are we still friends?

nadiaaa

there’s this girl i have been kinda friends with since 6th grade and now she’s being mean to me bc i had a sleepover on the last day of school and i could only invite 5 people. she unfollowed me on all social media and idk what to do anymore.. can anyone help? thank you:whistling:

Attachments

• 07AFAA11-C043-4908-BE7F-BAD29121C85B.png
    07AFAA11-C043-4908-BE7F-BAD29121C85B.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 32

katydid

I think you will be friends again in the future.

You are the Sun, she is Saturn. You have a separating trine, which shows your past friendship.

But the Moon is in an applying sextile to both you and her, thus being a 3rd party that brings you together.

If you wait awhile, a mutual friend may try to get you back as friends again.

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Sun in the 11th house of your friends.
Your friend is Merc, both ruler of and domiciled in the 11th house of friends.

I think you will remain friends, in a large part, due to your devotion to the friendship as show by you/Sun [as well as her] being in the house of your friends. But the friendship has really been put to a test for her with you. As strong as her interest is in friendship with you, as show by Merc in its dignity, she is in detriment both by retrogradation but also by moving into combustion with the Sun/you.

Combustion with the Sun is very debilitating for a planet. So I see tough times ahead for the friendship where you can consider all you can do cultivate and nourish it again. I think that is the key to reestablishing it, once your friend has gotten over the upset, the fullness of which she has yet to feel.
Moon's next aspect is to Saturn, so there may be some obstacles.

nadiaaa

(this all started today) ok so my friend is trying to get me and her back as friends. i don’t really want to be friends with her bc she’s always negative, bringing me down, and drains my energy. she first unfriended me on instagram. so then I messaged her on snapchat. i asked her if anything was wrong and then that’s when the drama first started. so then that’s when she unfriended me on snapchat and i blocked her bc this isnt the first time something like this has happened and i was just done with it at that point. my other friend (who is trying to get me and the girl back as friends again) is lying to me saying that the girl didn’t have my Snapchat and that’s she’s been messaging me on my old account for 5 months and had no idea about the account i have now..? i told her and showed her that i have her account blocked and how she did have me added on the account that i have now. i don’t know what to do or say. thank you sm too. you were totally accurate:smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
there’s this girl i have been kinda friends with since 6th grade and now she’s being mean to me bc i had a sleepover on the last day of school and i could only invite 5 people. she unfollowed me on all social media and idk what to do anymore.. can anyone help? thank you:whistling:

(this all started today) ok so my friend is trying to get me and her back as friends. i don’t really want to be friends with her bc she’s always negative, bringing me down, and drains my energy. she first unfriended me on instagram. so then I messaged her on snapchat. i asked her if anything was wrong and then that’s when the drama first started. so then that’s when she unfriended me on snapchat and i blocked her bc this isnt the first time something like this has happened and i was just done with it at that point. my other friend (who is trying to get me and the girl back as friends again) is lying to me saying that the girl didn’t have my Snapchat and that’s she’s been messaging me on my old account for 5 months and had no idea about the account i have now..? i told her and showed her that i have her account blocked and how she did have me added on the account that i have now. i don’t know what to do or say. thank you sm too. you were totally accurate:smile:

Okay, I'm confused, nadia. In your first post I understood you might want help getting back with your friend [as in the subject of the post being "are we still friends?"] and wondering why she unfollowed you.

Now you write "i don’t really want to be friends with her bc she’s always negative, bringing me down, and drains my energy."

So I am wondering:
what is it that you want to know,
what kind of help exactly are you looking for here on the forum?

Last edited:

nadiaaa

well i realized how bad she used to treat me. we were friends in 4th grade but then she started bullying me and called me names but then i became friends with her again in 6th grade. i just don’t know what to say to her bc my other friend wants us to be friends again and is giving the girl all my social media accounts and wants to give her my new phone number.. i talked to my mom about it and she told me to not be friends with the girl bc she has bullied me in the past and its just an ongoing kinda thing. every chance she gets to be mean to me, she takes. shes never mean to my other friends, its me every time:sad: i asked are we still friends on the forum. bc i was confused on if she wanted to continue a friendship with me. i also asked the question bc i don’t want all of my other friends (that are friends with the girl), to not be my friends anymore and blame me for everything.

IleneK

Premium Member
well i realized how bad she used to treat me. we were friends in 4th grade but then she started bullying me and called me names but then i became friends with her again in 6th grade. i just don’t know what to say to her bc my other friend wants us to be friends again and is giving the girl all my social media accounts and wants to give her my new phone number.. i talked to my mom about it and she told me to not be friends with the girl bc she has bullied me in the past and its just an ongoing kinda thing. every chance she gets to be mean to me, she takes. shes never mean to my other friends, its me every time:sad: i asked are we still friends on the forum. bc i was confused on if she wanted to continue a friendship with me. i also asked the question bc i don’t want all of my other friends (that are friends with the girl), to not be my friends anymore and blame me for everything.

Thank you for your reply. It sounds like the true question is do you still want to be friends with her. And you don't need a horary chart for the answer :smile:.

Speaking with your mom was a really good idea about what to do. It is in a relationship with your mom where you can discover the answer.

I am sorry you are having such a rough time with these kids.