i asked when something would happen- it happened- but i cant seem to figure out why??

Januarystorm

i asked when something would happen - it just did- and i just went on astro.com and clicked on show transits- and i cannot for the life of me understand why??

my horary-skills told me it would be when the moon was in aries- around the 26th degree- but the moon JUST went in to aries here and i dont get it?

how could i have seen this can anyone glance at it and check what i missed

chart is posted under this post

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-05-11 om 15.30.10.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-05-11 om 15.30.10.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 29

Januarystorm

some more detailed shots

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-05-11 om 15.39.30.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-05-11 om 15.39.30.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Schermafbeelding 2018-05-11 om 15.39.24.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-05-11 om 15.39.24.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 20

Januarystorm

When will what happen? And when did it end up happening?

it ended up happening and i pressed on show tranits about 10 minutes after- so what your seeing with transits is when it literally just happened

when will my new iphone arrive

i ordered an iphone as you can see on the 3d of may and because of the holidays here and liberation day and ascension the provider couldnt tell me when it would arrive- so i asked- and i was like bummer- thats going to be like on monday

but it just did like half an hour ago
but from the chart- i really could never have seen this for myself

this is more like an educational thread- because i want to understand the chart and see what i missed

Abby83

I cant open the chart. But id be looking for things like aspects between 2nd ruler and 11th ruler, moon and 2nd ruler, 2nd ruler and ascendant.

Januarystorm

What happened ?

its really nothing major lol- but usually when i ask something- and yes sometimes i see some aspect forming and i can make a very good prediction- other times i really cant see it at all- and then what i usually do is- i keep all my charts and when something i ask happens- the exact same second it does- i take my phone or race to my computer- find that chart (i have two accounts on astro.com- one specially for horary questions) and i click on 'show transits' to see- what i missed- what transits caused the event/thing/whatever to happen- and just train myself on horary- usually your own charts and examples are the one you can understand the most and get the most usefull information out

but THIS chart is what has gotten me confused- every chart- even the ones i didnt understand- when the event DOES take place- and i click on 'show transits' i ALWAYS understand what and how

this chart is different- i dont get it

i asked when my new iphone would arrive- from my calculations it would be when the moon would be in aries a bit later in degrees for sure- new beginnings and also trining my natal moon in the chart- also mercury is all about phones, he is in aries, etc etc etc

do you see it? could you have told me when i asked this on the 3d of may say- it will come friday the 11th? would you have estimated that (of course not so specific but generally speaking around this date)

Chrysalis

For a start the moons slow in this chart and is conjoining with saturn which would have delayed things slightly. Venus is @ 17 degrees capricorn by contratiscia, which moon applies to after leaving saturn and then moon sq merc straight after @ 19 degrees.

So how many days after doing chart did you receive the phone ?

rafaella

i asked when something would happen - it just did- and i just went on astro.com and clicked on show transits- and i cannot for the life of me understand why??

my horary-skills told me it would be when the moon was in aries- around the 26th degree- but the moon JUST went in to aries here and i dont get it?

how could i have seen this can anyone glance at it and check what i missed

chart is posted under this post

look at horary...you are looking at delivery of something - Mercury (turned 3rd ruler) aspect either to lord of ASC or lord of 2nd house, or the Moon. Mercury applies to Mars (2nd ruler) by square, some trouble with delivery but will get there. Count degrees either as it is in the chart, or when the application is completed whilst both planets are moving in ephemeris or transit - this gives us timing window. The chart is too small for me to see degrees, so something you can do yourself. The chart actually shows transit of Mer to Mars almost complete. It doesn't always happen on the day of the transit but can happen a day before or after.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

look at horary...you are looking at delivery of something - Mercury (turned 3rd ruler) aspect either to lord of ASC or lord of 2nd house, or the Moon. Mercury applies to Mars (2nd ruler) by square, some trouble with delivery but will get there. Count degrees either as it is in the chart, or when the application is completed whilst both planets are moving in ephemeris or transit - this gives us timing window. The chart is too small for me to see degrees, so something you can do yourself. The chart actually shows transit of Mer to Mars almost complete. It doesn't always happen on the day of the transit but can happen a day before or after.

the thing is- i have made many many horary charts on such practical things over the past 2 years- and it is always on the dot- on the minute correct- it is always perfectly scarily so EXACLTY to the degree and minute correctly- now this does not go for every question- for example i think that more feeling/emotional questions wont have this mathematical precision- but for practical real-time measurable things- like orders or hearing from someone- on the dot on the spot the chart was correct and again, TO THE DEGREE correct- when i am looking to see when what aspect can trigger something from the horary chart- i always look for at least 2 exact aspects and if one aspect is exact but the other is almost exact but lets say one degree difference- i discard it and wont even count the first aspect as the second one is a degree off and i have known seen tried and tested horary charts to be so precise in every single case- and thats why i trust it- its not a maybe things- its clear cut mathematical precision- on those questions where that of course can be applied to