scorpios should be careful right now

love-thinking

Just wanted to say scorpios be careful at this time, an actress from my country was almost gangraped by business men and she had a scorpio stellium and 8th from that is now a stellium in gemini.

I don't know her time of birth but it's not far fetched to say that scorpios are not having the best of time.

She also has a natal mars trine pluto, mercury conjunct pluto, and sun in a wide orb with pluto in the sign of scorpio.

Nof

Just wanted to say scorpios be careful at this time, an actress from my country was almost gangraped by business men and she had a scorpio stellium and 8th from that is now a stellium in gemini.

I don't know her time of birth but it's not far fetched to say that scorpios are not having the best of time.

She also has a natal mars trine pluto, mercury conjunct pluto, and sun in a wide orb with pluto in the sign of scorpio.

hey,
Please can u be more specific ?
I have stellium in Scorpion also.
Sun conj Mercury conj Pluto, and Venus also.. dJ

OuterPlanets89

The Uranus in Taurus / Saturn in Aquarius and now Mars in Leo configuration is definitely hitting people with Scorpio placements (in the 9-15 degree range) really hard. This goes for that degree range for all Fixed placements, but with Scorpio being the only sign excluded from the configuration, those placements are going to feel especially activated (Uranus) or constricted (Saturn). I have a Venus/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio in the 1st that is being forced to evolve/transform right now.

I have a late-Libra ASC so the Gemini stellium a few weeks back hit me pretty hard in my 8th house (Placidus). Lots of my repressed wounds were forced to be dealt with.

I'm interested to see how this is affecting other Pluto in Scorpios born between '88-'90, and if they're also going through major life changes/struggles.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I'm having a problem in my 2 year romantic relationship with a scorpio sun + Aquarius moon GF, this can explain what's going on between us, but it's getting better now and I can feel Jupiter and Saturn conjunct my natal sun and moon in Aquarius, these 2 planets are in a conflict in the heavens in 2020 and 2021.

Osamenor

Staff member
Just wanted to say scorpios be careful at this time,
Why do you think that is, astrologically?

an actress from my country was almost gangraped by business men and she had a scorpio stellium and 8th from that is now a stellium in gemini.

How does that one actress's experience translate to "this is a bad time for all Scorpios"?

What degrees of Scorpio? And where's her Moon, her Venus, her MC, and her AC? Any of those others may be in play in what happened.

katydid

I agree that many Scorpios have been and will be going through a lot during this Sat/Uranus square cycle.

We have Uranus about halfway through Taurus. So a lot of Scorpios have already had some unsettling and uprooting types of experiences already.

And Saturn is in very early Aquarius---and is doing it's own type of insidious damage, forcing Scorpios to deal with structural and physical maladies and fractures.

I have a fixed Grand Cross so I can personally confirm this...:lol:

Osamenor

Staff member
I agree that many Scorpios have been and will be going through a lot during this Sat/Uranus square cycle.

We have Uranus about halfway through Taurus. So a lot of Scorpios have already had some unsettling and uprooting types of experiences already.

And Saturn is in very early Aquarius---and is doing it's own type of insidious damage, forcing Scorpios to deal with structural and physical maladies and fractures.

I have a fixed Grand Cross so I can personally confirm this...:lol:

However, that covers all fixed signs, not just Scorpio, and right now it's specific to those with placements in the earlier half of a fixed sign. Those placements may or may not include Sun. It doesn't apply to those whose fixed sign placements are limited to the later degrees (those people will see hard angle transits from Saturn in a year or two and Uranus in two or three years, but not now and not quite as on top of each other). It does apply to people with placements on the earlier end of Aquarius, Taurus, or Leo, as well as Scorpio.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

Is her Mars in Pisces or Cancer? What degree?

I have a theory about the astrological factors in the gang rape, and if my theory is correct, it doesn't involve Scorpio at all. For a planet to trine a planet in Scorpio, it has to be in one of the other water signs. If it's in Cancer, and if it's somewhere around 24 degrees Cancer (give or take 2-3 degrees), Pluto is forming an opposition to it right now.

Encounters with violent males are one possible manifestation of a Pluto opp natal Mars transit. Or so I've been told. I've had that transit and I did not get gang raped, although what I did experience at that time had a similar psychological effect on me.

katydid

However, that covers all fixed signs, not just Scorpio, and right now it's specific to those with placements in the earlier half of a fixed sign. Those placements may or may not include Sun. It doesn't apply to those whose fixed sign placements are limited to the later degrees (those people will see hard angle transits from Saturn in a year or two and Uranus in two or three years, but not now and not quite as on top of each other). It does apply to people with placements on the earlier end of Aquarius, Taurus, or Leo, as well as Scorpio.

I don't think anyone said it was just Scorpios that are feeling this unsettling aspect. But they are certainly included in the group that are feeling the transit profoundly.

And Scorpios are the ones having Uranus opposed their Sun and/or personal planets which is very intense.

So I agree with the OP statement that Scorpios should be careful at this time. Even though it is only the first half of Scorpio being affected right now, the latter degree Scorpios should be taking notes. :cool:

sentR89day

I agree, I have a Scorpio sister, and all these squaring/opposition planets (Aquarius, Taurus) are giving her a hard time!

No need for panicky energy (not being snotty), but the heads up is there! :innocent:

Last edited: