What am I tapping into?

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
A recent negative experience on the forum involving my personal information has made me realize I’ve been too open about myself on the forum. I will be removing posts that contain potentially revealing information about myself.

Exercising more caution,

uranianplutonian

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hi all :),

I've been wondering about this for awhile. It's something I've felt confused about/that I'm trying to understand/wrap my head around.

I've noticed that I often speak what's on people's minds without knowing, or I'll be thinking something and then someone else will vocalize what I'm thinking. E.g., I know the former to be true because I often hear, "I was just thinking that!"
A small example of the latter: I'll have a song in my head and then someone will start singing the lyrics. I'm not talking radio hits either (well not in this time maybe) - i.e., Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka.

I also find that I pick up on people's feelings, emotions and moods without trying. This is handy when I'm investigating the truth in someone's words, however it can feel disorienting when I'm just trying to go about my day and suddenly I feel a wave of insidious rage at the grocery store (and not because of long lineups or anything :biggrin:).

If someone is telling me about an experience they've had, it feels like I can see and feel what they saw and felt in the experience they're explaining. A few years ago I was thinking of doing a Master's in Counselling Psychology, but after trying a volunteer position that ~simulated what a career in counselling would/could be like, I realized it's likely not a good idea for me. When I did the volunteer position (I need to keep this brief because of confidentiality), I feel like I experienced what the clients experienced and then this would echo in my head for days after/I'd feel completely drained and sad.

So, I'm wondering if there's something in my chart that could help me understand this better?
I see these aspects that could point to what I've explained above, however I feel unsure of how to interpret them ~clearly.
Mercury sextile Pluto (1 degree orb)
Mercury trine Neptune (6 degree orb)
Mercury trine Uranus (0 degree orb)
Neptune quintile Ascendant (1 degree orb)
Moon trine Chiron (6 degree orb)

I also see:
Mars in Cancer in the 9th house (apparently this can make one sensitive to their surroundings - more so the Mars in Cancer)
Uranus, Neptune, and the Moon in the 3rd house
Scorpio Ascendant with Pluto in the 1st house

I've wondered if Pluto in my 1st house sextile Uranus (1 degree orb) and sextile Neptune (6 degree orb) plays a role in terms of ~tapping into things.

Perhaps even Moon in Aquarius, and Mercury in the 11th House could play a role?

Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how my birth chart is affecting what I'm tapping into.
And if you have any tips on how to ~manage (center myself) these influences, I'd love to hear these too!

I'll post my birth chart for further insight. :joyful:

Thank you in advance for your thoughts, insight and time. :smile:

Hi. I would have answered sooner but for being so preoccupied with matters other than astrology for some time, don't visit the forum as much as I used to.

Last night I had posted a lengthy text that followed my salutation above but upon reading it myself this evening, and then also discovering a few things I had overlooked [and once again I am reminded that one shouldn't attempt such an in depth analysis after having been awake for nearly 20 hours, or more.
You ave a rather remarkable natal chart and it would be a great sin for which I would then be of karmic debt if I were to give any analysis without having fully comprehended what I see here. To put it simply and bluntly, you have a great many quintiles in your chart, rarely have I seen anything like it before, and maybe not as so many of them in total? In addition there is some serious semi-quintile [aka Decile] aspects within it most notable between your Asc. and the North Node with a bi-quintile to the South Node and by less than ten minutes of a degree in orb to boot.

As the late Dane Rudhyar and his wife, [his fourth and last] Leyla Rael, wrote in their co authored book, "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach, which I highly recommend btw, they wrote that the quintile is in relation to the two basic stars, the pentagrams so often described as one downward pointing and the other towards the above. As the five points represent the five limbs of man, the downward one is identifying that fifth limb with the sexual organ, and that is about procreation for the sake of it. In the other star the fifth limb represents the head and in particular of mental consciousness. When man reaches the fifth level of being [as He relates each of the aspects to a level of such, an opposition the 2nd, the trine the 3rd, etc] what is important is not the realization of material goals, "not the mindless proliferation of life forms", but rather the fulfillment of human potential achieved by exercising the faculty of conscious mental creation. The upward pointing star displays the whole human potential transformed into a dynamic generator producing "power to sustain the creative will. This star radiates light; similarly, the truly creative person emanates a world transforming energy. He or she has not only had vision [trine] and given it form [square] but is also able to fecundate with it the substance of society, the collective mentality of fellow human beings."

As you have a near complete grand quintile [pentagram, or pentagon] that includes the Sun, the Asc. Neptune and Saturn with the missing point at apprx. 20° Gemini, and including the Nodes in semi quintile aspect [a ten point star that is also incomplete... wow] this a chart I've got to give the proper attention and all due respect to.
...and btw, I've got a lot to say about those experiences you've had with other peoples thoughts and all...

I'll be back with the revised analysis asap, but likely not until after Christmas, although I'll try to by evening time here, PST... as it is Christmas Eve today, and I've much to do.
Until then, have a wonderful time this holiday.
Peace on Earth, goodwill towards mankind.
ptv

P.S. In addition I wish to apologize to anyone that had already read my earlier posting which I've now confiscated. In my own defense, [or maybe my persecution?] I've gone a bit too long without exercising the main muscle [the brain] and have become a bit lazy by doing so.... not an excuse, but an explanation. Quintiles are rarely brought up by astrologers in analysis as quintiles are aspects of truly creative genius, and not what the word has devolved in meaning, by definition, to most of society. That is giving that adjective to anyone by recognizing their ability to produce en mass what society has become accustomed to and is also limiting it's evolution, but what the word truly should be given to are those that have the potential to give to society propulsion towards the infinite, the attainment of spiritual evolution. Those that have the realization that there is a new way, a new process, that indeed can be accomplished, but that only truly happens when that individual creates in a conscious, individualized, and mentally focused manner and way. The quintiles potential must be found by a thorough evaluation and understanding of the planets involved in them, and the overall chart as so as to what the personality of the individual is and what the activities will be in their life will indicate what the potential for that genius can be but that potential will only manifest and become effective , a reality, if that person opens up to their higher vibratory self and not let themselves be blocked from it by a more basic and stronger impulse from any other aspects to be found in the chart. Remember that we have free will, and we can chose where to apply ourselves with as much will power to over come any such malefic found in our horoscopes, but he creation awaiting that genius and will will only occur when the individual has become truly individualized and emerge from the stagnation of the collective consciousness, that which can only perceive the "same old, same old".

As Rudhyar wrote, "[these] considerations are the primary reasons most astrologers tend not to use the quintile aspect." as for the vast majority of their clients, and very often themselves, as well, cannot perceive anything else as such. They are trapped in the fourth level, that of the square aspect, as the square is an aspect of inertia, of blockage, and to the astrologer it's about overcoming those obstacles, and how to do so when it's an astrologer worth their salt.... and the sextile aspect, the 6th level, is awaiting the creative genius of the 5th, as the vision and understanding produced by the trine, that overcame the inertia of redundant habits and thinking of the square, and was sucessfully manifested into creation by a mind that escaped the pool of lethargy, from a sleepwalk within that world of the "same old same old", so as to be put to its best use, to be successfully integrated in harmony with society, and propel it on its way towards spiritual evolution. At least that is the ideal.

There is great potential within this natal chart. It has to be given its due props.
...again, I apologize for being so trapped in the 4th level myself, and that I nearly didn't catch myself from perpetuating the inertia too.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well after I read over what I initially wrote, and posted, and having re-read what you asked for, I've decided to go ahead and post it as is, after all.

