Professional astrologer needed for career advice.

Blackempress

Thanks to plenty of difficult aspects, my questions regarding career keep popping up.
- although it is likely unfair to blame the chart but I feel that Neptune conj Midheaven is strongly subjected to 'FATE' no matter how hard one tries to materialise success (career progression). I have pluto sq pluto transition and I am always thinking that I want to change my career and residence. I already moved 4 months ago but the restlessness has increased and I want a complete change of career/place. This unfortunately comes along with a Neptune sq Nep in Pisces (asc)/midheaven leaving me confused about what to do or how to do it (natal lack of Earth).
I'd appreciate any insight. :unsure:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 1.40.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 1.40.30 PM.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
In vocational matters, I should begin with a disclaimer based on current events. The global pandemic has rather uniquely imperiled the vocations and finances of practically everyone worldwide. While I am not going to ignore the individuality I see in every chart, I must emphasize that I am not able to help much with what is now nearly a universal problem. Being nearly universal means that astrologers have little to compare with and little experience to draw upon. In your case I will concentrate on the individual things in your chart, but I cannot offer much advice concerning the global pandemic and the vocational challenges that are directly tied to that.

I cannot see an obvious challenge to your vocational success except for Neptune on Mc; of course Mc is very instrumental to understanding your vocational status and focus, and Neptune is very challenging planet to have conjunct any part of one's chart, let alone Mc, but Neptune is not out of place for any worker in the mental health field because Neptune is closely associated with the general welfare of human beings, particularly those who are troubled or disadvantaged. Neptune is closely aligned with pathologies of various kinds.

I fully understand your feelings about fate in this regard, because outer planets represent concepts that are a bit cosmic and in the realm of things beyond our personal control. To research this further, either as a psychiatrist or an astrologer, I recommend The Astrology of Fate by Liz Greene. It is the chief treatment of this matter, and Greene is a very eloquent writer.

Since you are investigating a particular complaint of yours, I will look further for challenges and afflictions. Mars-conjunct-Saturn is a famously difficult combination, but it can be quite brilliantly helpful when sextile to Mc. It represents bitter hardships that show that your chart has more than the average level of difficulty, but its situation sextile the Mc can be quite helpful in many ways. It is better understood as part of the stellium Pluto/Saturn/Mars. With this stellium sextile Neptune on Mc, I would suppose that you are particularly interested in dangerous pathologies such as suicides and those who are criminally insane.

To have Neptune angular suggests that you are impressionable and susceptible to confusion. You are colored by your surroundings and environment, but you still retain your concept of your individuality. This sensitivity is helpful in your profession, but it comes with vulnerabilities and challenges. With Pluto sextile said Neptune, I would expect psychic sensitivities and paranormal gifts. It also suggests that you will struggle with the mystery that you don't have the answer to the question, "Why am I here?" You may not fully solve that mystery to your satisfaction.

I don't see as much vocational challenge as I expected to see, so I would suggest advice that I might give when a chart is dominated by Neptune energy. Try to organize more. Try to make your spiritual and psychic insights practical.

Transiting Neptune is crossing your natal Ascendant now, and that is a critical and challenging time, but it is obviously temporary.

Transiting Juptier/Pluto/Saturn is squaring, generally, your natal Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn. This suggests brutally hard labor as your practicality seems to struggle with your attempt to do the impossible. You feel that impossible levels of patience are required of you. You are driven, but you are burdened too, and the result is great restlessness.

Solar Arc Ascendant is opposed to your natal Pluto. This brings to the fore the very concept of being a psychological counselor. You are keenly aware of how power is used in relationships. You may be dealing with someone who has authority over you in a crucial way. There may be an introduction, if not a relationship, to a fascinating person.

Solar Arc Moon is trine natal Sun. There may be a very significant romance. Many people get married at such times. It is a sensual and deeply moving time for you.

