Please read my chart - 2020 dark hole

LudmillaR

I am submitting this post as I a going through a lot of blockages this year.
If this time last year I was happily employed, now in 2020 I am without a job and in the midst of a legal battle with my former employer in order to protect my reputation.

My Saturn return in 2016 was a really hard year for me: I lost my father, I had an accident and I was made redundant. But somehow I managed to go surpass the adversity quicker. I never imagined there will be another year that challenges me so much.

2020 is a special year in a bad way. I feels even worse than my Saturn return as nothing seems to be working in my favor or at least not quickly. I also went though burnout and health problems this year.

I am trying to put in place my own freelance business but I am being dragged down by the stress of the legal battle with my previous employer! It's uneasy to find balance in the midst of the storm! Things have been evolving a bit better in the last few weeks, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of patience anymore. All I want is an amicable settlement with my old employer that unfortunately has been delayed by the aggressive strategy of their legal counsel.

Is there any light at the end of this tunnel for me? I feel like I'm stuck in a dark hole for months.

Attachments

• Chart with transits.jpg
    Chart with transits.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 34

Osamenor

Staff member
Did your Saturn return challenges mostly happen before your exact Saturn return, or after?

My guess is mostly after, but correct me if I'm wrong... being wrong is more informative than being right! After Saturn made your exact return, it moved on to square your Mars, Moon, and Sun, over the course of a year or so. When Saturn returns are so hard, it tends to be that Saturn is making hard aspects to other planets and/or chart points around the same time. Saturn to Saturn can be challenging in and of itself, but without other hard aspects, it wouldn't be as hard.

This year, you've got another whammy: Saturn and Pluto and Jupiter are all aligned in Capricorn, and they are--right now pretty exactly--beaming a square at your Mercury and MC/IC. Mars, meanwhile, just began its retrograde within orb of your Jupiter. Sounds like an aggressive legal battle to me!

The good news is, these are 2020 transits, mainly. Pluto's staying more or less where it is for a while, but Saturn will move on by the end of this year.

The general energy of the months around now, with Mars square Saturn, and Mars retrograde until November, is one of frustration and delay. As a rule, people are going to experience that, to a greater degree than usual. After Mars goes direct, there should be some more forward momentum, in general, and by the end of 2020/beginning of 2021, Saturn and Jupiter and Mars will all be changing signs. That's going to inject some new energy.

That doesn't mean everything's going to automatically turn around for you at that moment, but the mood will probably start to lighten some by the beginning of the new year. Mars square Saturn is one of those times when you have to keep plugging away, or take a step back if possible, or both. Mars retrograde in particular asks you to take a step back.

Cary2

Banned
I can't say how your court battle will end, but I can see some very optimistic signs. Solar arc Mars is going to conjunct natal Jupiter when both are trine Ascendant. That is not a guarantee, but it looks like victory-- but it is months away. sa.Mars on your Mercury shows the dispute, and it suggests you are angry and critical and aggressive at this time. sa.Saturn is moving to trine your natal Mars, which is bitterness. The situation seems to call for extreme patience.

The difficulty was much colored by sa.Uranus opposing n.Pluto, but that is fading very much now.

The hardship is noticeable, but there is considerable hope displayed as well. It may be a year or two away because I can't narrow the time down more than that with solar arcs. Perhaps only a matter of months.

LudmillaR

Thank you for responding.

My challenges happened towards the end of the Saturn return and continued a bit after. Coincidentally, my father was also going through his Saturn return in 2016 and unfortunately passed way suddenly toward the end of the Saturn return.

However, end of 2016/beginning of 2017 was somehow easier to navigate as positive things also happened. 2020 is so hard, especially since Feb/March. It all exploded during Mercury retrograde in mid-Feb.

I never expected that all this Capricorn energy in 2020 would be so hard as I don't have a lot of Capricorn in my chart. Am I correct in stating that I have a Capricorn/Cancer interception in the 1st-7th house?

I am looking forward to better days!

Did your Saturn return challenges mostly happen before your exact Saturn return, or after?