I apologize for the confusion but I let myself fall into a delusion that I was to give a somewhat more thorough analysis of your chart...and that you may well be aware of this quintile, though not quite complete, matrix, or grand quintile as it is properly called, or at least should be. The discovery, or realization, I had last night that you also have the Nodes in almost perfect semi-sextile, or decile, and bi-quintile aspect to your Asc., so startled me that I thought that I had better go over everything I wrote so as to not be any sort of an obstacle to you achieving the potential of these, most auspicious and also abundant quintiles, and quintile related aspects, that you have.
I do recommend, however, getting a copy of Dane Rudhyar and Leyla Real's book that I mention in the other post, and at least read his outtake on the quintile aspects. The semi-quintile [or decile], the quintile, the tredecile [108°], and the bi-quintile and what he says are their subtle differences from one another.

I will add a note here as regarding what I gathered from many years of reading the readings given by the 20th century, American, clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce said pertaining to natal charts, one of the many things He had to say that is. He said that every planetary aspect they make from one to another, in your natal chart is essentially inert until it is activated by a transiting influence, [progressions are acceptable] he also added, "...and all angles to the Ascendant.", what ever you wish to make from that? [I've come to my own conclusions, but I'm surely not infallible either] He also said that not everyone is affected by all the planets, in fact that's a rarity, most are affected by from 3 to 6 of them, a few folks have even less.
Just my way of adding a disclaimer here, as I myself do trust the words of Cayce implicitly and am affected by all of the planets and the luminaries, and even some asteroids too, all of this works fine for me. But as to everyone else, I could never be certain at all, and thus why since I came to the understanding of this, I've been reluctant to say anything about anyone in particulars' natal chart. Natal charts of nations being a whole different animal. They are fully active

In simplest terms, as plain as I can put it, as to the following I ain't guaranteeing any of it. ...but I do think that I got a pretty good handle on it.

As it was before I took it away... with a minor correction to the grammar and spelling, or two.:wink:

Hi. I would have answered sooner but for being so preoccupied with matters other than astrology for some time, don't visit the forum as much as I used to.

I have a Scorpio Asc. and an Aquarius Moon too. Aquarius is a Sign known for being, in its way, of an empathic like nature to the human condition and that is one reason so many great actors are born with their Sun in that Sign. However, I don't think it has much to do with what you're experiencing. Sensing other peoples moods is one thing but actually saying out loud what is on their minds on a continual basis is more to the realm of the metaphysical, the paranormal.

First off I want to recommend a book, Sakoian and Acker's Astrologers Handbook as it is one handbook that I do know of that covers those two subjects in planetary placement and by aspects. There may be other authors that have done the same but I do know that these two authors have definitively got it right as to those that I'd had to deal with in my own natal chart and the charts of others. I can't say for sure as to whether, or not, they covered every single one that is possible or that the ones they do cover are all correctly identified, and accurately defined, but as to the many I have dealt with I think they have done remarkably well. Their description of the affect of having Pluto conj. the Asc., lead to my writing a book and getting it published, as my experiences with someone that has such an aspect being the basis for that writing.

Now, as to quintiles, you have got it going on in your chart, whooo-eee.
You do realize that you've got the Asc., Sun, Neptune, and Saturn all in a near grand quintile configuration, or matrix as I prefer to call them, or do you? When dealing with quintiles, or any aspect for that matter, within the allowable orb is important, but when dealing with multiples in a linked matrix, such as you have, a bit of slop is okay. When ever a transiting influence, or by progression, is at between 18° and 20° Gemini [IMHO, within the 21st degree, somewhere is probably the ideal, which I base on the Asc. being he all important to consider] this grand quintile [a pentagram in effect] on your natal chart becomes complete and fully activated.

Now, about quintiles. I've never been able to find much written about them, except for what Dane and Leyla wrote in the aforementioned book of theirs, so I do understand what they are capable of an aspect itself, but as to one particular planet, or luminary, to another, I've never come across anything that has been written. I have a couple in my own chart [Jupiter bi-quintile a Saturn-Neptune conjunction] and from a lifetime of experience I do know what that has amounted to [I'll be 69 next May]. I would love to know, or to be able to figure out what quintiles in synastry mean between two people, as I've been in a few relationships where those have popped up but not enough of one to figure those out.
So presently, when I'm dealing with quintiles between planets, and as for not having ever found anything written and published on them, I look at what Sakoian and Acker have to say about sextiles and trines between those same two planets in question, as a quintile is a benefic aspect it will be something along the precept of the same influences, and don't overlook tredeciles either, especially when involved with three or more planets. Two planets in opposition with another in between them where one of the opposing is in quintile aspect to the third, then the other opposing planet is in a tredecile aspect with the third. I've an old thread, somewhere in the forum, can't quite recall which sub-forum, that is about clairvoyants and tredeciles in just such an arrangement...as I had discovered that a few quite notably talented clairvoyants/psychics had such in their own natal charts and the Asc., Neptune, and Uranus were usually involved in those and all three together in at least one of those charts, if I recollect clearly?

As I will assume you know what the quintile and bi-quintile aspects are capable of in their effects, I'll just give you some excerpts as to what my favorite two Handbook authors have to say about Neptune trine the Asc. and in sextile with the same. I think you'll be able to get an good handle on what's behind these experiences of yours. At least a good start from which to proceed further studies, as Neptune and the Asc. are in that quintile matrix with the Sun and Saturn... as I wrote above, I have a Saturn - Neptune conj. of less than a half of a degree of orb [in a "mystic", or harmonic, rectangle with the Moon conj. I.C., Pluto conj. M.C. with Mercury and Venus in the fourth corner] the two can have quite the effect when combined in some way. It gives steadiness of mental imagery and an ability to meditate like no other, for one thing.
There's a 100 word limit as to posting copyrighted material here at this forum, so I may have to follow up with a second post to give you all of what the trine aspect between the two has to say.

From The Astrologer's Handbook by Frances Sakoian and Louis S. Acker

"Neptune sextile Ascendant
This aspect is a general indicator of clairvoyance or other extrasensory abilities. Sometimes the natives know what another person is going to say before he has had an opportunity to voice his thoughts."

[ibid.]
"Neptune trine Ascendant
This configuration gives the natives a subtle sensitivity to life which sometimes includes clairvoyant ability, or at least a well-developed intuition.
Their great empathy with their surroundings extends to human relationships. This intuitive ability to sense the moods of others gives them an advantage in winning confidence, popularity, and cooperation."

Well, made the cut with 89 words, 11 to spare.:biggrin:

I have Uranus trine Asc. with Uranus in the 8th House, and by the same two authors that does quite often indicate "some degree of clairvoyance, or intuitive insight"
I am clairvoyant but only through the dream state, and it comes on its own. I was able to initiate it, prior to going to bed, just once in my entire life and I was just 8 yrs. old at the time. I am also somewhat empathic too, but the aspect behind that is not of the same caliber. Thus what I'm trying to explain here is that I kind of know what you go through and seeing that you have it to a much greater degree I can honestly sympathize... but I'll pass on any empathizing... stay in your corner of the globe and I'll stay in mine.:wink:

I hope that I've been of some help.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

This has really been one of the more interesting, and thus enjoyable, investigations into another members chart, or anyone elses' chart at all for that matter, that I've ever gotten into.

I was hesitant to introduce Sabian Symbols into this thread as it is not everyones "cup of tea", and I also don't know if uranianplutonian [would you mind terribly if I just call you u.p. for short? I don't hear any complaints so I guess that's a "yes".] has ever studied anything at all about them or has even heard of them, but the few posts of hers that I read so far in a few other forums seem to indicate that she has studied much, and studied well.

But, I was curious so I went ahead and followed my instincts.

u.p. if you aren't that familiar with the 360 symbols, one for each degree of the Zodiac, that when read in succession, one at a time, in either direction, they illustrate 360 divine precepts that are a cycle of transformation, and aren't necessarily exclusively of use as an app to astrology as they represent every cycle of transformation there is to be found. But they do so work magnificently when applied to astrology. In the traditional direction around the Zodiac, beginning with Aries 01° and ending with Pisces 30° it is about a transformation that leads one to enmeshment in the material realm. When read from Virgo 30° in the other, the clockwise, direction what you have is the symbolism of the transformation that extracts one from the material realm, from Maya as to the Vedic philosophies...and that culminates with Libra 01°.

