Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-12-2020, 12:56 PM

Will he move out? Will I move in?

Hi everyone,

Question: Will he mobe out? Will I move in?

Background: My parents own a flat which I lived in for a few years alone, after some time I was forced to move back to the family home in order for my brother and his girlfirend to live there instead. Lately there has been some talk of him and his girlfriend moving back to the family home and me moving back in there.

I am a bit stumped for analysis on this one, as I am not sure whether I use the 4th or 7th house for the relocated place, or whether to use the 3rd or the 7th (oppontent) as significator for my brother.

Any help with this chart would be much appreciated, as I can't make head nor tail of it!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_will_he_move_out.44231.19652.jpg (52.6 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Caulf; 08-12-2020 at 01:18 PM.
Unread 08-13-2020, 01:07 AM

Re: Will he move out? Will I move in?

he is staying
he = mars in aries, domicile- in his own sign. mars is about to turn retrograde, but he wont leave aries during the retrograde, im seeing this as a sign he wont leave either

the moon signifies our home/real estate in general- since it is the natural ruler of the fourth house of cancer, well the moon is in HIS house...exalted- your mother might be the one that tells him to stay or it is her appartment somehow?

the fourth house here is ruled by saturn, saturn is in capricorn- also domicile, saturn is in the third house of siblings- i see this as another sign your brother stays- is he older than you?

finally- YOU..venus...in cancer...the sign of mothers nurture and parental comfort...looks like your going to rock it at your parents for now..but at least venus is in a very good house...the 9th..are you perhaps in college right now? preparing for your final year? need to study at home a lot?

will commit if there is no commitment involved © Sagittarius

Unread 08-13-2020, 09:09 AM

Yeah, that all sounds about right.

He is older then me, and also has Marsí warlike characteristics, no one wants to tell him to leave because no one wants to put up with the ordeal of dealing with him.

Not a uni currently, but did graduate last year! Still, not happy being within the family home and actually quite depressed living here.
Unread 08-14-2020, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulf View Post
Yeah, that all sounds about right.

He is older then me, and also has Marsí warlike characteristics, no one wants to tell him to leave because no one wants to put up with the ordeal of dealing with him.

Not a uni currently, but did graduate last year! Still, not happy being within the family home and actually quite depressed living here.
hmm i understand now why the exalted moon is there...he knows you dont want to put up with dealing with him- he is using this information to his advantage...and its working, this perhaps also explains the libra ascendant

the only thing i can say off of this chart is you should probably throw yourself on to your work (sun in leo in the tenth house) to distract yourself

and dont worry too much about it you know, this may very well turn out to be a good thing for you, because a lot of the time something we first deem to be a problem or a loss- later on turns out to be the best thing that could have happened...you never know, you know?

will commit if there is no commitment involved © Sagittarius

Tags
move