Which is worse in a relationship context

wan

Moon square moon or moon inconjunct moon?

Personally I really have to say it's probably the latter. Even though with the former you have a very tense aspect, the saving grace is that the two planets have common ground of some sort. They have the same modality. They might grate on each other, but at least they can sort of "see" each other. But with the latter, there is absolutely zero contact. I personally think this is way worse.

Have you had any personal experience with either placement? How did you overcome the obstacles along the way and which one of them do you feel is more challenging? It could be with a romantic partner, a close friend, or even a business associate. How was your relationship with this person?

A personal example: I have my Moon in Scorpio. And the guy I am crushing on, my ex-manager, has his Moon in Aquarius. I mean, don't get me wrong, this square is very bad indeed and we didn't talk for over half a year. But I have to say that it's not thaaat bad. I was reading up on Aqua moons and they all say it's a very faithful moon, owing to its fixed energy. And My scorpio Moon craves permanence in everything, but especially in relationships. So I should consider myself lucky and drink to the fact that his Moon is not in Aries.

Anyway would love to hear your thoughts.