is my friend jealous of me ?

LadyBella

If anyone could answer me here, i appreciate, thank you !

She works with me and there are times she says things that secretly kind hurts me....I wonder if she has envy of me in someway ?

I am venus, she is leo or 7th house
well if take her as a leo, she is all good with herself and no bad nor even good receptions from her to me , mercury is combust and retrograde maybe she says things but not with bad intention ?!

Attachments

• envy.jpg
    envy.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 25

IleneK

Premium Member
If anyone could answer me here, i appreciate, thank you !

She works with me and there are times she says things that secretly kind hurts me....I wonder if she has envy of me in someway ?

I am venus, she is leo or 7th house
well if take her as a leo, she is all good with herself and no bad nor even good receptions from her to me , mercury is combust and retrograde maybe she says things but not with bad intention ?!

You are Venus in Lib; she is ruler of the 11th, Sun in Leo. Sun's reception to you as Venus is quite unfavorable, since Venus is in the sign of the Sun's fall. She as Sun is dignified and in her own house. I think she is very self-involved and may not care too much about how you feel. I don't think this points to envy, more to disregard.

This does not seem like much a friendship to me. Does it seem like a friendship to you, perhaps in other ways?

LadyBella

You are Venus in Lib; she is ruler of the 11th, Sun in Leo. Sun's reception to you as Venus is quite unfavorable, since Venus is in the sign of the Sun's fall. She as Sun is dignified and in her own house. I think she is very self-involved and may not care too much about how you feel. I don't think this points to envy, more to disregard.

This does not seem like much a friendship to me. Does it seem like a friendship to you, perhaps in other ways?
thank you Ilenek.

yes...she is self involved since she is quitting the job that she hates and is focus on herself which i agree with her but there is this side like you mentioned she doesn't care about me that much since we've been working together. Yeah, I guess she doesn't have me as a friend but just someone at the work that can share feelings about the job.
Venus in sun's fall means that she doesn't like me at all ?