Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

CapAquaPis

Back in March, the planets Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto were all in Capricorn. Capricorn and Saturn = government. Mars = military. Pluto = police and virus. Jupiter = higher law...Martial law??? Pretty much the entire country and the whole world was locked down, all started in Wuhan, Hubei, China in Jan 23rd when the Sun and (New) Moon were in Capricorn on Chinese New Year. The upcoming full moon on the US' birthday, July 4th (Independence Day) is in Capricorn, once again the threat of a second (nationwide?) lockdown inflamed by this time: Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto square Mars in Aries, another attempt to flatten the curve in the US, the only developed nation where half their state/provincial/regional jurisdictions have more daily new cases of COVID-19 than lowered the curve.

CapAquaPis

Update of the end of the "worst year ever" (1968: "Hold my beer", 1918: "I'm worse" and 536 AD: "Now you know why Europeans/ westerners/ Americans are Christians"). Biden is nominated after all and COVID-19 continues to spread like wildfire at least in the USA. Jupiter in a Capricorn year instead of the malefic Scorpio, but in the middle is it's ruler sign Sagittarius which it's placed in last year. The Great Conjunction while it enters Saturn's sign Aquarius which the ringed planet transits this week. We also had a total solar eclipse last Mon. in South America and obviously, the sun and moon in Capricorn on that day close to Jupiter and Saturn (and then there's Pluto, that makes 5 of 10 astrological planets).

blacksun?

Ah yes, I was erring with the day, as I was already being congratulated.
Felt very weird having posted it. I deleted it, will be back once it is appropriate.

By the way, my own Jupiter calendar, the one I made the thread about, has the New Year as Sun conjuncts Jupiter in Aquarius, and in each sign.
Meaning there are 13 month years.

I have done this to unite the Sun and Jupiter energies, which represent the Second Cosmic Ray, in Esoteric Astrology.

Nevertheless, a new period naturally starts when Jupiter enters the sign. I chose to consecrate such a period by the conjunction to the Sun.

david starling

Ah yes, I was erring with the day, as I was already being congratulated.
Felt very weird having posted it. I deleted it, will be back once it is appropriate.

By the way, my own Jupiter calendar, the one I made the thread about, has the New Year as Sun conjuncts Jupiter in Aquarius, and in each sign.
Meaning there are 13 month years.

I have done this to unite the Sun and Jupiter energies, which represent the Second Cosmic Ray, in Esoteric Astrology.

Nevertheless, a new period naturally starts when Jupiter enters the sign. I chose to consecrate such a period by the conjunction to the Sun.

Sun Conj Jupiter on January 28th, p.m. in the U.S.

How about calling it "Jupiter Calendar Dedication Day?

CapAquaPis

I read this on my FB page regarding the Aquarian Jupiter year 2021.

*Aquarius will rule 2021. February 2021 will have 7 planets in the sign of Aquarius. The last time this happened was in the Dark Ages ended and the renaissance (rebirth) began, the time of plagues ended & a spirit shift began so starting Feb 2021 a revolution of mind & spirit will begin.*

blacksun?

CONGRATULATIONS WORLD!

saturnjupiter.jpg

David - Ive been celebrating the conjunctions as my spiritual Newyears, calling it Jupiter-Newyear. But I appreciate you conjuring up a term for it that is appropriate for yourself. I cant be ruling on what other people pick as newyear.

CAP -
7 planets. Wow.

All this leading up to Pluto's ingress into Aquarius, where it was in 1776......

CapAquaPis

A Christian interpretation of the Great Conjunction is "the battle of Jesus (represented by Jupiter and the sign Aquarius) vs Satan (Saturn and the sign Capricorn)" in a trying time in the world in the year 20-20, about 2000 years after the middle of Jesus Christ's life he sacrificed to defeat Satan and his evil.

david starling

CONGRATULATIONS WORLD!

saturnjupiter.jpg

David - Ive been celebrating the conjunctions as my spiritual Newyears, calling it Jupiter-Newyear. But I appreciate you conjuring up a term for it that is appropriate for yourself. I cant be ruling on what other people pick as newyear.