They have been found to be symbolically active in Astrological Parts and for House cusps, for the planets and luminaries they are symbolic of where and, or how, that astrological body has its energies oriented to as they relate to who and what kind of human being you are meant to be.

That's all the introduction I'm going to give here because I want to get right to the meat on this bone, and besides it's 11:30 pm on Xmas Eve here... I don't want to spook Santa when he arrives....

Your 8th House cusp, I'm sure you know what the 8th House is all about. What I can't tell from the chart you posted, as the seconds for any degree of a hose, other than the ASc. and M.C. are only given to the minute, and your 8th House only reads as 14° Gemini 00', I'm willing to wager that it's rounded up, because if it isn't then I think your chart needs the tiniest of rectifications so as to that it is in the 14th degree and not the 15th, although it could actually be exactly 14° Gemini 00' 00", but that kind of exactitude is extremely rare.

Here is the Sabian Symbol for your 8th House cusp... I think that you are going to like what you see here...
From Dane Rudhyar's book, the definitive book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"., the following...

"GEMINI 14°: BRIDGING PHYSICAL SPACE AND SOCIAL DISTINCTIONS, TWO MEN COMMUNICATE TELEPATHICALLY.

KEYNOTE:
The capacity to transcend the limitations of bodily existence.

In order to function in the world of material entities man needs to focus the energies of life in a limited organism and an ego-mind that is formed by the pressures of a particular culture and family background. Yet a time comes when the individual can still transcend the limiting boundaries of culture and ego. An effort should then be made to enter a realm of consciousness in which the communication from mind to mind can take a more direct form, because the minds then operate within the One Mind of humanity. It is then as if two cells in a human body were communicating to each other, perhaps through some kind of invisible nerve channels, or, as it were, from nucleus to nucleus by means of vibratory resonance.

At this fourth stage of the five-fold sequence we see the potentiality of a new technique to be used in the "newly opened lands" confronting the pioneers in human evolution. It is a TECHNIQUE OF TRANSCENDENCE. It evidently can also bring confusion and many failures, as well as illusory claims and self-deceit
."

Ain't that something?:smile:

If, and when, you ever do return to the forum and read these posts of mine and you have issues with this symbol for the 8th House cusp of yours, I will then show you the words about the 15th degree of Gemini. It was the first one I tried apply to the cusp and it works pretty good too, just not quite as well as the 14th degrees symbol... imho.
Here is just the symbol it self and the "Keynote" phrase that summarizes it, [ibid.]

"GEMINI 15°: TWO DUTCH CHILDREN TALKING TO EACH OTHER, EXCHANGING THEIR KNOWLEDGE.
KEYNOTE:
The need to clarify one's experiences through actual contacts with like-minded individuals.
"

For comparison, my 8th House cusp is in the 17th degree of Gemini and the fellow in my book, that I identify as "Mitch", and whom, being an adept, helped me to come to understand 'Dark Rites', what they are capable of, defending oneself from them, countering them, etc. He has Mercury in the Same degree. Yeah, He really taught me a lot, and also got me "up to speed" in a hurry, when I sorely needed just that.

Here's the basic description and "Keynote" phrase for the 17th degree of Gemini... and do remember that my placement of Uranus is also in this House. Uranus is also conjunct the Astrological Part of Hidden Identity, aka Oration, aka Influence. It is in the 16th degree of Cancer.
[ibid]

"GEMINI 17°: THE HEAD OF A ROBUST YOUTH CHANGES INTO THAT OF A MATURE THINKER.
KEYNOTE:
The transformation of physical vitality into the power to build concepts and intellectual formulations through which knowledge can be transferred.
"

Now, solely for the opportunity to impress upon you just how significant the Sabian Symbols are, because I'm always on the look for opportunities to recruit new believers [unless that is, you already are?] Keep in mind what Dane's Sabian Symbol book is titled ["An Astrological Mandala"] here is the Sabian Symbol that is for both my natal Uranus and my Part of Hidden Identity, aka "Oration" etc., [ibid.]

"CANCER 16°: A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK.
KEYNOTE:
A deep concern with problems raised by the process of personality integration.

...and again, ain't that something?

I hope that you do return and find all that I've written to be of use to you and gives you greater understanding about your own astrological make up and the questions you have had concerning the same...

...and, boy that's some natal chart you got yourself there, yes ma'am...:cool:

Last edited:

piercethevale

BTW, I took the date and the time of day from your post and cast a chart using some for my location and ...wow... the 30th of Leo was at the M.C. here at that time...it's where my Astrological Part of Astrology is located [Asc. + Mercury - Uranus]. but then again so is the opposite formula [Asc. + Uranus - Mercury] so titled, and there are a few other names for both but you can look those up if you really care to know of them.
I had to meditate on the two formulas to get a clear picture in my mind as to what the real difference between the two is.

It's the Merc. - Uranus Part that is about "signs" that we, and others as well, can see in the world around us, the stars and the planets are the best example, not everyone can identify them as such and interpret them, however.

The opposite formula, Uranus - Merc. is about those "Signs" that are given to us, and usually us alone, from the angelic realm, perhaps, directly from the Throne of Grace.

...and there too are a number of significant "signs" in that chart I cast using the date and time of your post... most intriguing other interesting synastries going on between my natal, natal progressed and your own natal chart... almost a bit too much of it...

If you do return to the forum, as I see that you've been absent nearly a month, but it is the holiday season, or possibly you didn't find it stimulating enough...and no one answered this post of yours at all, a...pity I didn't pay attention to it sooner.... but if you do return and it piques your interest, I'll show you what hose charts I've just mentioned do look like.. It's almost 1 am here now, Christmas morning and I'm rather exhausted from a long day. I'd like to study them a bit more myself, as I just did them on a whim, was curious...as if some voice inside of me was urging me to do so... "Come on, just take a glance" ... so as to quiet that lil b**** up, I did so.

I may yet be a bit wide eyed before I do fall asleep, even though I am as tired as I am.

...and that is some natal chart you got yourself there...yesiree

piercethevale

I've now found another such Sabian Symbol quite prominent in uranianplutonian's natal chart that is also involved with the quintile energies, that for Her ascendant.

As anyone that has been reading the threads I've initiated over the last 14 years should know that the natal charts horizon and meridian, the cusps of the 1st, 4th, 7th amd 10th Houses are revealed to be through the Sabian Symbols found for their respective Signs and degrees to be, as to the Asc. and Desc., the "WHO", and the "WHERE-TO" [Which I sometimes find t is easier to use the term, the "Whom-To" as this is about a transformation of self, or at least every life is intended to be as such by our Creator] , and as to the I.C. and M.C., the "HOW", and the "WHY" , of the natal chart, of the individuals being and how and why they will and must make that transformation as to all things of the mundane. As for when you reverse the roles of the I.C. and M.C., the M.C. then gives the symbology as to "HOW" and the I.C. the "WHY", as to ones' spiritual evolution.

With that being said, I can now reveal the Sabian Symbol for the 15th degree of Scorpio, which is u.p.'s Ascendant. [ibid.]

"SCORPIO 15°: CHILDREN PLAYING AROUND FIVE MOUNDS OF SAND.

KEYNOTE:
Early steps in the development of a mind seeking to be attuned to the higher level of human evolution.

This is a particularly cryptic symbol. It may be deciphered if one realizes that Man's essential destiny is to develop as a five-fold being, a 'Pentagram' or five-pointed star. Number 5 symbolizes mind in its most creative and penetrating aspect, while number 4 refers to the life processes operating at present within the earth's biosphere. Our Western civilization has realized only the lower level of this vibration 5; i.e. mind contaminated by compulsive instincts and emotional involvement. Some individuals, however, are born with a special potential for development of the higher, creative mind, and in social circumstances favoring this development. In most cases, they are still 'playing around' with their unusual capacity. They are in the kindergarten stage of this higher mind development.

