Difficulties with authorities etcetera

Aniko

Hello,

please help me to interpret my current transits correctly? And please don't judge me because I feel bad already.

I have problems with authorities such as the police, the Tax Agency and a "bankruptcy trustee". I am suspected for accounting violations and they claim that I have to pay back money. All of this concerns my company that went bankrupt last year.

I don't think that I am guilty but on the other hand I did not have any knowledge at all about the rules of bankruptcy. Maybe I am guilty? I don't know, I feel very confused because I did not know that I did anything wrong.

Not only did I lose all my savings in the company that went bankrupt, I have become even more indepted than before.

I took a look at my natal chart with transits and noticed that transiting Pluto is opposite natal Saturn. I am not trying to put the blame on astrology haha but what can this transit mean?

On the other hand I have recently started an online education within Web Analytics and so far I am excelling. Everything is running very smoothly and I am getting very good grades. I hope that this can lead to a new job eventually so that I can start a new life and get rid off my debts.

What aspects in my chart could signify my online studies?

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart12-700__transits-astroseek2_24-7-1975_15-12_a_11-3-2021_12-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart12-700__transits-astroseek2_24-7-1975_15-12_a_11-3-2021_12-00.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18