CAP -
7 planets. Wow.

All this leading up to Pluto's ingress into Aquarius, where it was in 1776......

I'm thinking of it as a secular Calendar AND a spiritual one.

NICE picture. I've been watching them come closer and closer together in the evening sky. Tonight, Jupiter was (of course) brighter, but Saturn was sitting on Jupiter's head!

Last edited:

david starling

I can go with the Sun/Jupiter conjunction for the Jupiter New Year's Day.

The Sun is our current New Year marker for the Gregorian Calendar, so it's like the Sun "passing the torch" to Jupiter.

blacksun?

I like that!!

As I said in the deleted post, I envy your clear skies over there, here the great conjunction hasn't been visible so far.

It sounds very mystical, Saturn sitting on Jupiters head.

Hopes for tomorrow.
In any case, the effect of the conjunction isnt diminished. It is intense, bright, deep, sound, - there is true guidance in the heavens now.

A personal effect, my progressed moon is conjunct this conjunction.

blacksun?

I'm frankly honored by your endorsement. And it is a very profound interpretation; Signification; the Sun passing the baton to Jupiter.
What this signifies, would signify, is that we move from a focus on the Self, the Individuality, on the higher principle of Love, Mercy - in philosophic terms, Integrity.

So the integrity of the higher self is not the same as Integrity Itself. The path of the Hermit, Virgo, the letter Yod, leads from Tipharet to Chesed. The path of Justice, Libra, the letter Lamed, leads from Tipharet to Geburah. Both are very relevant!

We, as we become realized Individualities (attain Tipharet) must now look above even this high vantage point to the power that brings the realized Individualities together, in one massive Integrity; a People.

The case of the People vs. the Masses, the Realized Individualities (to which we always have aspired here) and the unrealized ego can be won only if the Individuality recognizes that its power, its illumination, is granted by even greater powers and luminaries.

But, this can only be realized once this Individuality is attained.

So first we had the age of Christianity, which is the age of the rising toward the Individuality, Sun Center; from there on we get the age of Aquarius, the sign of pouring from above.

In kabbalistic terms this signifies both Geburah (Strength, Severity, Control, Mars) and Chesed (Love, Mercy, Integrity, Jupiter) - and thus the path between them, Trump 8, Strength, letter Peth. Issues "larger than life" begin here.

We might also consider in this moment, the path from Netzach (Victory, Venus) to Yesod (The Foundation, Moon) which is Tzaddi, the Star; Aquarius.

But the main point, outside of occultist terminology, is that we are asked to be ready to accept that even our Higher Selves are apprentices - that there is much more to learn, to ascend to; In Capricorn we climbed onto the mountain. In Aquarius, we are asked to spread our wings.

And dont think we all simply take to the air! No, after having climbed all the way onto the mountain of self-attainment, humanity's entry into the Air sign might to some folks feel more like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCaFSVRls

Last edited:

david starling

There's a modern, fairly recent belief in something which is being called "Ascension". It's both anti-Science, and anti-Religion, and it asserts that Death as we know it, is unnecessary and avoidable.

It's anti-Science (meaning materialistic Science), which believes there's no eternal soul, just "brain chemistry" causing wishful thinking.

It's anti-Religion, because it's individualistic, and it's not tied to religious dogma or a hierarchy that restricts it to only a very few highly evolved, sacred personages.

I connect belief in this version of ascension with the gradually approaching Aquarian Age.

Could the 11th "Portal" (as I think of them), Daath, have a connection with the Aquarian Age and/or this modernistic version of ascension as a normal ability, just now awakening from dormancy?

Last edited:

david starling

I've sensed a malefic force (at least that's how I've perceived it) locking everyone into a very low level of consciousness, and attempting to prevent us from rising above it.

I feel that this is a counterproductive way of viewing the barriers that pervade our lives down here at the "bottom of the well"--probably makes the barriers stronger.