In this final stage of the forty-fifth sequence of five symbols the transcendent possibilities of mental evolution, which require interpersonal communion in consciousness, are evoked. The free spirit of true scientific inquiry is only a foreshadowing of such a type of mind, which demands dedication to mankind as a whole. What is seen here is
FUTURE-ORIENTED GROWTH.
"

...and that isn't all... I found more within this chart but I'm going to watch the Raiders play this afternoon. I'll be back later on.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
piercethevale, thank you for responding to this! I assumed someone would eventually respond to the post. :cool:

I've definitely been afk for quite some time.

I'll respond to your posts tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) feeling less fatigued from Christmas.

Until then! :smile:

piercethevale

piercethevale, thank you for responding to this! I assumed someone would eventually respond to the post. :cool:

I've definitely been afk for quite some time.

I'll respond to your posts tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) feeling less fatigued from Christmas.

Until then! :smile:

u.p. I glad that you have returned and that my posts were read by whom they were written for. Members of the forum come and go, here today, never heard from again tomorrow. Some know the date they will cease participating and prepare for it, even make announcements, and there are some that leave everyone hanging in suspense when they do, as they might have just initiated a thread, half answered another members post and has promised to be back to finish, never heard from again and no known activity at all in the forum since.

As the topic of empathic sensitivities and genuine abilities has come up at the forum in the past, I browsed in the "spiritual realm" sub-forum a bit for some hours on Christmas, and the day after, as that is a sub-forum that I did participate in more during my first few years as a member here , and while I didn't come across any threads I had made any posts within, at least not to date and I haven't done any further since Sunday, but I did come across an old thread titled "Being An Empath" that was initiated on 2/7/201, by member "surprise" [now banned] and last posted in about six weeks later. I did find a couple or more items of interest in the posts of the few that replied, specifically those of "vagabondgirl' and piscesnurse' that may be relevant to your own experiences or at least you might find to be of some interest and possibly insightful. I gave that told thread a 'bump' so as to put it on page one of that subforum so as to be easier to find. I have added a couple of posts to it myself and you may be interested in looking into what those members had to say. Unfortunately, from what I can deduce, the two of them haven't visited the forum for about ten years [unless they were incognito?] I found 'Vagabond girls' posts to be the more help full because she gave specifics about the aspects found in her natal chart and did also post and reveal her own natal chart.

Yet, You might find piscesnurse to have been the most intriguing... as for the Signature line she uses is the Sabian Symbol for the 11th degree of Picses and the 11th of Pisces is also you natal Astrological Part of Destiny, [M.C. + Sun - Moon] which, by derivation from the data you gave us from your own natal chart is at 10* Pisces 35' 11".
Now, I don't know if you have mush experience with Astrological Parts [most never go any further than just ascertaining the Part of Fortune, some a few more ] A great many of the Parts have titles given them, as to identify and reveal their influence by astrologers that were astrologers that practiced horary and predictive type astrological techniques and while that may be good if they are correctly identified for those uses, or not if they were't, I don't know as I never have really gotten into those branches of this "science", but they dang sure don't apply to natal astrology, and I've been at work, on and off, for about the last ten years trying to rectify those that have demonstrated to be of no relevance, or useful application to any individuals' natal chart. That has become a sticky and is in the sub-forum for Astrological Parts, I've got every one listed in that thread that has even been found to have been written about, , including the trans-saturnian, the Hermetic Lots, and the Arabic Parts, which in themselves are also mis-identified as the Arabs didn't invent them, no more than they invented Arabic numerals, but do get the credit for making both known to Occidental society, and are deserving of some depth of gratitude for that. As for all I know I made the modern discovery that all the Parts are symbolically relevant as to the Sabian Symbol for the degree of the Zodiac anyone of them is found to be in from the natal chart to the individual that chart belongs to. This is true at least to those I have natal charts for, were well known historical personages that have a great deal of their lives written about and is accessible to the public, people that I know quite intimately, and my self. ["Modern" as for my belief all of this was once entirely understood and was recognized as a legitimate science in times of great antiquity"]

I can't say if they are just as valid in that way to everyone? I don't get enough responses here at all to be honest to learn much as to the studies I'm involved with. But they certainly seem to be, as they are proving.

themselves over time to quite appropriately so as to the kind of people that Dane Rudhyar identified as "world severs".

AS you chose to post this inquiry of yours in the sub-forum for "spiritual astrology" and given what I found to be the Sabian Symbol for your Part of Destiny, I have a hunch that you may already know a lot more than I might have even guessed at first as it does seem quite appropriate that you chose this particular forum for that reason. I won't be the least surprised if you find that a great many, if not all, the Astrological Parts derived from your natal chart reveal themselves to be as symbolically relevant too.

Have a happy new yeas' eve.

P.S here's a copy of vagabondgirl's natal chart that I came across on her personal profile page. She censored all the sensitive date so I assume that it was freely given to public domain, and that I may repost for academic uses.
As I wrote already. member piscesnurse didn't do so, but I thought that you might like a gander at it?
Quite the extreme on those house cusps though, huh?
Anyone know offhand as to whether She was born near the North or was it the South Pole. I've got brainfreeze tonight after having had too many long days this past week.
It's from a thumbnail sized image and this is about the limit I can enlarge it and have it still be legible to read.

Vagabondgirl-extreme-Houses.gif

AS I'm just now really seeing this chart, in depth, for the first time I notice that the app that produced it does identify a Jupiter - Saturn Quintile, but that Uranus bi-quintile N. Node, semi-quintile the S. Node, with Chiron opposite Uranus and Chrion semi-quintile to the N. Node that doesn't show up in the table below the chart [and a good example of one of the reasons I like to include the S.Node in the listing, and that astrodienst doesn't have the option to do so with semi-quintiles, either.
...but, getting back to this configuration...all I can say right this moment...partially due to brainfreeze and because my head is going to hit my pillow in about 30 seconds is...
OH MY...!
NOTE 12/3021 @ 2:22 PST Please note the changes to the last two paragraphs above that are listed below in the account of what has been edited. I apologize for any confusion it may have, and likely did, cause....and please see follow up post ...soon to so be posted, as to additional observations/discoveries concerning vagabondgirls' natal chart

Last edited:

piercethevale

I figure that since I mentioned my own natal chart a few times that I should share it also.

I now think that I should reevaluate the relationship that Neptune has with the two Nodes as it is in somewhat of the same kind of planetary interaction with those that vagabondgirl has between Uranus and the Nodes. Mine is tredecile-quintile while hers is semiquintile- bi-quintile. I've never given much serious consideration to mine as it is nearly a 3° orb,but maybe three degrees is an allowable orb for that aspect? Saturn would hen fall into the mix as for being in such close conjunction with Neptune while they are both opposite that Mercury-Venus conjunction by mutual Sign, I have in Aries, that I've come to accept as a conjunction within orb by special circumstances being that their planetary orb of influence extends to just beyond their common mid-point, as they have proven themselves to be quite an active participate in the "Harmonic Rectangle" I wrote of above. Involving my charts M.C. and I.C. and the Moon, Saturn-Neptune, Pluto, and Venus and Mercury ...and I guess you can throw in the PoF too, as it is conj. the M.C.
And I've had empathic episodes, not full time, or even much at all, but definite and unmistakably genuine .