Solar Arc Uranus is oppose your Sun. Actually that has been true for a year at least, but we allow a wide orb for Sun in solar arc directions, so it is well within orb. It is an accident-prone time. Take precautions accordingly. Don't drive or operate machinery when you are rushed or upset. You may be introduced or in a relationship with someone you consider a genius.

Blackempress

To have Neptune angular suggests that you are impressionable and susceptible to confusion. You are colored by your surroundings and environment, but you still retain your concept of your individuality. This sensitivity is helpful in your profession, but it comes with vulnerabilities and challenges. With Pluto sextile said Neptune, I would expect psychic sensitivities and paranormal gifts. It also suggests that you will struggle with the mystery that you don't have the answer to the question, "Why am I here?" You may not fully solve that mystery to your satisfaction.

I don't see as much vocational challenge as I expected to see, so I would suggest advice that I might give when a chart is dominated by Neptune energy. Try to organize more. Try to make your spiritual and psychic insights practical.

Transiting Neptune is crossing your natal Ascendant now, and that is a critical and challenging time, but it is obviously temporary.

Transiting Juptier/Pluto/Saturn is squaring, generally, your natal Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn. This suggests brutally hard labor as your practicality seems to struggle with your attempt to do the impossible. You feel that impossible levels of patience are required of you. You are driven, but you are burdened too, and the result is great restlessness.

Solar Arc Ascendant is opposed to your natal Pluto. This brings to the fore the very concept of being a psychological counselor. You are keenly aware of how power is used in relationships. You may be dealing with someone who has authority over you in a crucial way. There may be an introduction, if not a relationship, to a fascinating person.

Solar Arc Moon is trine natal Sun. There may be a very significant romance. Many people get married at such times. It is a sensual and deeply moving time for you.

Solar Arc Uranus is oppose your Sun. Actually that has been true for a year at least, but we allow a wide orb for Sun in solar arc directions, so it is well within orb. It is an accident-prone time. Take precautions accordingly. Don't drive or operate machinery when you are rushed or upset. You may be introduced or in a relationship with someone you consider a genius.

Thank You for taking the time to read and respond. Your advice is insightful. I feel 'BOUNDED' by my profession. It seems like nothing else works for me and in the real sense my personal values/understanding differ from the health system hence I'm looking for someone to give me a new direction.

Relationships don't happen in my life, but it is nice to hope.

Thanks again.

Cary2

Banned
In the astrological sense, I can't see any logical alternative but professional occultist, but that is financially risky. I think a helpful example is Liz Greene who is a Jungian psychotherapist and a prominent astrologer. She openly uses astrology in her practice. Many astrologers would like to do the same, but they don't have her psychology degree to boost them. Most astrology books don't make much money, but Greene has sold enough that she has probably profitted, and her books have enriched her client base.

The Moon/Mars/Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter in your chart sextile Mc can be a therapist or an occultist. An occultist who hangs out a shingle is rarely successful, but if the occultist has an advanced degree in the healing arts, then that is a different matter.

Blackempress

In the astrological sense, I can't see any logical alternative but professional occultist, but that is financially risky. I think a helpful example is Liz Greene who is a Jungian psychotherapist and a prominent astrologer. She openly uses astrology in her practice. Many astrologers would like to do the same, but they don't have her psychology degree to boost them. Most astrology books don't make much money, but Greene has sold enough that she has probably profitted, and her books have enriched her client base.

The Moon/Mars/Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter in your chart sextile Mc can be a therapist or an occultist. An occultist who hangs out a shingle is rarely successful, but if the occultist has an advanced degree in the healing arts, then that is a different matter.

I totally agree with you. I learnt astrology a while back and wanted to integrate it professionally but obviously it is not possible in hospital settings.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to support my business interests in Real Estate but Great suggestions there! Thank you.

Cary2

Banned
Well, you are a business person, and that is reflected by angular Mercury in Geminii trine Mars. You are very efficient and very versatile. If it was me, I would look for an entrepreneurial path. Perhaps an attorney or solicitor.