Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-13-2020, 07:38 AM
cloxkinghere cloxkinghere is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 221
Just got word that I'm about to be laid off. Will I get a job this year?

I know that I've posted about my career, but I just got the update that I'll soon be laid off. This changes everything.

L1 is Venus while L10 is Saturn retrograde domicile. They are not aspecting. Venus, me, is in the 2nd house, house of money and jobs. Moon is in the 1st house. Saturn is retrograde and domicile and happens to be in the 10th house of career.

Not sure how this chart is looking...please help?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2at_will_i_get_a_job_this_year_hr.23599.228907.jpg (50.8 KB, 14 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-13-2020, 10:36 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,083
Re: Just got word that I'm about to be laid off. Will I get a job this year?

Its pluto being conjunct the the jup/saturn/mc midpoint and mars being square, thats caused this "being laid off". This would be the breaking down of your work structure that was in place. With Uranus in Taurus on the Asc this will be brining you some financial changes as an after effect.

With the Asc applying to conjunct the venus/neptune midpoint, as the ripple after effect, you'll be feeling uncertainty and disappointment in moving forward.

So as for the rest of this year, im sorry but im not seeing no new job.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-13-2020, 12:38 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Re: Just got word that I'm about to be laid off. Will I get a job this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Its pluto being conjunct the the jup/saturn/mc midpoint and mars being square, thats caused this "being laid off". This would be the breaking down of your work structure that was in place. With Uranus in Taurus on the Asc this will be brining you some financial changes as an after effect.

With the Asc applying to conjunct the venus/neptune midpoint, as the ripple after effect, you'll be feeling uncertainty and disappointment in moving forward.

So as for the rest of this year, im sorry but im not seeing no new job.
hey Chrys

you cant rely on this chart. because querent keeps asking same question over and over again.

impossible to figure out which one is correct.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-13-2020, 05:19 PM
cloxkinghere cloxkinghere is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
hey Chrys

you cant rely on this chart. because querent keeps asking same question over and over again.

impossible to figure out which one is correct.
Does it matter that my situation has changed though? Prior to this chart, I was only furloughed, not laid off. The other charts I created with still feeling that I still had a job to go to even if I were rejected.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-14-2020, 01:27 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloxkinghere View Post
Does it matter that my situation has changed though? Prior to this chart, I was only furloughed, not laid off. The other charts I created with still feeling that I still had a job to go to even if I were rejected.
Theres no change. It's the same question.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-14-2020, 08:31 AM
cloxkinghere cloxkinghere is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Theres no change. It's the same question.
Got it. Here’s to praying I find a good, stable job ASAP!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
laid, word, year

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.