I've more of the clairvoyant kind of thing happening, and that has been very prevalent since as far back in time as I can remember.
The more people come forth, that both claim to have had the same or similar type experiences that also will share their natal charts... the sooner.... ya know?
Dave-natal-with-largest-asteroids.png

piercethevale

unsurprising
- Siriusly, dwarf planet Kuiper Belt object probably comet pluto is invisible :smile:

Naw, it's clearly visible there in the charts' table... it's that it's just down there on the bottom, far right:tongue:

"probably comet" ,...LOL

Naw, didn't ya hear? What that recent NASA fly by photo op proved it to be that it's actually a dual planet, it'sa twofer ...!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

r.e. post #8 above, i.e. the "Please Note" as to the late editing.

I have corrected the main text of that post, and the nomenclature is now correct...in my own defense, it was late once again and my guests from the Bay area, that I thought had returned home, came by and needed a place to crash until dawn and left this morning ...at least I think they are headed home now, and should have arrived by now. Heck of a storm here in N. Calif. this past week. Wettest December ever recorded. The highways from the Truckee-Lake Tahoe region were closed from mid Sunday until Tuesday afternoon and the Hwy 50 from S.Lake Tahoe was closed until Wednesday afternoon. People that drove up to Truckee Lake Tahoe for Xmas and planned to be back for work on Monday. lost a bit of their work week. Yet, scientists are saying, we are still in the middle of a drought, it's just not in the two most extreme categories of the climate classification given as "Drought conditions"... even though we've now accumulated about 2 and 1/2 times the average normal for rainfall since October 1st,,,

...so excuses and explanations given and TMI at that, now put aside...

I did only just now notice vagabondgirls Neptune in septile type aspects to the N. Node - S. Node polarity line as I was hurriedly trying to finish writing that post last night, friends having shown up unexpectedly and everyone in sore need of some sleep at that point [it was getting on towards around 11 p.m.] and I wrote that it was a Uranus quintile, and not bi-quintile as it actually is in aspect to Her N.Node, and thus Uranus also semi-quintile to the S. Node, and Chiron only noticeably [at first glance] in an opposition to Uranus, but when I realized that Chiron being in such near exact opposition to Uranus, then Chiron would be mirroring Uranus' aspects to the Nodes ... and therefore the reason I thus finished that post [...as I wasn't going to then start in on this newly realized cluster**** of a matrix... a sort of harmonic rectangle {that I think I did label as the 'Clairvoyants' rectangle' some years ago? ...I'll look into that ...it's an old thread and one I've not had time to look back into in the ensuing years since...another excuse... } with but those two words; "OH MY"... whereas I might have more truthfully written OMG, SERIOUSLY, WTF? IS THIS FOR ****ING REAL?

...AND LET THIS BE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY, AND HOW, THE 'TRADITIONAL ONLY' ASTROLOGERS HAVE MISSED SOME OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE REALITIES THAT EXIST IN ASTROLOGY. Not only do they ignore the existence and astrological influences of the planets beyond Saturn, THEY RARELY BOTHER WITH QUINTILES, BI QUINTILES AND CERTAINLY NOT SEMI-QUINTILES AND TREDECILES, THEY IGNORE THE EXISTENCE OF SEPTILES AND I WOULD SURMISE EVEN THE POSSIBILIY OF SEMI, BI, TRI, SEPTILES, AND ALL MULTIPLES OF SEMI QUINTILES AND SEMI SEPTILES THAT CAN EXIST IN ANY NATAL CHART.

In that old thread that is somewhere in the forum...that I will now have to do an extensive search for, as I've forgotten as to even which sub-forum I had initially posted it in... is the rudimentary beginnings of my awareness and initial realizations of what these configurations that occur with the trans-saturnian planets in aspect to the Moons' Nodes have been resulting in the talents of some rather notable very gifted clairvoyants born in the past, including the presently alive and well, Claarisse Conner, whom is my go-to gal for all questions pertaining to the past and present, my spiritual confidante and to whom I owe the fact that I'm even still alive at present [times two, or even possibly 3?].

Planets in opposition that are both i turn in legitimate aspects with the Nodes are then mirroring one anothers' aspects to the Nodes, e.g. If X is bi quintile to N. N Node, then Y is bi quintile to the S. Node ....

...and I can't recall as to whether the three examples I used in that thread [i.e. Edgar Cayce, Elsie Wheeler, and Clarisse Conner] had one or more of these planetary oppositions in addition to aspects to the Nodes, or if all of them did, or even just one chart did... but I seem to think that at least one of those charts did?
THE PLOT IS AFOOT....!!!

This could be a huge breakthrough in understanding here... MAJOR, I must say... Oh my, yes. yes indeedy

...and THAT is some natal chat you have there yourself, ma'am, Ms. uranianplutonian... thank you once again for this fine thread you initiated. In fact, I'm gonna give it 5 stars I'll be back to ya all when I get a good handle on all of this...or to answer any posts that I am of concern, or can offer some help with. ...and the sneers and guffaws of the "Trads." can just wait until another time... you had best try to get onboard and then get up to speed... as this train is headed out the station and it's an express.

piercethevale

i WILL ADD TO THE "NARRATIVE" ABOVE THAT... Vagabondgirl has Neptune in a quint-semi-septile [that's 5Xs a semi-septile] to the N.Node and a septile aspect to the South Node. So then the Quint-Semi-septile aspect is to the Septile as like the Tredecile aspect is to the Quintile [a Tredecile being just another name for a Tri-Semi-Quintile]... or one might assume as much, or at least I have.
...anyways, as she has both Neptune and Uranus in one of those rectangle type matrices with the Nodes, it's quite the chart to find to be the natal chart of someone that has such metaphysical abilities, as for what the study of may well provide great understanding, and may yet reveal even more to be understood?

Have you got that ya all? I'm not sure that I do, but it's like as how we learned those multiplication tables as kids backintheday...with enough recitation it'll eventually sink in... well it did for most of us... there were always those that were better suited for the Humanities than the Sciences as for any higher education to come later on.

..but, uh...geee...kids nowadays don't learn the multiplication tables, or I should say that they don't have to memorize them and get to use electronic calculators to take math tests.... due to those hand held calculators having been introduced and cheaply available to the public some years after I left college.
Ain't modern progress grand?

Last edited:

piercethevale

As for you, uranianplutonian, and what concerns you personally. Please note that vagabondgirl has a legitimate aspects to the N. and S. Nodes of the Moon as like those of your own natal Neptune, although hers are of the septile variety while yours are of the quintile types.

Also please note that your natal Uranus is in tri-semi-septile aspect to your Asc.... or at least be aware of that. You never know how that might fit into the entire picture, the understanding that will come...
...Ya know?

There's some very profound implication to spiritual matters pertaining to Sextile and Quintiles regarding the man known as Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth and his mother, Miriam/Mary ben David, aka the Virgin Mother.
As the Hebrews were insistent that any "Messiah" would have to have a Magen David configuration to be found in their natal chart [as from what have gathered from reading Rabbi Dobin's book, "Kabbalistic Astrology" and that Dane Rudhyar inferred as much a few times in a number of his writings] [Note: that Magen David can mean, according to Rabbi Dobin, "Shield of David" or "Horoscope of David", by Kabbalistic means of interpretation, as it all depends on which vowel is used when reading the consanantal text of the Holy Book of the Hebrews] As a Magen David is essentially also a representation of a Grand Sextile, two interlocking Grand Trines, and could possibly then be also represented by the numerals 33? You may already be aware that Yeshu'a/Jesus the Man has the association with the number 33 [not the Christ whom He became one with, as the number for the Christ is 888, while I will assume that you know the number for the Anti-Christ? They both come from the same source.] which is from the Gnostics of Christianity, there are a number of Gnostic type sects, and I personally believe that the Essenes' became the Gnostics of whom were found scrolls they had written on in caves at Nag Hammadhi, just as like those found near the Dead Sea in caves that the Essenes' had left behind. The word/name Essene literally means "the Expectant or the Expecting, and as to whom or what they may have been expecting, having possibly arrived, then why would they continue on being known as such?

