated northnode you probably attract now people you have karmic issues with - you have to deal with and to solve during transit.

Transit neptune is in your 6th house work - to work on your own self-healing and habits and still sextiles your neptune as ruler of your 7th - relationship, encountering people and attracting people- lasting until 02-27-2022 to support you to sort out (6th) what and who really belongs to you and - what was just an illusion.

With ruler of 7th in 4th house - you kinda expect to have a soul-mate partner - coming once true for you and meeting him unexpectedly. And with transit neptune sexiling your natal neptune - you are transit-supported to find this person now - matching your chart energies and needs- and you would like to start a relationship with. Or a spiritual friend - or helping person - being of help to you and non-verbally understanding your emotional soul needs.

But you need to be clear in mind and need a clear discrimination - with pluto ruling your 3rd - and this is why your natal pluto is transit activated same time- now- too. To expand your mental skill and gift you were born with - to look deeply under the surface of other people - even more and to gain more self-experience now with it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! Chart Ness.jpg (91.2 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Zora; 07-14-2021 at 06:12 PM.
Unread 07-15-2021, 02:06 PM

Ness, I prepare an answer as soon as possible , so that it can help you.

Ecliptique.
Unread 07-15-2021, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness22 View Post
Hello,

Is there anything in my chart that could be indicative of such patterns?
Am I doomed when it comes to people and social relations and destined to be alone and misunderstood?
Hi, Ness.
I look at your chart and say no to both of your questions. I see nothing that particularly invites or projects the kinds of experiences you have found yourself in. And most certainly I do not see you doomed and destined to be alone. Not at all.
Sometimes there is just a string, even a long string of unfortunate or unpleasant events in our lives.

And if you would like to understand what might be contributing to this string of events, you might look at transits and progressions to the 7th and 11th house and also the rulers of the 7th and 11th. Both of the rulers interestingly are involved in the grand water trine you refer to. And grand trines often point to unconscious behavior in the native, so maybe there is some clue to be found there?

I am sorry this has been going on for you.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 07-15-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Tags
chart, friendships