What feelings does he have for me?

jupiterian

Hello,
This is a chart I made to ask his feelings about me, please help me see If I'm reading correctly.
My ASC cancer, The Moon is on the third house, it is on a separating opposition from the sun and neptune on 9th house, so maybe because he's faraway I've had this unclear intentions on his part?
His significator is Saturn, Capricorn on the 7h conjunct Jupiter. Saturn is trining the Moon, but also all the other planets on the 7th house. So maybe we're leaving behind this blurriness?
Venus on the other hand is on the 10th house on its dignity and in triplicity, separating from a square to Saturn, so maybe some barrier from his part is dissolving with regards to this relationship?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 2.20.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 2.20.40 PM.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 41

waybread

The querent (you) is symbolized by the planet ruling the ascendant (moon), plus any planets in the first house. The quesited (him) is symbolized by the planet ruling the 7th house cusp, plus any planets in the 7th house (Mars, Jupiter, Saturn.)

I don't use the trans-Saturnian planets in horary, except as supplementary data points.

The moon makes a nice trine to Jupiter, followed by one to Saturn. These suggest compatibility and affection, as well as a ocming-together.

Since the moon is the faster moving planet, however, it's up to you to make the first move.