...anyways...by that same source Miriam/Mary is assigned the numerals 55. and astrological matrix of five is a Grand Quintile and two of them will make a Grand Semi Quintile [and don't forget that a Sextile is just another term for a Semi-Trine, as that is what a Sextile essentialy is, i.e. a Semi-Trine]

...now, take that into account... [assuming it is the proper understanding of the matter here at question] and meditate on it awhile...
... which I've been doing for quite a few years now... when I do have the time to do so uninterrupted...which isn't as often as I wish ... There's something there to be understood as to the whole story of what when who why and where in those numerical designations for the two of them and those other two with the 8's and the 6's ...ifyaknowaddmean?

...and you do have the makings of a Grand Semi Quintile in your own natal chart, as I pointed out... :whistling:

By any chance is your legal name consisting of the initials H.H.? I'm not asking you to divulge your true name...just curious if by any chance as to initials?

As to why, I'll tell you at some future time, if it is of any real interest to you or if you find it to be of some concern, later on.
Just something of a curious nature to me...and I am a most curious creature, by nature.:wink:

Last edited:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
A recent negative experience on the forum involving my personal information has made me realize I’ve been too open about myself on the forum. I will be removing posts that contain potentially revealing information about myself.

Exercising more caution,

uranianplutonian

Last edited:

piercethevale

Thank you for taking the time to look into my natal chart! It's interesting to get a new perspective on it. You're the first person I've come across that is also Scorpio Asc and with an Aquarius Moon - cheers to sharing this combination.

I recently realized that I have the Asteroid (29) Amphitrite right on top of my Natal Sun. This blew my mind parce que leading up to this ~discovery~ I'd been having reoccurring dreams (different settings though) of a mermaid taking my hand and leading me deep into the ocean. Of course, I woke up before I could see where I was being led in each dream...
I wonder if this asteroid has anything to do with my tapping into things. So far, there's little on the asteroid, as well as the sea goddess herself.

I wonder if Neptune in my 3rd house Quintile my Ascendant says something about my peculiar relationship with the dreamworld. I've noticed that I've dreamt of future events, whether about small detail(s) or (a) big event(s)... (lights flickered as I typed this).
I'm not sure if I necessarily will these dreams, or if they come to me randomly. They've definitely saved me in terms of people hiding things from me that - whether intentional or not - could have disempowered me. I almost always (9/10) relay my dreams to the people I've dreamt of to verify their validity.
After noticing past dreams come true, about significant events... I've felt quite spooked / confused about why I have them. I ask myself, 'are these meant for myself, family and loved ones, or do I share them with others?'
Best not to empathize, yes. :biggrin:

Another thing I've noticed: sometimes I can feel what others are experiencing in their bodies. For example, I rarely get headaches, but if I'm around someone with a headache and/or too much going on in their head, I can feel it. I ask them to confirm, 'do you have a headache right now? - yes'
or, 'are your shoulders sore? - yes'
The most uncomfortable is when I feel someone who has years, or a lifetime of repressed anger - it feels like insanity, and I no longer feel comfortable in my skin. I find these people tend to be very passive aggressive. I feel annoyed and resentful in their presence from how much it affects me.

Something I left out because it sounds crazy to the 'average Joe': I've had experiences where I've seen a person only to realize it wasn't a person because it disappeared within a blink of my eye. <<Oh. Was that a ghost?>>
I tend to move on quickly from these experiences as not to invite anything in and/or around - to ensure my boundaries. I know someone who said that they tried to follow one once, and I immediately discouraged it and discourage anyone from doing this. I believe most of them are passing by and it's best for us to let them pass.

I'm a bit familiar with Sabian Symbols but haven't looked too closely into them. My eighth house is 13°59'49". I assumed if my Ascendant is 14°31' 9", then I round down, non?
"Two Dutch children talking..." - this is funny and fitting, I am quite Dutch.

I wish there was more on Quintiles, or at least more readily available! I've heard many astrologers discount this aspect... It's nice to have some titles that will help me build more knowledge on this aspect, so thank you!

I have a small amount of experience with Astrological Parts, but definitely not enough right now to fully appreciate them. Know any good titles on Astrological Parts? :smile:

Vagabondgirl definitely has a lot going on in her 6th house! I'm sensing she's quite North. The first thing I noticed in her chart was the 6th house emphasis, Chiron in the first, Neptune in the eighth, North Node in the 12th. I'll have to look more into the aspects.

My legal name does not consist of the initials H.H. ~~
I was going to do a riddle playing on my legal name, but nope some people are very good at/live for riddles.

It seems like the West coast is getting hit pretty hard these days. Or, should I say... The wet coast.
If you can, move inland, and away from areas known for tornadoes.

I'm noting the titles you mentioned, so I can come back to them.
Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach - Dane Rudhyar and Leyla Rael
Sakoian and Acker's Astrologers Handbook

Thank you again!

Happy New Years Eve!

Hi, u.p.
I was winding down from being on the internet all day,it's nearly mid-night now and I started at around noon. I just needed to check to see if a particular thread I was thinking of was in this sub-forum or the other that has the word "spiritual" in it, and spotted that you had replied.
So then, I won't be away from the keyboard so quickly after all.

I'll address certain questions or remark to your observations in the same order you posted, so as to make this concise and in short order.

As to asteroids, I am of very firm belief they are, for the most part, remnants of a planet that once existed between Mars and Jupiter, [and my brother told me years ago, that He had read something a bit of time in the past as well, as to back then, on the very subject, but that He couldn't remember as to what he had read it in... I have a hunch that in may have been in Hamlet's Mill, you can look it up for the author's, I always spell their names wrong anyways.... but as to what He told me, "that it was a planet that was shattered by Lucifer so as for the purpose to confuse mankinds' psyche."

Some years ago I asked the one clairvoyant that I have come to know, by experience, to be able to trust [that is also among the living. There are a few that no longer are, that I've studied and believe I can trust as well.] as it has been proven to me numerous times that she is reliant as to any matter pertaining to the past or present, [No one is capable of always being able to predict anything about the future, and some perhaps never have at all. Anyways, I know better than to ask such questions, besides the "Good Book" says to not do that anyways... predict the future by means of clairvoyance that is. It doesn't say anything about using such to see what was or presently is, however...no matter what the Bible thumping evangelists will have you so believe.] if the asteroids had once been a planet between Mars and jupiter, and if so, are they also still a valid astrological influence.
She answered Yes to both. I then asked her as to how we can determine which asteroid, or what degree of the Zodiac might be taken to be involved as that is of more interest to me personally [being so involved with the study, and a stalwart believer in the veracity, of the Sabian Symbols, which are the same number of as to the number of degrees in the Zodiac.] She replied; "I see wormholes, opening and then closing. Now here and now there, opening and closing."
No word as to what that influence might be, nor as to any specific asteroids that might be causing wormholes, or anything more at all.
I'd say that Lucifer did a pretty good job of creating confusion, if that accounting was in fact true.

As to that funny thing, being quite Dutch, as you wrote?
You may eventually, after some years of experience in using the Sabian Symbols as a technique in astrological interpretation [and you will find, if you do use them in such a capacity, that they are the ultimate tool for rectification purposes] find that it is not so funny after all... not as to being rather a peculiar coincidence. AS Dane Rudhyar did alter a few of them to be more easily understood without altering the precept behind them, without changing what they mean when interpreted, and was given permission [which in truth is rather actually 'the blessing" as no one needs anyones' permission to do anything hey want to them... as has been demonstrated to date by a number of other authors.] by Marc Edmond Jones to do so as Dane saw fit. A couple do stand out to me as for what He chose to alter those two to be described as. As for the reason they seem to have been tailored so as I wouldn't have been able to miss their importance, and other such reasons, for of such importance they were as to my eventual understanding of he validity of he Symbols and matters pertaining to people in which those symbols appeared in prominent areas of their natal charts. If Dane had not changed them as from what they were originally given in description as to appearance, I might have tossed this study aside a long time ago, which was but a casual interest at first, grew to be a bit of a hobby, a somewhat intriguing and, ever proving more to be, useful pastime [to be blunt. In understanding the women i had been with, the one I was seeing at those times, as I never did get married but did have a few, somewhat, serious relationships over the years], and those I met for years afterward. I even got a reputation for being good at understanding astrological synastry between the sexes and was approached numerous times for a number of years, [when I used to "hang out" after work and sometimes on a weekend at a local watering hole, which was also a wonderful venue for music, particularly the Blues, and Rock music based in the same, now long gone since before the end of the 20th century. You know? the "Good Old Days", every generation has had them, so it seems. The exact time, place, and reason does often vary from one person to another, however. ] from those that sought such advice, and even by a few couples, as in a counseling role, as those turned out.
...but, I did digress there, didn't i?
What I'm trying to say without coming out and just saying it... is ...
...hmmm... now I'm no so sure as to how.