CapAquaPis

In addition to the Great Conjunction tonight and last week's total solar eclipse (visible only in South America), next week has a holiday week full moon that happens every 19 years, and I looked up the ones 11 years ago exactly on New Years/Decades eve (2009-2010) and 11 years before in the last century and millennia. The full moon is in the 5-11' range in the moon's ruler sign Cancer.

There were 3 important full moons: Jan 1-3, 1999 (the peak of Al-Qaeda's global terror campaign leading up to 9/11, 2001); Dec 30, 2009-Jan 1, 2010 (the peak of the global Great Recession started in Sep 2008) and Dec 28-30, 2020 (In the middle of a global pandemic of COVID, a vaccine distribution program has started). Also there was the Dec 28-30, 2001 (the war on terror to intensify in Mar 2003 by the US military invasion in Iraq) and Dec 30, 1990-Jan 1, 1991 (Operation Desert Storm/Shield, an earlier war against Saddam Hussein's later deposed regime in Iraq). New Years eve/day full moons should be the most epic to predict great world events and prophesies of where the world heads to, whether it is highly negative...or it turns out, highly positive.

I can't find the time Jupiter and Saturn conjunct to form a "Star of Bethlehem" 2,020 years ago when supposedly the son of God in Christianity, Jesus Christ, was born. The greatest conjunctions occur every 397 years and using my own calculator, there should be one in 36 AD when Jesus Christ was crucified, not born according to the Bible's New Testament described the "Star of Bethlehem".

CapAquaPis

From Wikipedia about Great Conjunctions (I listed 1980s, 2000s and the next one I may be alive to see).

Note: the dates for great conjunctions before 1582 are given in the Julian calendar. Dates after 1582 are given in the Gregorian calendar.

Date, Longitude (degrees), Distance (arcminutes), Elongation (degrees), Series, Easy to see, Triple (3 planets)

1 January 1981 189.8 63.7 -091.4 5 Yes Yes (Pluto)
6 March 1981 188.3 63.3 -155.9 5 Yes Yes (Pluto)
25 July 1981 185.3 67.6 062.7 5 Yes Yes (Pluto)
28 May 2000 052.6 68.9 -014.6 6 No No
21 December 2020 300.3 06.1 030.2 1 Depends on observer latitude No
4 November 2040 197.8 72.8 -024.6 2 Depends on observer latitude No

blacksun?

David, Ive been initiated into a practice called Ascension, by a group called the Ishaya's, who say their technique dates back to John, the Evangelist.
It is a remarkably powerful, and very simple, mental technique, and it corresponds precisely with what I had discovered earlier, that being itself is valuing. The technique, which Ive vowed to keep secret, addresses exactly this fact.
I wonder if you are referring to the same thing.

It is too early for me to draw conclusions about its relation to what is going on now but, through portions of the intense, intense, intense meditations I am having these days, I can concur that Daath is involved.

Considering the malefic. Yeah. This is not a happy happy joy joy moment- we need to fight here, at this time. This is not about us, our own selves, nor about the collective, but about the Earth. About acting. Daath, as a matter of fact, is in a sense the perfected comprehension of Earth, attaining Daath means, among other things, to gain a great deal of control over Malkuth. In some traditions, the "completed tree" is shown as lacking a Malkuth and instead having the tenth Sephira as Daath. Not entirely sure about that but, what is clear is that this age now beginning makes demands of us. We can no longer sit back and focus on perfecting ourselves in ourselves - we are expected to, as it were, take over the world, become worthy of the kingdom by treating it as our personal garden - by no longer closing our eyes to what is going on - Aquarius is of course the sign of Knowing. We can no longer Believe (Pisces), or Use (Capricorn) - what a perfect summary by the way of the past age, - credulous folk which was being used and using others, without having any true knowledge -

we must now know, and this is a heavy burden. As what we must come to know in the months to come will be very very dark and reflect on our own conscience, our own past actions. I think there will be quite a bit of insanity as the old crimes of the ancient demonic order are going to be revealed, and millions, if not billions, will realize they have been cooperating with very grave crimes.

This is very fitting for a true cosmic transition. Its no childs play.