Significance of Mercury in my chart

Harmelia

I know Mercury rules my 10th house and my ascendant is in Virgo. How significant is Mercury to my life?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930?

Very significant! I also have the same ASC and Gemini. Mercury is the ruler of your whole chart as well as ruler of ASC and MC. Your Mercury is also at 0 degrees, which is a potent degree.

On the other hand, it is conjunct 3 or 4 planets in Capricorn - depending upon the orbs one uses, so it is blended with other energies, especially Neptune and Sun.

There is a huge focus in the 4th house and Sagittarius / Capricorn. You're pretty sensitive to how others related to you - you're aware of the impact. The 4th house is about how you were and are nurtured as well as how you nurture others.

The IC is the most private part of oneself. With Sag Moon there as well as Saturn makes me think that you may feel judged by others. You could be the "black sheep" of the family. The Capricorn part makes me wonder if you take a lot of responsibility for others. You could have poor boundaries with family members - or they have poor boundaries with you. Do you get blamed or scapegoated?

The goal is to be more independent in relationships. Your Mercury in Capricorn is helping you focus on your own inner sense of self rather than depending upon others to define you. The way you perceive yourself in the social sphere needs some tweaking. Virgo helps a person analyze in order to understand. The North Node in Aries in the 8th will help you investigate your own repressed emotions - in order to know yourself on your own terms - and cultivate your own strong self-identity.