Let me just say this and then leave it at that...as I need to get away from this keyboard and get some shut-eye.

You never know... ya know?

Until later, then.
ptv

p.s. Well, I set out to keep it concise and in short order...
I've got to work on that.

piercethevale

...oh btw, I have been trying to move away from California for some time now. Funny that you should suggest the same [or is it so "funny"... hmmm?]...and that mention of tornadoes? double HMMMM?
By any chance have you had any dreams about California , especially recently? Earthquakes always being a concern here... and how that might affect our coastline.
The reknowned 20th century, American, clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce, once mentioned a dream He had about visiting this nation in the future, [I can't remember exactly but I seem to recall he said something as to it being in the early 22nd century] in which at the end of it, He said that he found he was on the West Coast of America, looking out over the Pacific Ocean... in the State of Nebraska.

I find that to be a little bit disturbing, at times.... as for He did say that the dream was about being in the United States in the 22nd century, but he didn't say how long the Pacific coastline had been in Nebraska by that time, in his dream.

piercethevale

wELL, ONCE AGAIN i SIT DOWN AT MY DESK AND WITH THE INTENTION OF ADDRESSING WHAT WAS LEFT UNFINISHED YESTERDAY, READ OVER YOUR LATEST REPLY, SO AS TO ADDRESS ANYTHING THAT SEEMS TO BE OF A PRIORITY [whoops, darn caps-lock. but I'm not going to fix that, time is a valuable thing, and at my age it gets more valuable, quite noticeably, which each passing day] and I'm looking at your natal chart to get the full "Big Picture" of these quintiles matrices you got going on and [cue to sound of a thunderbolt, here] there's yet another quite impressive ...howdidievermissthat...
kind of matrix going on here
I am referring to the Mercury - Venus quintile which is almost perfectly exact as for if Mercury was just another 00° 06' 04" it would be, or if Venus were that much less, and that those two planets have the M.C. in a semi-quintile aspect between them.

Maybe you've heard of an odd configuration of a small matrix that is called the Yod? The "Finger of God"?
Well the "Traditionalists" will have you believe that it is two planets, or luminaries, or what have you, in sextile aspect to one anther that both are in aspect to a third which is directly opposite the mid-point between them. In effect it is involving three points on a 12 point matrix, i.e. a Grand Semi Sextile. The twelve point Star is said to be the path of discipleship, according to author Dorothy Leon. She may have wrote that it is the Star of the Path of Discipleship, or something very close along those lines, but definitely having to do with discipleship.

Dane Rudhyar wrote a number of times that 'the path of true discipleship begins in Virgo". I believe that to be for the reason [the often mentioning of this, but never giving any further explanation] that Dane saw that there are two ways one may take to follow the 360 Sabian Symbols, as they visually represent a path of transformation, but that the path for the spiritual aspirant is in the other direction. As I didn't come to see that myself until after my book was published [but it will be in the revised edition and the revised manuscript is now in the publishers hands] and I've made mention of this quite a number of times in this forum, and all the others i've participated in the last, nearly, 14 years. The process when followed from Aries 01° to Pisces 30°. represents becoming enmeshed in the material realm, i.e. in Maya. Whereas if followed from Virgo 30° in the opposite direction to Libra 01° [which is just so where your natal Mercury doth sit]

There's just one little problem with this present belief that this configuration is what they say it is. Because it ain't.
As man is created in Gods' image, how many fingers do you suppose God has altogether. 12? ...and I did forget to mention that the Hebrew word for the number of ten is "Yod". The ancient Hebrews were master astrologers and in fact many a Jew today will tell you that the Jewish Bible, is really "The Big Book of Jewish Astrology", as even one member of this forum told me many years ago, I think that was Olivia, who hasn't been active here in years.

I had been a bit , just a skosh mind you, disappointed in your natal chart as it has all these lovely quintiles but it didn't tie in with your chart axis [if you'll glance at my natal chart and notice that the 'Harmonic rectangle" ...which is really four points of the Magen David, or Star of Solomon, minus tow that are in opposition... is also conjunct my M.C. and I.C. As the chart axis, i.e. the Asc. - Desc., M.C. - I.C. when interpreted through the Sabian Symbols found for the Zodiacal degrees for those four points, you have then [in the same order as I listed them] the "WHO". the "WHERE-TO", the "HOW", and the "WHY" of you life plan as given you by our Creator. This is for an interpretation involving your spiritual evolution, and that is about that cycle of the 360 that begins with Virgo 30°. As it is in the book that Dane published, "An Astrological Mandala" in Part three, chapter three, "The Cross and the Star" [The entire book is posted online, free to the public except for one chapter of minor importance anyways and is rather advanced in the scope it covers, and is more than likely to confuse most people rather than be of anything useful, anyways. "On The Binary Relationship of Signs". All of the 360 Sabian Symbols are there to be read, and I do so recommend Rudhyar for anything to do with these symbols, at least for the first year or five. Here's the link: http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm
As your natal Moon is in an aspect of in-conjunct with Venus but also just close enough to your natal charts' I.C., therein lies and answer to relieving that tension between the luminary and your Venus, as the Moon is about the emotions and ...need I say what Venus is about?... You might be interested in looking into that.

The Yod, being "The Finger of God" is said to be pointing to that which you are being advised to take notice of. As the meridian of your chart axis provides a perfect opposition for a Yod matrix as to the two astrological influences [Venus and Mercury] in the quintile aspect, one to another, and Venus being in a 36° to the M.C., Pluto clearly should ideally be in the 2nd degree of Libra. But the first degree of Libra is so special, u.p. It has a Sabian Symbol that is a depiction of an archetype in perfection, and in the original symbol as was given, an archetype made perfect by .... well, I think that you should read that Sabian Symbol for your self. I'm not a 'wordsmith", that is to say, I'm not a very good writer...adequate enough, but I do have trouble with expressing thoughts and English grammar was one of the two subjects I hated the most [biology, the other] math and science, mechanics, physics, etc. I got top grades... but I couldn't write you a poem if my life depended on it.
So, read up on the Yod, what it's affects are, how to work with it, but just apply it to these quintile type matrices... unless you wish to believe that God has twelve fingers....not that I'm being so presumptive to say how many fingers God may or may not have...I'm just saying, think for your self.
As to having Neptune in the Third House in quintile aspect to your Asc.
Well Edgar Cayce did give a great deal of importance to the Asc. in a persons chart. ...as for that addendum he once added after explaining that not everyone is affected by all the planets, in fact that's a rarity, most are affected from about 3 to 6, some even less, a few even more.. and that nothing that you see on your chart is even an active influence until a transiting influence activates what ever it might conjunct or make other type aspect to, but then it's limited to that which it affects and in turn affects others, not the entire chart unless everything is tied together, and then he added, "and all angles to the ascendant". Which I also interpret to mean all astrological Parts that have the Asc. as the Personal Point. i.e. the first value in an parts equation, e.g the Part of Fortune, Asc. + Moon - Sun, is in effect, Personal Point + Significator - Trigger. Getting back to Neptune in the 3rd House, the 3rd House being the House so involved with the mind and thinking, thoughts, communication... as to your question?
I would have to say most definitely,Yes but because your thoughts will have some effect on what you might dream of.
As for which House has any dominion over dreams, that I don't know, and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit as for having stated s often hat I am clairvoyant but only through the dream state. To be honest I've never looked into that.
...but, also, as to that remark about "and all angles to the ascendant. I' have wondered if He might have meant anything in aspect to the Asc. can be assumed to be on full burner from the get go... 24/7?
Just remember to keep in mind that it's possible that anyone of the planets may or may not be of any affect on you. That comes with observation or the use of a top notch clairvoyant.

