Opinions :)

Arijana

This is the synastry with the guy I am seeing now :) and I wanted opinions on our synastry..thanks in avdance to all who take a glance.

xcqa08.gif

Horus

There's some good things happening here, Arijana, but...was he really born at 12:00 noon, or is that the default setting for an unknown birthtime?

Without an accurate birthtime, the house overlays in the bi-wheel can't be seen. As it is now, there are some powerful contacts on certain angles if this is correct.

Regardless of that, it appears that the nodal axes are conjunct and reversed -karmic soulmate indicator, and his Venus is conjunct your NN. :love:

Also, when running synastry biwheel, please set orbs down to 70 or 65%, and select Vertex from bottom menu.

Horus

OKay that changes everything, and some things are actually reversed. Now your Chiron is conjunct his DSC, and your Sun is conjuct his IC instead!
For synastry interapsects at 3° or 4° are acceptable, but astro's default is like 10° which is even too much for a natal chart which is why it's agood idea to scale it down on the chart selction screen to 65-70%.

Also the Vertex (in the lower left menu) is important to synastry if there is a conjunction or opposition to it. It's for fated meetings, and it's common for something to conjunct/oppose it in married couples charts.

Arijana

I know this is kind of a crazy question,but do you see us as a marriage potential? I have been told that the years 21-22 look most auspicious for me as far as marriage goes so,I cant help but wonder...:andy:

Horus

I want to give you a more detailed analysis, but I'm working on a project right now. I shouldn't even be on this forum today, but I've been an addict lately. lol so I'll try to come back to this later.

briefly yes there is potential because his Moon and Jupiter are in your 7th. Your planets are not in his 7th except for little Chiron (your wounds) on his DSC which may not be such a good thing. However, your Sun etc. are in his 4th -home, deep roots, inner psyche and that can have a major effect here -esp. with Merc. right on his IC! You probably seem familiar and comfortable to him and so he can probably imagine living with you easily.

Arijana

I made a mistake :)
Its me thats on the outer circle of the synastry,so its HIS chiron on my DC and my Jupiter and Moon in his 7th sadly :( which would indicate that ,since he has only Chiron on my DC that he doesnt view me as a serious thing? funny,because we are casual and not dating.

sry for the confussion:innocent:

Horus

No quite the opposite! If your planets are in his 7th -then he sees you as a relationship partner!

I've experienced the same thing -I have Gemini DSC in about the same degree too, and when any girl with Cancer comes along, her Cancer planets always fall in my 7th, so I start hearing wedding bells in my head. lol