Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-18-2010, 06:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to King4aYear
Just found this site...

...and I love it.

Hi. My name is Andrew, and I'm a Libra born in the Virgo-Libra cusp. My moon is in Leo and my rising is Sagittarius. I describe my personality as a massive pair of scales balancing two raging bonfires. lol. Unfortunately, this leads me to bad relationships with water sun sign folk. Ugh.

Tags
found, libra, lion, sagittarius, site