Member Phoenix Venus has thread she initiated back in April of 2013 on Lucid Dreams, but I don't recall if much was contributed by other members to that thread or not.
I mention Phoenix Venus [P.V. for short] as she and I met through this forum a few days earlier that March. I made a rare venture into a different sub-forum to give some input on Her question, posted as a thread "Progress on the Guitar" [at least that's what I remember being the initial thread in which we first had any correspondence with each other. She had been a member of the forum for about a year or two by then and I had never even sen her name by post or thread before. We participated in a couple of other threads over the next few days, or a week, and then...and I've been trying to figure this out actually, I even sent Her a text message today asking her if she could remember, and she seemed to think it was in some thread or another other than those I was thinking of...but to get to the point here. It was just after, or it may have been just before that first contact in which I had one of the more "vivid" dreams of my life. {Vivid just my word for what she and others call Lucid] and I'm always quite aware that there is something special to be noted upon waking from one of these dreams. In it I find myself in a strange neighborhood,, wondering where my tuck is parked...realize, in the dream, that this neighborhood looks like it's of a type one would find on the East Coast of the U.S. [they are different in a way i can't quite describe...] and then it starts to rain, I see one of those more old fashioned grocery stores, like they had in the 20's to early 50's yet many continue on to this day, but more likely on the East Coast. In the store I'm shopping and I see a hat for sale, just like the one I had bought a couple of years previous, I get to the register, I note to the cashier that the price she quoted me is the receipt number and not the total for all I had bought the receipt number being 3 digits, I think it was 647... I've got this all written down somewhere bu have no idea where that is...the hat I bought in reality cost nearly $20 back in 2009, and so I put the hat on, grab the bag of other stuff I bought walk out the door and just about walk into a gal, about 5' 4", red hair, sort of Jewish looking, walking down the sidewalk and wearing the exact same hat i just bought, we exchange pardons, and begin a conversation she notices that I am heading in the same direction she is and invites me to walk along with her, so as o continue what has been a very cordial meeting and pleasant conversation and then we come to another one of those older type grocery stores, now vacated but under obvious renovation, and she turns to me and says, "this is going to be where I'm opening my new business, would you like to see inside?" and I say yes. I walk into the foyer, and notice a large pile of construction debris under the archway that leads to the main room of the old store and on the beam over that debris is a hand carved wooden sign that reads , REIKI, and she turns to me and points to the sign and says t me, "that's what my business is going to be about". ...and I wake up.

In one of those threads, we were mutually participating in, my dream came up for some reason that I mentioned it, and she asks me to give her the details...and ...I figure that you've already figured all this out yourself by now. Yeah, sit was her in my dream and that very same, identical to a "T" sing hangs on a beam over some debris in her dads' workshop were he hand carved it for her.

We became something of a team here at the forum for some years after, she's done the grammatical editing my book sorely needed but the publisher didn't provide, and added a bit of material of her own, we made a video about my book, I narrated and she the visual, technical stuff. We learned of a past life relationship we had as she was a companion of a good friend of mine in that life. We may have even gotten together,,,she lives in Maryland and we never have met in person, not to this day. But we very nearly did. I'm more than 34 years older than she is, and she was but 25 when we first met, I was nearly 59. My cancelling her visit at about the last possible minute kinda ...ya know? She has been absent from the forum for more than two years now. I really do miss her and her insights, help, and the repartee, etc.
There is also quite the synastry in natal charts between us and the one for the nation, and a certain historical religious figure, of whom is the subject of the book I wrote.

So...there's my "Dream of the Future" to add to this thread. ...
although... The first time I ever did dream of the future, I was 8 years old, and I self induced it... {"preprogramming"]after reading what two fellows had attempted, the technique hey used and took note of why hey were successful but failed to recognize it. [Because neither of them could read or speak Spanish, as the message they sought was answered by the attire they saw all the men wearing in their dream. i.e. Sombrero's. They were seeking the highest paying horse at a specific race track out of all races to be held the next day. that winning horses name was "Sombrero". As my dad like to "play the ponies" and would place a bet on occasion through the bookmaker where He worked [He was the foreman painter for the Beverly Hills Hotel back in the '50's and '60's] I told my dad I wanted to try to do it, he said here put this under your pillow [it was the racing form} and I caught him the next morning just before He left the house and told Him of the vivid dream I had that night. He listened, took the racing form, and said, 'Here's a horse that fits the description, I'll put a buck or two on it" ...and it was the highest paying winning horse at that racetrack that day. I never could do it again , though.

Why never again? As my mom explained it to me, I was allowed to do so once, so as to let me know of the gift, but using it for any sort of an advantage over others is karmically wrong.
My mom was the greatest spiritual teacher that I ever had. Maybe not the most educated, or knowledgeable of particular matters but as to understanding Truth, Love, the soul, our benevolent Creator, and most importantly, the "Golden Rule", she was.

Well, I got a few things covered that you asked about. New Years Eve has come and gone... lots of noise outside this past evening. It's nearly 3 a.m. here on the West coast.
I'll try to pick this up again in a day or two, but I hope you do realize by now that THIS IS REALLY SOME NATAL CHART YOU'VE GOT HERE...!:sideways:

Oh, btw, I read the Sabian Symbol over a few times, that one with the tw Dutch children, and it is a rather bit of an oddity among them all and I think even Dane had a hard time coming up with an explanation for it, but if was given through another and why that channel saw it in that particular imagery may never be fully understood. Like I wrote to you the other day, "You never know... ya know?"

If you find the time, and might be the least bit interested, read the Sabian Symbol for the 30th degree of Aquarius and Dane mentions in the text below what the original imagery was. It out of all the other 359 symbols descriptions is the longest worded of them all. But it is one of those two that I mentioned were of such great importance to me as to keeping with the study and not getting discouraged.

To tired to do much proof reading of this post... the word "concise" just might not be in my dictionary.
Happy New Year.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

BTW u.p. Phoenix Venus has a thread on the Star that is the one linked to the M.C. It's a few years old but I remember that she did a pretty good job of explaining it. Dane Rudhyar does bring it up in that chapter of his book titled "The Cross and the Star" but Dane wrote mostly about the "Cross" and little, in comparison, as to the "Star".
Dane, however, and despite of his brilliance he was at a disadvantage, one I was stunned to read of in that book "Aspects a Process Oriented Approach".. He wrote that although He had been studying astrology for many years [I'd say over 50 at the time the book was published] that in all those years he had only two examples of a Magen David matrix in his files, and both were incomplete, and a bit of a stretch in allowable orbs even...more than would allow myself, but He was the master. I cast no less than seven charts over a five year period [2002 to 2007] when I wasn't involved all that much other peoples astrology, other than close personal friends and these were for people I just casually met at one of the commercial venues in the neighborhood around where I lived at the time. A restaurant, a bar, a bookstore, one of the employees or patrons. It may have even been 8 or more, but I think it's safe to say at least 7 and they were in a lot tighter configuration and more complete than the two Dane had.

Was I just lucky, or what?

I'll never know... ya know?

I'll try to find that thread on the Star that P.V. initiated and I'll post a link if I do.