Why I love cats so much!!!

poyi

Premium Member
Human are the worst and best creation of god in my opinion, capable of doing both good and evil in most extreme levels.

There is nothing more precious and joyful than making friends with animals randomly. I have a few birds often come to visit me in my backyard while I offer them water in summer heat and they often curiously looking at me when I walking pass them. Many of them as per scientists believe birds do have excellent memory they can recognise shapes. Cats and dogs as well, they are so affectionate and trusting always acting like little children to me. Cats are more selective but once they chose you they can be very attached to one particular person. There are some people truly like angels on earth though.

M

may28gemini

I personally think children are very much like their adult versions- they can just be as horrid, if not more so. First off, they lack filter, which could be a good or bad thing... Second, they're extremely selfish and lack the ability to understand and see outside of themselves, unless they're taught to do so (and perhaps this is where Saturn comes into the mix as far as astrology is concerned).

If you compare the vast majority of violent crimes committed by underaged perps vs. adult perps, you'll find that the underaged crimes have an extremely high ranking in detachment/coldness, cruelty, brutality, and irrational motives (such as being forbidden something or punishing someone for being different). Violent crimes committed by adults are mostly personally motivated/driven and most are rooted in jealousy related to romantic love.

Although I'm a cat worshipper, I don't think humans as the highest or lowest forms of life. Humans are just...well, humans, neither angels or devils but are complicated and certainly willed to do anything. Cats are principled, and very selective as to those whom they love and live with. They're cuter than humans, because let's face it, how many times have we've said "look at that cute fat cat!!!" and not said any sort of endearing words to a corpulent human?

poyi

Premium Member
Cats had excelled within their genetic make up on being manipulative in the cutest form without ever getting into trouble!!!!

I am obsessed with cats a lot. Could be because my Grandfather had a fat brown tabby or had a past life as an Egyptian :lol:

Yanel

What are my eyes seeing? Fellow cat lovers? Can I join the club? xD

163887-grumpy-cat-_1663496a.jpg

M

may28gemini

The neighborhood cat whom we all call Garfield (because he literally looks like Garfield) came around to see me and demand food. What a sweet bossy thing!! :love::love::love:

M

may28gemini

I have a ton of blankets on the bed for Lil Guy, but I only use 1. He likes my laptop and likes laying on it or near it. Usually I have music playing and I guess the warmth of the laptop makes it inviting. He really likes listening to Madonna.

Last edited:

multiple

Account Closed
love garfield, had quite a few of jim davis' books that were collected works of his garfield comic strips. I think I even covered my primary school hymn book in garfield wallpaper lol.

cats are awesome, I love the fact you can be playful with them and they don't get too out of hand (like dogs).

Bed-sheets-assassin-cat.gif

pyaTxlP.gif

Flapjacks

I am also cat-lover. I've had people suspect I'd be a crazy cat lady when I'm old. Ubasti is exactly conjunct my sun/moon midpoint in the 6th house. :lol:

crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit.jpg

The most crazy-about-cats person I know... Ubasti square Venus (ha!). He hoarded cats. I'm not kidding. There were 7 of them in his little apartment!