My guess is mostly after, but correct me if I'm wrong... being wrong is more informative than being right! After Saturn made your exact return, it moved on to square your Mars, Moon, and Sun, over the course of a year or so. When Saturn returns are so hard, it tends to be that Saturn is making hard aspects to other planets and/or chart points around the same time. Saturn to Saturn can be challenging in and of itself, but without other hard aspects, it wouldn't be as hard.

This year, you've got another whammy: Saturn and Pluto and Jupiter are all aligned in Capricorn, and they are--right now pretty exactly--beaming a square at your Mercury and MC/IC. Mars, meanwhile, just began its retrograde within orb of your Jupiter. Sounds like an aggressive legal battle to me!

The good news is, these are 2020 transits, mainly. Pluto's staying more or less where it is for a while, but Saturn will move on by the end of this year.

The general energy of the months around now, with Mars square Saturn, and Mars retrograde until November, is one of frustration and delay. As a rule, people are going to experience that, to a greater degree than usual. After Mars goes direct, there should be some more forward momentum, in general, and by the end of 2020/beginning of 2021, Saturn and Jupiter and Mars will all be changing signs. That's going to inject some new energy.

That doesn't mean everything's going to automatically turn around for you at that moment, but the mood will probably start to lighten some by the beginning of the new year. Mars square Saturn is one of those times when you have to keep plugging away, or take a step back if possible, or both. Mars retrograde in particular asks you to take a step back.

LudmillaR

Thank you for responding.

Patience is definitely not my strongest point. I guess if I manage to survive all this hardship, I have the change for better days. I am a bit concerned with the effects that all this prolonged stress can have on my body and mind, but I guess there's only so much I can do short term. :sad:

I can't say how your court battle will end, but I can see some very optimistic signs. Solar arc Mars is going to conjunct natal Jupiter when both are trine Ascendant. That is not a guarantee, but it looks like victory-- but it is months away. sa.Mars on your Mercury shows the dispute, and it suggests you are angry and critical and aggressive at this time. sa.Saturn is moving to trine your natal Mars, which is bitterness. The situation seems to call for extreme patience.

The difficulty was much colored by sa.Uranus opposing n.Pluto, but that is fading very much now.

The hardship is noticeable, but there is considerable hope displayed as well. It may be a year or two away because I can't narrow the time down more than that with solar arcs. Perhaps only a matter of months.

Osamenor

Staff member
I never expected that all this Capricorn energy in 2020 would be so hard as I don't have a lot of Capricorn in my chart.

But you have Libra and Aries placements. If there's a lot going on in any cardinal sign, people with cardinal sign placements are affected, especially when the transits are happening at the same degree as their cardinal sign placements. Because the cluster is in the later degrees of Capricorn right now, that touches any placement in the later degrees of Capricorn, Cancer, Aries, or Libra. It's turning your Mercury/Jupiter opposition into a t-square. On top of that, Mars is in the square now, and retrograde. Of course that's affecting you!

Am I correct in stating that I have a Capricorn/Cancer interception in the 1st-7th house?

Yes. No house cusps in a sign is interception.

LudmillaR

Thanks for the insights. This just shows how incomplete standard horoscopes are. If I read a generic 2020 prediction for my Virgo Sun Sign, most of them say that I should have a great year as Jupiter is in a fellow earth sign, Capricorn. :lol:

Plus, if I read a general description of the Sagittarius rising it does not match my personality at all. I'm very far from a cheerful, happy go lucky and party queen Sagittarius. I'm much more introverted and dark.

I also had a look at my progressed chart, where my progressed Sun is in Scorpio, Moon in Sagittarius and Rising in Aquarius.

I guess the best I can do for now is...survive and stay as calm as possible.:wink:

But you have Libra and Aries placements. If there's a lot going on in any cardinal sign, people with cardinal sign placements are affected, especially when the transits are happening at the same degree as their cardinal sign placements. Because the cluster is in the later degrees of Capricorn right now, that touches any placement in the later degrees of Capricorn, Cancer, Aries, or Libra. It's turning your Mercury/Jupiter opposition into a t-square. On top of that, Mars is in the square now, and retrograde. Of course that's affecting you!

Yes. No house cusps in a sign is interception.